User Image
User Image

Howdy Gaians! Wednesday's here again. Pesky, isn't it? I mean, just when I'm craving a Friday or at least something close to it, Wednesday comes along like a cruel tease. "The week is over halfway done," it says. But you know what it doesn't say? "Sleep until noon and watch TV all day, Jet!" which is what I really want to hear. Lucky for us, this Wednesday in particular is actually pretty excellent. I hear there are some great finds popping into the shop, and there are tons of super adorable new treasures to get your hands on! Wanna take a peek?

User Image

Get Mystic Planchette!

User Image

Get Monochrome Doom and Gloom!

We're just scratching the surface of today's new releases, folks. Keep an eye on the shop for more surprises, and be sure to get your paws on these precious prizes before that quantity counter hits zero. Otherwise, you'll lose your chance for at least six months! That's like forever in cat months, you know. One time, Cygnus went on a short vacation and by the time he came back, I'd already forgotten he existed entirely and had hired a new sidekick. I'm not sure what the moral of that story is, but I hope I'll see you soon, Gaians!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!