Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sure I'm not alone, but has a anime ever made you cry ? Even if it was a little tear ? If so list the top 3 you can think of, For me it has to be

Madoka Magica
Sword Art Online 2
and finally Princess Jellyfish

Alien Cosmonaut

Sailor Moon, Galaxy Express 999, and Rose of Versailles.

ROV I knew was going to be tragic because well, it's a French Revolution historic anime. Sailor Moon and GE999 are probably tied for the anime I've cried the most because of, but I want to say GE999 more so because essentially every episode is tragic. And the second movie had me crying all night.

I also cried a lot when Kimblee died in FMA Brotherhood because he was my absolute favourite character at the time. I still hurt over it a little now and then. Same situation with Kageyama Reiji and Pegasus Crawford in their respective series. I'm actually an extremely soft person when it comes to death of a character I like at all, even if they're an antagonist. (Which they usually are.)

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
Angel Beats
Gurren Lagann
Inuyasha
i cried like a baby watching tekkon kinkreet when kimura shot suzuki.
that d be #1
#2 when marnie was there. from a certain point on in this movie i can't stop crying until like 2 hours after finishing it lmao
#3 kaiba, chronikos episode hmh

the haku zabuza thing in naruto and yu yu hakusho also made me cry, but these are like the only 5 anime to make me cry so far

Vampiric Duck

Anohana, Angel Beats, Clannad, Guilty Crown(when she died)

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
inb4 everyone says either Angel Beats, Anohana, or Clannad.
I cried at No. 6.

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

one time when i was little i cried when my favorite character died in naruto
i dont even remember who it was but i think they came back anyways so ????

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

One Piece, Your Lie in April, and Natsume Yuujin-cho all have made me cry. I know there are others these were the 3 that just popped into my head first

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Yo real talk, when ash died in the pokemon movie.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Anohana, around the middle of the series when Menma's mom went off and it became painfully obvious just how badly she took Menma's death
Kemono no Souja Erin, ******** EPISODE 7
Wolf's Rain, those final four episodes
Scrapped Princess, twice, once during the part where Pacifica lost her memory and then again when Pacifica wound up crying shortly after she gets her memories back even tho she couldn't consciously remember what her reason for crying was because she couldn't consciously remember anything from the time she lost her memory

Dainty Daredevil

15,950 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items