Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Oh...haha I was worried for nothing..."she chuckled to herself and did a little joy dance...inwardly. She stopped her mini celebration when she saw the blush on Naoto's face. "Is something the wrong Nato?" she said in a gentle voice.
"You want to see the fireworks with me after work?" he asked, looking directly into her eyes.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She blushed. The reddest color imaginable. To say she was shocked was an understatement. She was freaking out. Her heart was beating fast and with all the blood pumping through her veins her brain shut down completely. Maybe I heard him wrong, maybe he was talking to a girl behind me she thought quickly. She looked over her shoulder to see a big business man reading the newspaper and backtracked on that thought. Calm yourself Kavala, stop overthinking on this.It's not like a da... da-..s**t I can't even think it! Kavala took a breath and smiled, trying her best not to faint. "Yeah that'd be awesome! I heard japan has cool fireworks!"
He instinctively became nervous when he saw her standing there without answering him for so long. "Okay," he replied once he finally had an answer. "So I'll pick you up at ten? You work at that Velvet Room place, right? I'll try not to be late~," he sarcastically said, making his way back to work, hoping the next eight hours would fly by fast.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She laughed at his sarcasm and quickly started to serve customers, concentrating on work for now. Most of the customers were happy, probably because today was a holiday and they were able to get off work for a while. Some were unhappy for whatever stupid reason. Kavala didn't spend too much time on those customers.
Eight hours flew by fast as time went on; people weren't coming in as much when it was getting late. By the time it was two hours before closing, there were only 3 families that came in.

"You ready to go, ma'am?" He was talking to her while putting on his coat, hearing fireworks go off in the background, a perfect view from this floor.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She nodded quickly and smiled, excited to see the fireworks. She quickly put on her coat and followed him out the restaurant. She looked up in wonder to see the millions of sparks in different colors going off in different directions.
He turned to see her smiling face tilted upwards to the loud and beautiful colors. "You look really happy," he noted. There were festival stands everywhere with different Japanese games and fried food.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Who wouldn't be?" she replied in a dreamy voice. She watched as more colors flashed across the sky, the brilliant light of them lighting up her face. She looked at him for a second before looking around at all the other festival games. "Do you want to get something to eat? I haven't eaten anything since last night so i'm for real hungry right now haha"
"Uh, yeah. Mitarashi dango sounds pretty tasty right now."

They made their way to the fried dumbling stand. He ordered a tri-color dango: green tea, egg, and red bean flavored dumbling balls on a stick. It came with freshly brewed green tea. "Here, have one," he offered. "We'll try all the stands." yum_tea

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kavala picked the egg dumbling ball, cautiously taking a bite to see if she liked it or not. She found out to like the flavor a lot and ate the dumbling in two bites, licking her fingers a bit. She smiled at him after she was done. "Well lead the way kind sir"
"Okay, just a bite of everything. They make it to many stands, stands that have various fried foods and sweets. It's very expensive an you can even hear adults complaining about the prices before shopping for their children. And they only buy because the food is delicious.

"Oh, look. It's a stand that has Hawaiian imitated food," he said, his finger pointing to the stand with with a chunky man wearing a Hawaiian skirt.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She looked at the stand carefully, seeing the man in the hawaiian skirt on the grill. Kavala laughed a little. "Want to try it? It probably won't be as good as real hawaiian food but it's as close as you can get." She smiled up at him.
"I imagined so. At least it's an attempt at getting a taste of home," he said, hooking their arms, not to get bum rushed in the crowd of people.

They made it to the stand that smelled like fresh roasts on spits and drizzled in Hawaiian sauces. "So, what's something I should try, regardless of just imitation food?"

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She thought for a while on what food he should try. "mmm why don't you get lau lau and kalua pig. Those are one of my island favorites. It might not look appetizing but it tastes amazing." She grinned at him and looked up at the fireworks still going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff