Loyal Phantom

But our horns shall hold the halo as we fake our smile and con the world

❈❈❈

-gets a small sec to gather everything onto one account and sent trade-

❈❈❈

Collecting old boots!

Shameless Exhibitionist

Baritius
o-oh.. -helps you hide them- t-there all better...

-nods- i dabble in drawing. Bunny mans wip image izik used was one of my wips... I haven't had much time for drawing.

Oh, thank you. Now Adora won't take those away from me and instead shall continue to wonder where that "awful" smell is coming from.

It was a very interesting rabbit. I was worried that I was going to make a mess of him because I only had a bust to go off of. Very interesting character, though.

Sorry, Adora and I are terrible conversationalists. We get distracted really easily. She, mostly because she's busy doing all sorts of things with her hands. Making crafts and what not. And I... well... I am a zombie and my brain is turning to mush, but most of the time I'm chained up to my drawing table with Adora whispering things into my ears.

Brosephiine

Oh, okay. I'll just be dead over here then. n_n

How delightful... A new play thing.
*Drag, drag, drag-- Stuffs under the carpet*

3abyclaws

O uO

emotion_zombie

Aizikan
But our horns shall hold the halo as we fake our smile and con the world

❈❈❈

-gets a small sec to gather everything onto one account and sent trade-

❈❈❈

Collecting old boots!

I double checked, everything is there except for the Sleepless Silvius.
There's a 95% chance that once my computer is done updating that your piece will be worked on today.
*Attempts to wipe bloody finger prints off Adora's keyboard with little success*
Bah... I just smeared it around... Uh-oh...

Loyal Phantom

Aizikan's Senpai

Waffles

Infected Wound

-attempts to also chain self to art table... but after all the paperwork and then finally getting the face of the drawing fixed, sadly the wrist hurts to much-

oh well, small topics with little thought are good to.

I hope she whispers all the good things to you.

oh! I forgot..

um... the bust sketch, yes sorry... I've been working 40-80 hours weekly for some time now, there hasn't been lots of time for art. Its quieted down and soon I'll get a better job, so hopefully I can finish him.

But yes he is good! gaia_star

-feeds the zombie slabs o'brain-
      > ,<

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

; 3; -is stuffed under the carpet- Okay, I'll just rot here and leave icky smells. D:

Aizikan's Senpai

Waffles

Brosephiine

; 3; -is stuffed under the carpet- Okay, I'll just rot here and leave icky smells. D:

-waves at the new 'pet' that was shoved under the carpet-

dun mind me, just hiding under here... also might be making sure nothing gets away.

-pats- thank you for the ana art btw.

Feral Seeker

this place has been ...quiet lately

Feral Seeker

I think that would happen to have some small correlation to what Infected said the other day.

Infected Wound
-SNIP-

Sorry, Adora and I are terrible conversationalists. We get distracted really easily. She, mostly because she's busy doing all sorts of things with her hands. Making crafts and what not. And I... well... I am a zombie and my brain is turning to mush, but most of the time I'm chained up to my drawing table with Adora whispering things into my ears.
/wanders in sniffy - ewwwwyyuuuu whats that smelll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces