Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Akihiko Gongenzaka

Akihiko sighed as the kids argued among themselves. He should probably step in sometime soon. He didn't want to have to already, but it seems like it couldn't be helped. That's enough bickering alright. It's true we need to get these bodies out. It's probably best both cleanliness wise and respect wise to burn them. However if we all work together it won't take as long. For now we'll set up base in the gym and work our way out as the days pass. For something like this if we're clearing bodies all day we'll only wear ourselves out. So a bit at a time will be best. Suppiles will likely be brought in somehow so we should be fine with food and water. The bathrooms in the locker rooms seemed untouched like the gym so we can use those for showering and what not. Are there any questions?

Mood: Calm
With: Kiba, Kairi, Kazio, Tsubasa, Satoshi, Masami, and Hana
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx☽❦☾Tsubasa Inuzuka☽❦☾
User Image

“Nope.” most of the group members said in unison as they listened to Akihiko’s suggestion.
                              “See this is why I say sensei here should be the leader.” Kaizo said with a grin.
                              “Wait what are we supposed to do about bedding and when we move the bodies, are we actually going to have to touch them?” Hana asked cringing at the thought.
                              “I thought you didn’t have any questions.” Satoshi said.
                              “The school should have emergency supplies in case a situation rose and the students and staff would have to remain on campus for an indefinite period of time.” Tsubasa said in her false masculine voice. “If they haven’t been touched then we should have first aid and blankets. Plus there is the sewing club, I’m sure we can find something we could use. As for your issue with moving the bodies, the janitor should have rubber gloves and masks. That should make moving the bodies more bearable.” she glanced at Akihiko. “What do you think?”
                              “Well I think we have everything planned out.” Kaizo said clapping his hands together. “I say we get to work and start cleaning this place up.”
                              “Can we start tomorrow?” Masami whined.
                              “Yeah we should check on our supplies and get whatever we need from the rest of the school to the gym first.” Hana said. “The windows are open so we won’t have to worry about the smell for a little bit.”

Who I'm with:Everyone
Where I am: random classroom on the second floor
What I'm feeling: annoyed
OOC:...

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Kiba Uesugi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiba kept quiet as the people around him complained. All the while Akuma talked in his head about Kairi's body and he sure as hell wasn't going to say any of it out loud. He thought that the teacher knew what he was talking about so for now best listen to him. He feared though that he might lose control again. Maybe this group would be better off without him.

mood: depressed
With: Kairi, Tsubasa, Kaizo, and four other people

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx❀✿Kairi Asagiri✿❀
User Image

Kairi sat next to Kiba and listened to the conversation quietly. Everyone seemed to have everything figured out so she didn’t really feel a need to put her opinion out. Akihiko, Kaizo and Tsubasa all seemed to be taking up the roles of co-leaders even though Tsubasa was also making it clear he didn’t want to give his input on the discussion but had no choice to. After a while everyone got up and split into two groups. Tsubasa, Satoshi and Kaizo were going to head to the nurse’s office where they decided the emergency supplies had to be and carry it to the gym. Hana and Masami were going back to the gym where they figured their food and water was being stored so they could figure out how much they had. She wasn’t sure what Akihiko was going to do as she glanced at Kiba. “Um who do you think we should help?” she asked quietly. She got to her feet before holding a hand out to Kiba to help him to his feet. “Well you coming?”

Who I'm with:everyone
What I'm feeling: calm

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Akihiko Gongenzaka

Akihiko got up and followed Tsubasa, Kaizo, and Satoshi to look for bedding and such. He could help carry a lot of s**t if it came to that. As they walked he tried to start up a friendly conversation. So what's your all's stories? he asked them.

ooc:

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba sighed as the others took off to do things. He took Kairi's hand to help him up. It was really soft. He figured it might be best to join the smaller group so there wasn't a big safety risk. Lets go check on supplies with them. he told her uneasily gesturing to Hana and Masami. Oh trying to get fresh with the girls only group? Akuma asked playfully. You're well aware that's not the plan. Kiba shot back. It could be you know. Akuma joked playfully before laughing manically.

mood: depressed

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Not much of a story. Only child, second best player on the basketball team, got a mom and dad waiting for me back home.” Satoshi replied placing his hands in his pockets. “That's all I gotta say.”
                              “My dad died when I was ten so its just me, my mom and my younger brother and sister.” Kaizo said. “I was actually supposed to take the day off of school to watch them but it was decided at the last minute I should go anyway. Pretty crappy luck huh?” he chuckled though it sounded forced. “He’s got it worse though.” he said jabbing his thumb at Tsubasa who tugged her hat over her eyes. “From what I know, his mom was the one who bailed on them. His dad was a real a*****e, a massive control freak. According to him, he finally had enough and left home some time ago.” he grinned at Satoshi and Akihiko. “I was actually the first one to talk to him when he transferred in. Its probably why I’m the only one he can talk to.” he said sounding a bit proud.
                              “What are you two gay or something?” Satoshi asked only to have a blood soaked book thrown at his face as Tsubasa glared at him.
                              “Shut up dumbass. I don’t swing that way.” Kaizo snapped. “Sides this guy needs someone to look out for him.” he added rubbing Tsubasa’s head. Neither he or Satoshi noticed the slight blush that appeared on her cheeks. "What about you sensei?"

Who I'm with:Akihiko, Kaizo and Satoshi
Where I am: hallway heading for the nurse's office
What I'm feeling: annoyed

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Oh great we got the psycho.” Masami grumbled as the four began their walk back to the gym.
                              “You did have it coming. He seems like a nice guy so far.” Hana said only to be smacked by Masami.
                              “Did I want your opinion!? If I did, I’ll ******** ask for it b***h!” Masami snarled before storming off.
                              “Are you ok?” Kairi asked worriedly.
                              “Yeah I’m fine don’t worry about it.” Hana assured them with a small smile. “You two seem pretty close. Were you two dating before all this?” she teased. Almost immediately Kairi blushed red as she waved her hands around frantically.
                              “Wh-wh-what!? N-no! Of course not! W-we just met today!” she stuttered causing Hana to giggle.
                              “That’s too bad. You two make a cute couple.” she said smiling at them.

Who I'm with:Hana, Masami and Kiba

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Akihiko Gongenzaka

Akihiko chuckled when they asked him his story. I don't think that's a story you kids are ready to hear at the moment. Gotta get the mood just right for it cause trust me kids I've had some pretty epic adventures. he told them with a grin as they entered the nurse's office

ooc:...

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Kiba was a bit ticked when he was called a psycho and when that same girl called the other one a b***h for giving him the benefit of the doubt. However he forgot all this when Hana asked if Kairi and he were dating. He blushed furiously, but said nothing. In his head he heard Akuma laughing even more.

mood: flustered

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Well come on. We should see how much food and water we have before the others get back.” Hana said smiling at the two while giggling at how embarrassed they were getting. Masami had already beat them to the gym and was lying back against one of the walls as if she was trying to pretend she was sleeping. Hana just ignored her and led the two to the far side of them gym where they found boxes of food and bottles of water waiting for them.
                              “Wow! This is a lot!” Kairi exclaimed in amazement.
                              “Should be enough to last us about several months if we all stick with only eating breakfast and dinner, maybe two if we decide to include lunches.” Hana said smiling.
                              “What happens if we don’t follow that. I don’t trust Masami and that Satoshi guy seems like a jerk.” Kairi said quietly so Masami wouldn’t hear them. “They seem like the kind who takes whatever they want when they want it."
                              “Well it shouldn’t be a problem if we get regular deliveries but in any case we should try and make this last as long as possible.” Hana said before glancing at Kiba. “Well what do you think? Its always good to get another person’s opinion especially a guy's opinion.”

Who I'm with:Hana, Masami and Kiba
Where I am: gym

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

As the group entered the nurse’s office they quickly found the emergency supplies and began gathering them quickly.
                              “Ok everyone only grab what you can carry. If we need more then we can come back later. Its not like this stuff is going anywhere.” Kaizo said. Satoshi rolled his eyes at this.
                              “Whatever. I don’t have to carry s**t.” he said dumping the large amount of supplies he had been carrying onto Tsubasa’s even though she was carrying a large amount herself which almost made her drop everything. Fortunately she stopped herself at the last second. “This guy can carry it.” he smirked before walking out of the office.
                              “Hey jackass! Get back here and take your s**t back!” Kaizo shouted after him while Tsubasa struggled to keep her balance under the weight of everything. “Hey you need help man?”
                              “Of course not! I’m perfectly fine!” Tsubasa grunted walking slowly to the door though she was shaking slightly from the strain and the pile of supplies was blocking her view.

Where I am: the nurse's office
What I'm feeling: pissed

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Akihiko Gongenzaka

Akihiko was irritated when Satoshi dumped his stuff on Tsubasa and tried walking out. Before he could get out of the room though Akihiko grabbed Satoshi by his shirt and lifted him off the ground. You either carry this s**t or you're going to find out about my past the hard way. he growled menacingly.

Mood: Mad
ooc:...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

“Why should I? He’s fine. You heard him. I don’t see why I should carry anything.” Satoshi sneered. “And like I should be afraid of you. Oh I’ll find out about your past the hard way. So scary! What a load of crap.” he mocked. “Besides you don’t hear him complaining now do you?” at this there was a small scream and a loud crash behind everyone. Tsubasa had slipped in a puddle of blood and fell flat on her back with everything falling on top of her, completely winding her. “Aw that was pathetic! ******** useless weakling.”
                              “Tsubasa!” Kaizo exclaimed dropping his stuff and rushing to her aid. Once he reached her, he pushed everything off her and helped her in a sitting position as she coughed and gasped for air. “You ******** b*****d, he could have been seriously hurt!” he snarled.
                              “And that’s my problem how?” Satoshi asked still smirking at them.

Where I am: the nurse's office
What I'm feeling: completely winded

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items