Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Colored for her please? I offer 45bil? That's all I have emo PS. she has red eyes. o 3o/
Egotistic God
Colored for her please? I offer 45bil? That's all I have emo PS. she has red eyes. o 3o/
Sorry sad

Wicked Wife

10,000 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Habiel
Do you take items as a form of payment ? I have a LOT of the items on your wishlist o:
dollwitch
Habiel
Do you take items as a form of payment ? I have a LOT of the items on your wishlist o:
i do ninja

Wicked Wife

10,000 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Habiel

Great !

Can I offer Sweet Honey Waitress + Portrait Legs + Notorious Flirt + One-Sided Regard + The Rose Witch + Cutie Spector Shoujo

If my math is correct it should equal to about 65bil ? So maybe a coloured fullbody, if possible ?

I'd love it if you drew my butthead, Tatsuya ? I don't have any fullbody refs of him right now but I tried making an avatar based on him, so if you could use the pants/shoes from this avatar, I would appreciate it a lot ; v ; If you want to add the hair clip, go ahead. I haven't decided if I like it or not, yet. If you could make it chocolate themed that would be great ; v ;.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
{ ★ } bump
dollwitch
Habiel

Great !

Can I offer Sweet Honey Waitress + Portrait Legs + Notorious Flirt + One-Sided Regard + The Rose Witch + Cutie Spector Shoujo

If my math is correct it should equal to about 65bil ? So maybe a coloured fullbody, if possible ?

I'd love it if you drew my butthead, Tatsuya ? I don't have any fullbody refs of him right now but I tried making an avatar based on him, so if you could use the pants/shoes from this avatar, I would appreciate it a lot ; v ; If you want to add the hair clip, go ahead. I haven't decided if I like it or not, yet. If you could make it chocolate themed that would be great ; v ;.
I love the character. Specially the hair. BUT; the only item I dont have from that list is the notorious flirt. Gotta update my wishlist. Sorry hun. sad

Anxious Astronomer

Ahh! So pretty~
My Funka character for 50bil?
She's Strong, Confident and maybe a bit Creepy. Click her pic for a full ref?
User Image
K y o F o o c h a
Ahh! So pretty~
My Funka character for 50bil?
She's Strong, Confident and maybe a bit Creepy. Click her pic for a full ref?
User Image
If it's colored, it's too low Hun sad
Habiel
heart

Colored of my current for 50b?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Whispering Sin
Habiel
heart

Colored of my current for 50b?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Send trade. Trade must be titled "for art"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces