Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image WORDSWORDSUser Image WORDSwordWORDSUser Image

This is where recruiting, out of roleplay chatter and chatter about the roleplay goes.
Squeee!
<3

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
I would love to join this roleplay, but I'm having trouble with the condensed profile sweatdrop . I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong, but I would love to fix it and submit it.

User Image

Radomira Kovac
                        LEAVETHESEWORDSHEREDONTEVENBOTHER

Good-humoredBrutal Cheerful

Female I'm into Gents I look nineteen. I'm actually four hundred and thirty-three.

Though she was born and raised in Serbia, over the years her accent has lessened, but her love for companions has not. Radomira believes she can befriend anyone, and uses her friendships as ways to gain the trust of her victims. She enjoys toying with her prey, and prefers very young meals. Though she only needs blood, Radomira takes great pleasure in tearing others apart, all with a genuine smile on her face.

Edit: It shows up here nicely, but when I try to PM it, the layout goes a bit haywire.

Dapper Genius

General Sticky
I would love to join this roleplay, but I'm having trouble with the condensed profile sweatdrop . I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong, but I would love to fix it and submit it.

User Image

Radomira Kovac
                        LEAVETHESEWORDSHEREDONTEVENBOTHER

Good-humoredBrutal Cheerful

Female I'm into Gents I look nineteen. I'm actually four hundred and thirty-three.

Though she was born and raised in Serbia, over the years her accent has lessened, but her love for companions has not. Radomira believes she can befriend anyone, and uses her friendships as ways to gain the trust of her victims. She enjoys toying with her prey, and prefers very young meals. Though she only needs blood, Radomira takes great pleasure in tearing others apart, all with a genuine smile on her face.

Edit: It shows up here nicely, but when I try to PM it, the layout goes a bit haywire.

Oop! I think it's just because it's a private message. The post outlines always go a little wonky. ^-^
But you're more than welcome to fill out the full profile! I'm excited!

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Boop boop boop!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items