Wintry Avenger

someone commented somewhere in a post i was in with lyrics

and now they're stuck

all day

******** you my friend

Tipsy Misfit

Now you've done it to me emo
Thanks a lot lol

The worst part is I've only ever heard one line from it so now I've just got that ONE LINE on loop emotion_facepalm

Friendly Friend

15,890 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, digging the Dancing Queen

Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing
You come in to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...

You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine

You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave them burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another, anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...

You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine

[fade]

Friendly Friend

ghost of mandela
The year is 2031, gay marriage has been legal for 18 years and HIV has gone airborne. Homopedo gangs roam from town to town snatching little children from parks and playgrounds, dragging their supple bodies back to New San Francisco. NSF's Queen has made a declaration that only death-sex with hetero-normative young men cures the AIDS plague.

You're walking home from your myndated LGBT tolerance and equality classes, where you spend the day learning about Alexander the Great, Harvey Milk and Matthew Shepard. As you continue down Bi-Way 69, you suddenly hear a sound in the distance. You turn to look, but can't see anything. The sound begins to grow louder and your heard begins to pound. Suddenly the chorus is clear...

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can juve, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen

An armored VW Beetle with loudspeakers attached quickly speeds toward you. A man in a ball-gag emerges through the sunroof waving a rainbow flag. You start to run as fast as you can. The vehicle is getting closer and closer. You look back to see it closing in on you and the license plate reads: "BU6-CH453R"... The car speeds up alongside and the passenger reaches out and grabs a hold of you. You try to resist, but eventually he pulls you inside. Still struggling in the vehicle, bull queers in a**-less chaps and leather hats begin to yank down on your jeans. You kick, but the head queer turns you over. He raises a giant black rubber d***o in his hand and hits you over the back of the head. As your consciousness begins to fade away, you think to yourself: "Why didn't I support the Defense of Marriage Act?"...
Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be litterd with the blood of Patriots. Barack HUSSEIN obama aka “B. O” is not my presidnet. he is Islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well biggrin D. ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok. praise jesus.

Eternal Bear

YOUNG AND SWEET
ONLY SEVENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
It was me, soz.

Shirtless Shopper

DANCING QUEEN
FEEL THE BEAT FROM THE TAMBOURINE

Shirtless Shopper

Someone googled the lyrics feel the meat of the tangerine...

Wintry Avenger

ghost of mandela
The year is 2031, gay marriage has been legal for 18 years and HIV has gone airborne. Homopedo gangs roam from town to town snatching little children from parks and playgrounds, dragging their supple bodies back to New San Francisco. NSF's Queen has made a declaration that only death-sex with hetero-normative young men cures the AIDS plague.

You're walking home from your myndated LGBT tolerance and equality classes, where you spend the day learning about Alexander the Great, Harvey Milk and Matthew Shepard. As you continue down Bi-Way 69, you suddenly hear a sound in the distance. You turn to look, but can't see anything. The sound begins to grow louder and your heard begins to pound. Suddenly the chorus is clear...

An armored VW Beetle with loudspeakers attached quickly speeds toward you. A man in a ball-gag emerges through the sunroof waving a rainbow flag. You start to run as fast as you can. The vehicle is getting closer and closer. You look back to see it closing in on you and the license plate reads: "BU6-CH453R"... The car speeds up alongside and the passenger reaches out and grabs a hold of you. You try to resist, but eventually he pulls you inside. Still struggling in the vehicle, bull queers in a**-less chaps and leather hats begin to yank down on your jeans. You kick, but the head queer turns you over. He raises a giant black rubber d***o in his hand and hits you over the back of the head. As your consciousness begins to fade away, you think to yourself: "Why didn't I support the Defense of Marriage Act?"...
yep

it's you

YOU SHOULD FIX THE TYPOS BEFORE COPYPASTAING

Wintry Avenger

Power Hungry DM
ghost of mandela

Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be litterd with the blood of Patriots. Barack HUSSEIN obama aka “B. O” is not my presidnet. he is Islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well biggrin D. ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok. praise jesus.
u tlkn s**t abt me fckr

Wintry Avenger

MlSSMAGlUS
Someone googled the lyrics feel the meat of the tangerine...
wut

omg lol

Invisible Regular

dw, one of my workmates started singing some form of mariarchy music and i've had it stuck in my head all day

Magical Explorer

10,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I forgot how that song goes. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers