Sort of! 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Needs improvement! 0.4375 43.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on July 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11 >

Shameless Bloodsucker

Hasegawa Aiko
lol,yeah and No I dont rp or write my own stories, I'm not really interested in Rping I was once but then that didnt last long XDDD and Writing my own stories would b amazing but then @__@;; I did once and my sister made fun of me so bad that I never wanted to write anymore.

Aw, don't let what other people say stop you from writing, least of all your sister. 8D I have one myself and sisters are usually spiteful and jealous when they're not being protective and loving. 8D ~ Plus, whatever we write when we start off is bound to be terrible... It gets better with time, tho. Or so I'd like to believe.

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hasegawa Aiko
Illegible Dreamer
You go girrl!
Totally gonna have to order some more art from you really soon! Your art is improving super fast blaugh

redface Such a flatter lol thank you! I'll b sure to improve more!~ heart

I am sorry but it is true!
You are starting to develop your own style too which is amazing. I will stalk your art forever! biggrin

Lonely Otaku

Ray_Murata
Hasegawa Aiko
lol,yeah and No I dont rp or write my own stories, I'm not really interested in Rping I was once but then that didnt last long XDDD and Writing my own stories would b amazing but then @__@;; I did once and my sister made fun of me so bad that I never wanted to write anymore.

Aw, don't let what other people say stop you from writing, least of all your sister. 8D I have one myself and sisters are usually spiteful and jealous when they're not being protective and loving. 8D ~ Plus, whatever we write when we start off is bound to be terrible... It gets better with time, tho. Or so I'd like to believe.

lol,ok, i wont and maybe I'll start writing some more idk XDD and yeah when i first wrote something is was interesting to me lol becuz i was so inot magic and getting to know anime, so my mind was so full of weird stuff rofl

Lonely Otaku

Illegible Dreamer
Hasegawa Aiko
Illegible Dreamer
You go girrl!
Totally gonna have to order some more art from you really soon! Your art is improving super fast blaugh

You are starting to develop your own style too which is amazing. I will stalk your art forever! biggrin

aw, no need to apologies, but yes do stalk my art lol, the only motivation i get is when ppl tell me/ make a comment about my art and it keeps me going and want to improve. (my family is not really supportive of me drawing, ^^ so they think its a waste of time, which is horrible to hear sometime, but shot as long as im fdoing somethig i like, I'm completely fine w/ watever they think)

Shameless Bloodsucker

Hasegawa Aiko
lol,ok, i wont and maybe I'll start writing some more idk XDD and yeah when i first wrote something is was interesting to me lol becuz i was so inot magic and getting to know anime, so my mind was so full of weird stuff rofl

I know the feeling.. But weird stuff is good. Indulge the weirdness 8D

Lonely Otaku

Ray_Murata
Hasegawa Aiko

I know the feeling.. But weird stuff is good. Indulge the weirdness 8D

lol,indeed and when/if i do start writing ill show/let u b the first one to read it,, if i remeber lol rofl

Shameless Bloodsucker

Hasegawa Aiko

lol,indeed and when/if i do start writing ill show/let u b the first one to read it,, if i remeber lol rofl

You do that. I'll be around, most likely. wink I've tried to leave Gaia so many times and I've only failed miserably... I always come back. Been here since 2004.

Lonely Otaku

Ray_Murata
Hasegawa Aiko

You do that. I'll be around, most likely. wink I've tried to leave Gaia so many times and I've only failed miserably... I always come back. Been here since 2004.

Lol, same here besjdes I've been trying to quit a few times myself too and been here ever since 2007 and came bck when zomg was gone (a few months after it was gone)

Shameless Bloodsucker

Hasegawa Aiko

I've been on and off Gaia so many times I can't even keep track @.@ zOMG was nice.. I never found out what happened and why.

Gotta go to bed (already 20 past midnight here) ~ <3 thanks for the chat.

Lonely Otaku

Ray_Murata
Hasegawa Aiko

I've been on and off Gaia so many times I can't even keep track @.@ zOMG was nice.. I never found out what happened and why.

Gotta go to bed (already 20 past midnight here) ~ <3 thanks for the chat.

ah, nigt and i should go to sleep too lol, but yeah same here, idk wat happened either. But hope to talk /chat w/ u tomorrow too if possible!

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hasegawa Aiko
Illegible Dreamer
Hasegawa Aiko
Illegible Dreamer
You go girrl!

aw, no need to apologies, but yes do stalk my art lol, the only motivation i get is when ppl tell me/ make a comment about my art and it keeps me going and want to improve. (my family is not really supportive of me drawing, ^^ so they think its a waste of time, which is horrible to hear sometime, but shot as long as im fdoing somethig i like, I'm completely fine w/ watever they think)

I will be your groupie! It is nice to have some support when you are doing something new and trying to get better!

Oh god don't listen to your family. My mother was the same way with me. She made me take all academic subjects at school even thought I wanted to do at least SOMETHING creative. But I ended up taking Spanish, geography, history and computing as my "optional" subjects. I regret it so much. I now am doing a degree in social science.

Being creative if nothing else is a good way to relax if nothing else comes from it. It is better than sitting on your butt watching mind numbing television or something. Families just don't get it sometimes. -.-

Friendly Gaian

15,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hero 100
Hasegawa Aiko
Sweet Scented Dreams

Very nice examples! ^-^
Would you perhaps consider one of my babies? o.o

Alice
Erin
Elina
Brook and Alexander
Alexis

Wow! Yes I love love to!!~ heart

Yay! Thank you! ^-^

Ferocious Blob

Hasegawa Aiko

;u; Sorry I took the liberty of making my own theme for this one.. (hope I can b forgiven)
User Image

I am very sorry but may I ask who this is of my OCs? O__O;;

Lonely Otaku

Illegible Dreamer
Hasegawa Aiko
Illegible Dreamer
Hasegawa Aiko
Illegible Dreamer
You go girrl!

I will be your groupie! It is nice to have some support when you are doing something new and trying to get better!

Oh god don't listen to your family. My mother was the same way with me. She made me take all academic subjects at school even thought I wanted to do at least SOMETHING creative. But I ended up taking Spanish, geography, history and computing as my "optional" subjects. I regret it so much. I now am doing a degree in social science.

Being creative if nothing else is a good way to relax if nothing else comes from it. It is better than sitting on your butt watching mind numbing television or something. Families just don't get it sometimes. -.-

emotion_kirakira thank you such, for wanting to b my groupie heart redface i shall improve and officially make my own style ouo)b (thanks for the support! It really means alot to me!)

And yeah, i try not to listen to their bad cimments and stuff, but sometimes some just cross the line sweatdrop and yeah i agree, it is better than just watchig Tv and being a couch potato XDDD

Lonely Otaku

McCookieJar
Hasegawa Aiko

;u; Sorry I took the liberty of making my own theme for this one.. (hope I can b forgiven)
User Image

I am very sorry but may I ask who this is of my OCs? O__O;;

i drew her, was i wrong? ;n;?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff