Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShadedWisper's Princess

Adorable Punk

18,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
and every time i go on facebook i cant make it through two scrolls without seeing the confederate flag, or half naked girls and it is the worst auuggh

Punk Sucks's Princess

Fatcat

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Member 100
  • Clambake 200

harrishugs's Fangirl

Hardcore Smoker

i dont have a racist family
i just live in texas
so i dont rly get on fb anymore
bc people post the dumbest s**t

Shade

ths thanksgiving challenge them all to a fight.

u in the middle and they'll just come swinging. if u beat them all no more racism. u lose? ya lost b***h.

ShadedWisper's Princess

Adorable Punk

18,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Devin 200
r00dness
i dont have a racist family
i just live in texas
so i dont rly get on fb anymore
bc people post the dumbest s**t

ew that sounds like the worst
yah to be honest i dont even know why i get on fb anymore

ShadedWisper's Princess

Adorable Punk

18,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Devin 200
Shiurra
ths thanksgiving challenge them all to a fight.

u in the middle and they'll just come swinging. if u beat them all no more racism. u lose? ya lost b***h.

i ******** will and i'll ******** beat their asses

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah my dad is hella racist
"you can't move out, there's black people"

Animal Lover

Vote for me on the arenas. Thank you

User Image
or girls under age been heartbroken and s**t

Abomination

i hate the comments section

Fuzzy Member

That is one of the reasons I generally stay away from Facebook.

ShadedWisper's Princess

Adorable Punk

18,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Devin 200
Inuception
That is one of the reasons I generally stay away from Facebook.

yah honestly i dont know why ive been using it but im done now

Anxious Baby

33,775 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
My mom and dad are so two-faced, they act like they're such god-fearing americans on Facebook and in church, always "Share this if you're the 2% who still love God" and "If you're a good Christian, don't be afraid and Share this with AMEN!" and "Bring back GOD into our SCHOOLS!" and have no real idea about what's going on in the world. They show no critical thinking skills and use their age as an excuse to not change their behavior or attitude. They're only Christians on Sunday, only in church. Out of church, they swear, smoke, drink, make vulgar jokes and comment about how my boyfriend's too dark and refer to him as a "******" behind my back and how gays and trans people are disgusting and evil. Even my sister is the same. All acting like our family is happy and they're good people. My dad making a heartfelt post on Facebook about how he's so blessed to have daughters who love him. My sister chimes in like some drone "Yes, so very blessed am i to be part of such a happy family. God this and that amen."

I'm so glad I'm adopted. I'd rather have the genes of an unjudgmental crack whore than two-faced awful people who think they're above others.

ShadedWisper's Princess

Adorable Punk

18,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Devin 200
Maraschinos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah my dad is hella racist
"you can't move out, there's black people"

wow wtf???
stupid people stress me out

Beloved Phantom

Dw I still go to that hellhole too it sucks on fb nowadays

ShadedWisper's Princess

Adorable Punk

18,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Devin 200
Chibi Blaze
My mom and dad are so two-faced, they act like they're such god-fearing americans on Facebook and in church, always "Share this if you're the 2% who still love God" and "If you're a good Christian, don't be afraid and Share this with AMEN!" and "Bring back GOD into our SCHOOLS!" and have no real idea about what's going on in the world. They show no critical thinking skills and use their age as an excuse to not change their behavior or attitude. They're only Christians on Sunday, only in church. Out of church, they swear, smoke, drink, make vulgar jokes and comment about how my boyfriend's too dark and refer to him as a "******" behind my back and how gays and trans people are disgusting and evil. Even my sister is the same. All acting like our family is happy and they're good people. My dad making a heartfelt post on Facebook about how he's so blessed to have daughters who love him. My sister chimes in like some drone "Yes, so very blessed am i to be part of such a happy family. God this and that amen."

I'm so glad I'm adopted. I'd rather have the genes of an unjudgmental crack whore than two-faced awful people who think they're above others.

wow that sounds extremely ******** shitty.
my parents are crazy Christians but they dont ever think or form their own opinions, tbh im glad i realized how terrible and fake that whole thing is and i do my own thing now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff