Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-scoring Hunter

Hello everyone. Decided to finally venture over here. It's nice to meet everyone. Not sure what I'll be doing on Gaia, probably roleplaying, but I enjoyed making my avatar too. Anyways, see you guys around.

Interesting Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Morelia Viridis
Hello everyone. Decided to finally venture over here. It's nice to meet everyone. Not sure what I'll be doing on Gaia, probably roleplaying, but I enjoyed making my avatar too. Anyways, see you guys around.

Welcome! smile
I hope you will enjoy your time here on Gaia.

High-scoring Hunter

Anri Fay
Morelia Viridis

Welcome! smile
Thank you, Fay. I think I'll fit in well here.

Interesting Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Morelia Viridis
Anri Fay
Morelia Viridis

Welcome! smile
Thank you, Fay. I think I'll fit in well here.

I am sure you will!
The people are mostly friendly and it is easy to earn enough money on items for your avatar.
I have came back after 8 years and in just 3 days I managed to earn 7 million gold just by chatting and playing games.

High-functioning Lunatic

8,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
Welcome! I hope you have fun here. Lots to do. It can be a bit overwhelming, so ask if you get confused. The main tip I can give you is to pay attention to the rules in the different forums so that you know if you are posting something in the right place. It will save you some stress and confusion. Good luck and pm me or send me a friend request any time heart
Morelia Viridis
hello and welcome to Gaia ^.^

Toxic Grunny

Hello && Welcome to Gaia c:

Fluffy Kitten

Hi and welcome to Gaia! Hope you have fun here c: heart

High-scoring Hunter

Thank you for the welcomes everyone. It's appreciated
Welcome to Gaia!

Pure-hearted Spook

Heyy, welcome! You've got some great TV shows listed on your profile, I was really into SPN but haven't started the newest season, always wanted to catch up on Criminal Minds as well (I used to love X-Files and the old CSI, Criminal Minds reminds me a lot of that) if you ever start a horror/mystery themed roleplay make sure to invite me. (◉‿◉👍) Those are the best kind of RPs!

Charged Titan

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Hello and welcome
Morelia Viridis
welcome to gaia. I would give you a kiss, but since your new. I'll spear you.

18,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Morelia Viridis

Hey! mrgreen

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash