• Hygienic 200
Hey~!
Okay, so let's get started with what to name this puppy. =3

Fuzzy Pumpkin

9,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Well what do you have in mind of the plot?

Liberal Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Deadly_Kota_bear

New Orleans is the center of supernatural activity in the United States, also the center for hoodoo/voodoo, energy readings, and supernatural activities. This, however, is all very normal to the supernatural beings that reside in the Crescent City.

I was thinking of the RP having a lot to do with the history of the city as well as the hunting of Paranormal beings, though they can be tricky to find. Most of the beings don't exactly see eye to eye, but are trying their best so as not to pull attention to themselves while the hunt is going on.

Sound good, or anything need to be changed, or...? =)

Fuzzy Pumpkin

9,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Unda Maris
Deadly_Kota_bear

New Orleans is the center of supernatural activity in the United States, also the center for hoodoo/voodoo, energy readings, and supernatural activities. This, however, is all very normal to the supernatural beings that reside in the Crescent City.

I was thinking of the RP having a lot to do with the history of the city as well as the hunting of Paranormal beings, though they can be tricky to find. Most of the beings don't exactly see eye to eye, but are trying their best so as not to pull attention to themselves while the hunt is going on.

I think it sounds good. Especially if the others join us, we have hunters and paranormal researchers in that group. So it could be interesting, for them to hunt the supernatural. Then the supernatural trying to lead them off their tails. smile So maybe the title could be something like "The hunt in New Orleans?"

Liberal Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Deadly_Kota_bear
Unda Maris
Deadly_Kota_bear

I think it sounds good. Especially if the others join us, we have hunters and paranormal researchers in that group. So it could be interesting, for them to hunt the supernatural. Then the supernatural trying to lead them off their tails. smile So maybe the title could be something like "The hunt in New Orleans?"
I like that! =D I'll probably cut it down to just "Hunt" when posting it in the forums, but the main page when opened will definitely have that as the title. =)

Fuzzy Pumpkin

9,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Unda Maris
I like that! =D I'll probably cut it down to just "Hunt" when posting it in the forums, but the main page when opened will definitely have that as the title. =)

Oh goodie c: did you send the others a link to this thread?

Liberal Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Deadly_Kota_bear
Unda Maris

Not yet. I just commissioned the titles pictures for each post, and am trying to type everything up. I sent it to Serge, but haven't sent it to everyone else yet, if that's something you wanna go ahead and start, that'd be incredible. >.<

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

Hiiiii I'm here. Hope we continue to have fun together!

Fuzzy Pumpkin

9,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Unda Maris
Deadly_Kota_bear
Unda Maris

Not yet. I just commissioned the titles pictures for each post, and am trying to type everything up. I sent it to Serge, but haven't sent it to everyone else yet, if that's something you wanna go ahead and start, that'd be incredible. >.<

Okay that is understandable. I just didn't want to if you werent ready or something xD

Fuzzy Pumpkin

9,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
UnderworldTorrent
Hiiiii I'm here. Hope we continue to have fun together!

Yay!!! biggrin

Tipsy Camper

Hello!
Sorry, this weekend is kinda crazy so I probably wont be posting much until Monday

Fuzzy Pumpkin

9,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-CarelessPuppet-
Hello!
Sorry, this weekend is kinda crazy so I probably wont be posting much until Monday

It'll be okay. We still have to get the main thread done c:

Anirik's Kouhai

Hello! Thank you for inviting me! Everything sounds great!

Fuzzy Pumpkin

9,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
SuperbzapterGrl
Hello! Thank you for inviting me! Everything sounds great!

You're welcome smile

Liberal Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Can someone grab Shiloh's profile and message it to me, please? I blocked Cruci before I could grab it. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff