User Image

Greetings, Scienteers! I'm excited to welcome you back to the lab. Care for a tour? Before we begin, I'll need you to sign a few disclaimers. Nothing important really, just a formality! We didn't used to have to give them out, but things have changed rather drastically since the incident. Anyways, if you just step into my office for a moment, we can wrap that up nice and quickly and move onto the karaoke den and the roller coaster simulator! Nothing sinister behind these walls, I'd guarantee it! Not on paper of course, but you know what I mean. Come, come! Let's take a look at some of the latest marvels of scientific wonder my darling technicians and interns have whipped up for us today. Be sure to take notes!

User Image

User Image Zesty Forum Regular (designed by user Lucifleur!)

After a careful getaway from the darker corners of the GD, GaiaGuy continued to search for his place among the people. As he pursued the forum, he stumbled upon a strange gathering of people. Dressed entirely in black (GaiaGuy was picking up on a now-very apparent pattern) and traditional warrior costume from a conglomerate of cultures, GaiaGuy deduced these people to be of a more Roman persuasion. The leaders within this faction included a sage-like philosopher and his lean, poised counterpart. They levied their lightweight opinions with their strong voices, all the while maintaining a profound message in modernism. GaiaGuy found himself engaged, but not entirely at ease. He needed some levity from his thus far stressful experiences.

This exciting adventure simply gets more and more enthralling with each new addition! In that way, it's a bit like a long running experiment slowly seeking to confirm a useful hypothesis, or a slow-changing chemical reaction: my favorite things! Ah, take a deep breath, Sciencers-- that's the delicious scent of the scientific method in action! Stop by the lab again next week to see what changes this impressive Evolving Item has undergone by then. I can't wait to finish up our tour with the obligatory explosion and a fun afternoon of genetic experimentation. You've always wanted to glow in the dark, right? See you again soon, Scienteers!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!