Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

Alright, so I had this random idea pop into my head for a Prince of Tennis fiction. I wanted to get some opinions on it and maybe help with coming up with a title for it. Anyways, the idea for this is that Miyuki, a musical prodigy was once known for her strong doubles abilities, but now refuses to play tennis due to the loss of her former doubles partner and best friend. Miyuki feels that it was her fault and therefore drops tennis and lives a life of darkness. Eventually her parents move her away from where they lived to Tokyo in hopes of getting her to become her old self again. It is then that she starts to attend Seigaku junior high and meets the tennis club. After that things start to look brighter for her as she eventually makes good solid friendships with them.

Here is what I have so far:
I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my body as I firmly held my racket in my left hand. The roar of the audience was so loud that if the sound of people cheering could explode the stadium walls, they would have exploded.
‘This was everything I could have hoped for and more. I was standing on the court in the final round of the Nationals. This is every junior high tennis player’s dream and I am currently upholding it. ‘
Those were the exact thoughts going through my head as I stood still feeling the warmth of the sun and the slight tickle of my long jet black locks as they danced across my face as a gentle breeze wafted through the stadium. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a feminine voice just to my left.
“Miyuki, we have finally made it to this point. Let’s give everybody watching a show that they will never forget and play with everything we have so that we leave behind no regrets.”
Looking over to the girl who was speaking to me, I could clearly see that she was feeling just as pumped as I was. It was quite obvious as she had a giant grin plastered on her and her big azure eyes glowed with glee and her short, elusive, violet hair swayed in the wind as she stared intently at the girls on the other side of the tennis court.
Smiling back at her I nodded while replying, “Of course, but we won’t need to regret anything if we win the match, now will we?”
“That we won’t.” She said as we both approached the net to greet our opponents.
As I shook the hand of the girl across from me, I looked straight into her brown eyes as I spoke, “I wish you two the best of luck and let’s have a good match.”
“Likewise.” Was all the girl said before all four of us took our places on the court.
Everything went by in a flash. Before I knew it, I could hear the crowd going wild as the end of the match was announced. Before I even had time to fully realize what was going on, I felt all of the air leave my lungs as I was wrapped in a crushing bear hug by my partner.
“Miyuki, we did it. We actually won a match against the number one ranked doubles team in the junior high tennis world.”
When she didn’t get a response out of me, she looked down to see that I was turning blue due to lack of oxygen, she instantly let go of me.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry Miyuki.”
“It’s okay, I know how you get when you are overly excited or overjoyed about something. I’m feeling the same way right now. I still can’t believe we won. It is so amazing.” I said as I hugged my partner before returning back to the net to shake hands again with our opponents.
“That was a great game you two. I don’t want to say this, but you two are now the top doubles team. Congratulations.”
I let a smile form on my face as I accepted the compliment and spoke my gratitude, “Thank you so much. I had so much fun with that match that I didn’t even realize that it ended when it did. I would love to play you two again someday.”
“As would I.” My partner said as she two let a gigantic grin form on her face.
“It would be our pleasure. It isn’t everyday that you get to play a match as entertaining yet challenging as that.” Both girls said as we all went back to our teammates. When we returned to our group of friends and comrades, we were instantly mobbed with hugs and congratulated.
That was one of the happiest days of my life.
Tears welled in my eyes just before they fell down my cheeks.
“Oh Yuri, why did things have to end up like this.” I asked my old doubles partner and best friend who now laid motionless in a casket that was right in front of me.
Now that she was gone, there was a gaping hole in my heart that cannot be filled and it hurt so badly.
Now sobbing, I couldn’t help but let out my last thoughts before they lower her casket into the ground and I never see her again, “Just how am I going to be able to go on with life without you there beside me to make my days brighter? Life just won’t be the same without you.”

Please if anybody can help me out with these issues, I would greatly appreciate it.

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items