User Image

Evenin' Gaians! I've got a great new exclusive goodie in the shop today. Wanna see it? Well ya can't. It's mine. That's why I've been hiding it all day. In fact, I'm never showing it to you. Never ever. Think of this as punishment for that stuff you've been redropping about me on Dropplr! I bet you didn't think I would check #Jet, right? Well that's where you're wrong! Of course I look myself up. I gotta maintain a good public image if I wanna take over the world someday. So until your opinions on my "gaudy accessories and questionable hygiene" change for the better, I'm not letting you take even a peek at this awesome new item. So there!

User Image

User Image Azure Graveyard Crasher is what's new. Jet might not want to show it to you, but I honestly don't care. What's Dropplr in the grand scheme of things? The universe is gonna end in a few hundred billion years and no one will even check #Cygnus or all the... well, actually somewhat flattering things posted under it. Anyways, enjoy. This Limited Quantity find will be in La Victoire until July 25th at 9:59 AM PDT.

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!