Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So me and my Significant other regularly buy couple art on Gaia and 90% of the time It goes smoothly. However occassionally issues do arise. I have had this trade waiting on me for about 2 months now. The artist drew for us but what she drew was not couple art and she said she would happily do another piece for us for no extra. However the next piece never came and I have PMed her 3 times now. She is still active on Gaia. She read my first PM but never replied the other two sat in the outbox until they were wiped.

Am I safe to cancel the trade with her after trying to contact her over and over?

Big Noob

I think you can reasonably cancel the thread since you've attempted to contact her several times. Do make copies of any communication though just for record purposes. You can post some reminder in her profile if you are able.

Delayed Art
(3-4 weeks, no more than 29 days)

Apparently, a bad call. My apologies.

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sevalle
I think you can reasonably cancel the thread since you've attempted to contact her several times. Do make copies of any communication though just for record purposes. You can post some reminder in her profile if you are able.

That is what I thought. Thank you.
I will send her another PM and take a screenshot and try and post on her profile tomorrow and if I hear nothing in a reasonable amount of time cancel the trade.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
In your next PM, give the artist a specific amount of time to respond to you (for example, 1 week). If the artist does not respond within that time frame, file a scamming report.

Do not cancel the trade. This is because you have already been given some art, even if it isn't exactly what you were expecting.

The artist and you will either come to an agreement or the moderator investigating the scam report (should it come to that) will give your instructions on how to move forward.

If you would like help setting up the PM to send to the artist or have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff