Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Businessman

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hey guys and girls hows it going im a new returning player to gaia and was just looking for some nice people to talk to. If you got something on your mind id be glad to listen and hear what you guys have to say, other then that im just here to talk and make new friends.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Hello! I am inviting you to come to my Charity~ Starting off on gaia can be sort of difficult! Do you want/need some help? Come see me! Of course you need to be on for at least three days before you can buy a trading pass, BUT you can come buy and subscribe to the thread so you dont lose me! I highly suggest you stay and chat with me though~ =3 ¤.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Pedro. Welcome back to Gaia.

Invisible Businessman

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Vampiric_will

Thanks man feels strange to be back

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Pedro Depacas 420
Vampiric_will

I know that feeling. I had to take to seperate breaks off of here. Each of them were a few months.

Invisible Businessman

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Vampiric_will
Pedro Depacas 420
Vampiric_will

I know that feeling. I had to take to seperate breaks off of here. Each of them were a few months.

Yee its been like 4 years for me xD

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Pedro Depacas 420
Vampiric_will
Pedro Depacas 420
Vampiric_will

Yee its been like 4 years for me xD
The most for me was two. That was work and very limited Internet access.

Dedicated Friend

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pedro Depacas 420
Hey guys and girls hows it going im a new returning player to gaia and was just looking for some nice people to talk to. If you got something on your mind id be glad to listen and hear what you guys have to say, other then that im just here to talk and make new friends.

Welcome back to Gaia. 3nodding

Invisible Businessman

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nethaca
Pedro Depacas 420

Thanks feels kind of good to be back honestly i feel like theres more of a sense of community and a lot less snobs then there where before inflation has sure been weird though i do miss some old features i will say ill miss though

Dedicated Friend

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pedro Depacas 420
Nethaca
Pedro Depacas 420

Thanks feels kind of good to be back honestly i feel like theres more of a sense of community and a lot less snobs then there where before inflation has sure been weird though i do miss some old features i will say ill miss though

Hm, well I suppose the forum community has grown, and honestly I have found that people can be a lot more snobby about avatars at the moment, but maybe that is just me. sweatdrop

And I dearly miss zOMG, Gaia to me isn't the same without it. crying

Invisible Businessman

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nethaca
Pedro Depacas 420
Nethaca
Pedro Depacas 420

Hm, well I suppose the forum community has grown, and honestly I have found that people can be a lot more snobby about avatars at the moment, but maybe that is just me. sweatdrop

I completely agree zOMG was my s**t even though my computer was slow and mob grinding was kind of a hassle unless you had a party with a lot of powerful rings if at all thats what they had but your probably right about snobby people i just haven't been to any town or virtual hollywood or even rally mostly cause im on my ipad

Dedicated Friend

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pedro Depacas 420
Nethaca
Pedro Depacas 420
Nethaca
Pedro Depacas 420

I completely agree zOMG was my s**t even though my computer was slow and mob grinding was kind of a hassle unless you had a party with a lot of powerful rings if at all thats what they had but your probably right about snobby people i just haven't been to any town or virtual hollywood or even rally mostly cause im on my ipad

zOMG was my life, and tbh, the reason I even returned to Gaia. Since then, just been wondering the forums but I don't know, don't really feel like there is much left for me on Gaia other than chatting to people. sweatdrop

Invisible Businessman

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nerf me Not
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia emotion_bigvein

hey man thanks I appreciate it.
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff