Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thrilled Tycoon

6,050 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
I apologise if there's been a post like this before, but who's your favourite villain(villain group)?
mine would definitely be the amazon trio, it was always entertaining to watch them!

User Image

Alien Cosmonaut

I loved every villain in the S/Infinity arc. They all had such interesting designs and the bigger villains had interesting personalities.

Space Genius

I like Nephrite the most, because he is very handsome and his romance with Naru always gives me many feels emo

I also like the Amazon Trio, Sailor Lead Crow and Sailor Aluminum Seiren.

Bitway

I love your Princess Jupiter avatar! emotion_kirakira That dress looks amazing and very close to the one I imagine Princess Jupiter is wearing.
My favorite has to be Esmeraude from the Black Moon Clan! heart

anime_girl10's Compadre

Bloodsucker

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Mistress 9
emotion_kirakira
Zoisite, Queen Beryl, Esmeraude, and Catsy. I find the unique outfits for the female villains very entertaining.
zoisite is my absolute favorite c: heart
Nehelenia is my favorite. If I had to go with a group, I would go with the Amazon Quartet. Those girls are awesome!
Black Lady, and the Amazoness Quartet!

Dedicated Fatcat

User Image
Kunzite, naturally ~
Though, seriously? Probably Prince Dimande or Queen Nehellenia.

User Image

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Cest La Venus
User Image
Kunzite, naturally ~
Though, seriously? Probably Prince Dimande or Queen Nehellenia.

User Image

❣ Fantastic Cosplay! Minako's the best!! heart
And mine will be Black Lady & Bethier.

Familiar Trickster

between black lady and mistress 9
Lead Crow from the Animamates! Found her backstory interesting, and thought she could have been pretty BA. Nephrite and Kunzite are also favorites of mine.
AnarchyJas
Lead Crow from the Animamates! Found her backstory interesting, and thought she could have been pretty BA. Nephrite and Kunzite are also favorites of mine.

I do not know what their original/Japanese name was, but in America, they were called the Doom and Gloom Sisters!

They put in WORK! From the first time you saw them when they killed Nephilite, to the last few episodes before the Scouts battle the Dark Queen, they got the most done, out of any villain in the first story ark!

Shy Sex Symbol

emotion_bigheart yum_puddi I would say Black Lady and Prince Demande yum_puddi emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff