Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2

Kawaii Shoujo

Insane Grace
fairy-phoenix
Insane Grace
lots of cake
retrace your steps, remember the last place you saw/used it
if you buy a new one, you'll give up looking, probably find it, then either end up wasting money or time

The last place I clearly remember having it is at work...
Where do you work and what's your job?

Im a nurse, I work nights. So its happened before that Ive left something at work (tired brains) but my worry is Ive been unable to find it there so far.
Have you checked your purse? Because if you put the case/3DS in your purse it might be there.

Dapper Swapper

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
fairy-phoenix
Insane Grace
fairy-phoenix
Insane Grace
lots of cake
if you buy a new one, you'll give up looking, probably find it, then either end up wasting money or time

Im a nurse, I work nights. So its happened before that Ive left something at work (tired brains) but my worry is Ive been unable to find it there so far.
Have you checked your purse? Because if you put the case/3DS in your purse it might be there.

Yep, I have a shoulder bag I take to work. (My purse/handbag is too small) and Ive literally turned it inside out with no luck.

Kawaii Shoujo

Insane Grace
fairy-phoenix
Insane Grace
fairy-phoenix
Insane Grace
lots of cake

Yep, I have a shoulder bag I take to work. (My purse/handbag is too small) and Ive literally turned it inside out with no luck.
Try to think back at when you lost it, try to remember when you brought it to work, and how work went that particular day... you might just remember it.

Dapper Swapper

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
fairy-phoenix
Try to think back at when you lost it, try to remember when you brought it to work, and how work went that particular day... you might just remember it.

I think I will have to, Im back to work on Saturday so I think I'll have to go through the nurses station with a fine tooth comb.

Kawaii Shoujo

Insane Grace
fairy-phoenix

I think I will have to, Im back to work on Saturday so I think I'll have to go through the nurses station with a fine tooth comb.
Good luck and I hope that you find it on Saturday.

Dapper Swapper

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
fairy-phoenix
Insane Grace
fairy-phoenix

Good luck and I hope that you find it on Saturday.

Thankyou so much heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces