Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Humorist

no good username
Mockingbirdie
blocking them on evrything worked 4 me
but now they're back kinda
and im hurting soOOO much biggrin
im so sorry to hear that. you can always talk to me if you need it.
thnxs, tbh i think my irl is fed up with it lol woops and you can talk to me bouts things too sweatdrop
NikkiBatman
no good username
NikkiBatman
get a rebound to fill the void till u find another sweatdrop
hey there redface you wanna rebound????

hahah im happily with my boyfriend heart
user nikkibatman, i hope you and your bf are doing well. i was kidding though haha

Muscular Egg

svshi roll
time just doesn't like u
hey jett, i might come to NY. smile

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
no good username
4kumaKum4
Patience and acceptance. I had to learn to accept the reality of being without my ex and then let time heal my heart. It takes a long time for the heart to heal, but engaging with other people, especially those that you enjoy being around with, help the healing process some. For some, it's over in a flash, while for others it takes years.
Keep indulging yourself in your favorite activities, spend time with folk that keep your spirits up and overcome the depression. Unfortunately, you won't ever forget your times with that person for that person now has a piece of your heart and forever will, but learn to accept that fact and move on. Just keep an open mind and understand that there will always be someone out there for you.
thanks for that enlightening response. I've been doing that for almost a year tbh, but i guess i have to keep at it.

You'll be fine. Even though I got over my ex, there are still times that I miss the partnership, but I still get by.

pancake9's Husband

Intergalactic Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Married 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Remove them from social media. Remove their contact information so you refrain from drunk calling them. Write out one last letter of what you would say to them and then burn it.

Then go buy some wine and cry.

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
A lot of it has to do with learning to be more confident. Realizing you deserve better. That you don't have to chase anyone who doesn't want you. Because one day, there will be someone willing to give you all their love. It's learning to be okay on your own. Knowing you don't need someone else to keep you happy. It's about keeping yourself focused on other things. Treating yourself. Completing yourself, instead of looking for someone else to be your other half. It's spending more time with friends, and making new ones. Not rushing into a new relationship. But just.. keeping walls open. When the loneliness does set in, you can still flirt with people. Cuddle with those who are willing. And .. of course, listening to music that is all about confidence and moving forward. Or perhaps.. thinking of all the negative things that person has done, so it's easier to move on. Being outside a lot more. Doing things to boost confidence, like exercise and positive quotes.

Another big part of it.. Stay with that person until you've had enough of their bullshit. It's easier to move on that way. Cause when a relationship ends when you are not ready, you'll get these urges to come back. Say what you need to say and move on.
whorka
takes time

introduce new people into your life

find activities you enjoy

basically replace memories with new ones

ok thanks for those tips. i'll keep that in mind.

Wheezing Cultist

*you never really move on...you just get used to the pain"

Wheezing Abductee

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
no good username
NikkiBatman
no good username
NikkiBatman
get a rebound to fill the void till u find another sweatdrop
hey there redface you wanna rebound????

hahah im happily with my boyfriend heart
user nikkibatman, i hope you and your bf are doing well. i was kidding though haha

thank you 3nodding i hope you feel better soon. i know how it is. i was once engaged ! it was hard. i just spent time with family and drew and hung out with people to get my mind off stuff sweatdrop

Invisible Streaker

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Clambake 200
Just accept that that you still like/love the person and go on with your life. Don't force yourself to get over someone.
Sullen DarkLight
Uhm... been 10 months for me, and it still hurts like a b***h. Let me know if you ever find the answer.
aw man. i understand you rn. look around this thread. users have left lots of useful and supporting messages.
1Sunder
Takes me years usually....took me 4 years to get over my ex. Now I'm fine now....and we don't talk anymore. Just like I don't talk to anyone anymore. I don't let anyone in anymore....totally closed off. And I think I am finally okay with being this way. Except the fact now my cell phone is totally useless since I had two people to talk to then, now I only got one person that is now too busy with two bloody jobs to even take the time to return my calls. So I may as well not even have a phone anymore. Hell I may as well go totally off the radar too and just cancel online accounts right? lol....I'm more than halfway their already....
that doesn't sound really healthy sad maybe you should try maintaining contact with those you still feel connected to?

Blessed Husband

14,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I definitely not recommend trying to forget by "finding" someone else too soon,give yourself a time, think,And let it flow,if you are meant to meet someone, she/he will find you someday....be careful not to "fall in love" with friends who listen and support you ...even tough you like eachother...err...guess I'm losing track here.. sweatdrop ....time,support and focus. those are my advice. smile
Batty-Babe
Drugs and a good old triple B
perfect, let me talk to my dealer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out