Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, I'm a bit new to this whole chat/forum thing, so please forgive me if I make any rookie mistakes.

To start off, my name's AwesomeGinger01, you can just call me Ginger (she/her pronouns please.) I'm 14 years old and a nerd for video games, cartoons and anime. To be a little more specific, Transformers Prime, Skyrim, and Death Note are all personal favorites of mine. Feel free to drop by and chat, I would love to make some new friends.

This about sums me up. (I just hope I did this right)

Peace out! biggrin

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Ginger. Welcome to Gaia. If you have questions or need help. Feel free to ask.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Mandolyn_Rose's Bestie

Desirable Kitten

10,565 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Welcome to gaia

Fluffy Kitten

AwesomeGinger01
Hello everyone, I'm a bit new to this whole chat/forum thing, so please forgive me if I make any rookie mistakes.

To start off, my name's AwesomeGinger01, you can just call me Ginger (she/her pronouns please.) I'm 14 years old and a nerd for video games, cartoons and anime. To be a little more specific, Transformers Prime, Skyrim, and Death Note are all personal favorites of mine. Feel free to drop by and chat, I would love to make some new friends.

Peace out! biggrin

Hello Ginger, welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay :3
Welcome!! smile smile
I started on here when I was 14 too!
Now I'm 24 sweatdrop
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Tipsy Millionaire

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Hey ginger smile

Sparkly Citizen

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
AwesomeGinger01

Peace out! biggrin

Hello, hello! cat_3nodding And welcome to Gaia!

I should probably desist with my overeager usage of exclamation marks...I feel like I'm too cheerful, haha sweatdrop

I also adore Death Note. whee I've seen the anime, but haven't read the manga. Have you read the manga? If you have, do you recommend it? Or is the anime enough...though to be honest, who can ever get enough of Death Note. heart heart

Also, there is probably no "right" way to introduce yourself. You've done fine. cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff