User Image

Hey Gaians! Wouldn't you believe it? I was doing important shopkeeper-related activities-- as I always do, of course-- and just happened to stumble upon a strange box sitting on the pantry shelf! It was right next to my box of cheesy fish crackers, so I actually ignored it, closed the cabinet, and took a snack break. But once I was properly refueled, I ripped that baby open and found an astounding new bundle inside! Pretty amazing, right?

User Image

User Image The Cruel Summer Lock and Key Bundle contains a simmering TEN copies of the brand new chance item Cruel Summer, along with the fabulously fiery new exclusive masterpiece: Under Lock and Key!

An excruciatingly Cruel Summer has begun. Beat the heat with some cool new digs-- or blaze the fashion trail with some trendsetting looks! Open up this fabulously fiery new chance item to score an amazing new item like Antagonistic Avatar, Archdemon Stolas, Lock and Key, Salacubus, and the adorable and ultra rare new pet: Evil Chan! Hurry on over to La Victoire to get started on your simmering new style before the steamy new Cruel Summer Lock and Key Bundle sells out completely or leaves La Victoire on July 5th at 9:59 AM PDT!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!