Welcome to Gaia! ::

Machinery's Stud

Cat

26,975 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
If I have more than two animated items on at one time and all of them turned on with animation one or more will stop working it should be possible to have them all work without them cancelling each other out. I would really appreciate it if you fixed this problem please and thank you, this isn't the first time I have brought this issue up.

Machinery's Stud

Cat

26,975 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
Donovan1534
With the way the system is currently set up, the standard working limit is restricted to two per avatar.
The staff are aware that users would like the ability to have more, and maybe one day it will be so, but for now it is what it is and users just have to work within the limits.

Versatile Shapeshifter

14,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaia should fix this problem because i want to be able to have an animated item like a la honey and my astra wings and tails to be able to work not to just have only 2 and if you have a 3 rd all will dissapear

Shameless Nerd

That would require the work of a dev likely altering the entire avatar system and currently, there are only a handful employed by Gaia. That being said, if you're suggesting the ability to wear more than two animated items, you want the Site Feedback

Machinery's Stud

Cat

26,975 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
Pink Peppercorn

That would require the work of a dev likely altering the entire avatar system and currently, there are only a handful employed by Gaia. That being said, if you're suggesting the ability to wear more than two animated items, you want the Site Feedback

Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces