Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Many a summer spent camping, swimming, and whittling walking sticks. Always been a good time at the camp grounds, can't forget the bonfire and ghost stories!

Shameless Consumer

13,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Blockbuster movies in AIR CONDITIONING!
eating lots of fruit and reading books! whee

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
My favorite thing to do in the summer is be lazy as all heck after getting out of school!
I like to go swimming with friends, and though i don't get to go very often, i love going to the beach!

But most often, what i end up doing is roleplaying with my friends on gaia! = w= That is a pretty good time in my opinion. Summer is when most of my friends become more available, too.
eating lots of fruit and reading books! whee

Shirtless Gawker

51,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I like to go to the beach.

Springtime Fighter

36,150 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
heart Swimming, or swinging on the swings at the near by elementary school whenever I want. Sunning myself like a Snakes p great too tho. heart

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Going to amusement parks are the best. =3
                                                  Summer is the only time theyre open. At least hurr in CO

Art By: elusie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Oh my gosh, I have the best story to go with my favorite summer activity. It's a little long, fair warning, but it's well worth the read, I assure you;

My favorite summer activity is always going to the beach with my friends. Now, that sounds like a totally cliche thing I know, but you see, our beach trips aren't your normal beach trips, because when we go to the beach, we go all out. We have a beach house that my friend's aunt lets us use for an entire week, and its a really nice beach house with two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a fold out couch, complete with kitchen and entertainment systems. We're actually really lucky she even lets us use it because there's no way a bunch of freshman college kids like us could hope to afford a week at this house, so we really try to make sure we take good care of it. So the six of us, every year drive out to this house, and we unpack our stuff, and hit the beach/pool for a good few hours, and then when we're tired of that or severely sunburned, we'll go back to the house and play really old, horrible video games, laugh, and tell stories. We each like to cook too, so we'll each have a day where we make a specialty dinner and serve it.

One time last year, my friend Kat made this really awesome pot of Ramen, but Kori kept bugging her the whole time (because that's how she rolls) asking "when's it gonna be done? I'm sooo hungry oh my god" and Kat was getting super annoyed because Kori had made her make extra Ramen just because she swore she would eat a lot, though we were wary because it was the second to last night we were staying there so it wasn't like we could really have a lot of leftovers. But Kori kept insisting that she wanted a huge whopping plate of ramen and that she would eat it all. So dinnertime came and we all sat down, and Kat served Kori first. She gave her like, three huge spoonfuls of ramen and Kori kept asking for more until her entire plate was covered in ramen, but once again she promised she was really hungry and would eat it all.

So we all started to eat, and Kori took maybe like 3 or 4 bites before she stopped eating. Cue the really pissed off Kat. Kori was trying so hard not to laugh as she apologized and said she was full, and Kat pretty much flipped her lid, and I really wish I could have recorded what happened next. after a bit of arguing and yelling (all in good fun I assure you), Kori finally hopped up out of her chair and yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU WANT ME TO EAT THIS RAMEN?!" and then she tucked her shirt into her shorts, and poured all the ramen down her shirt.

The entire group was absolutely stunned at what had just occurred, and then an absolute riot broke out. Kat was yelling how that was such a waste of food because now no one would want to eat it, I was just sitting back and watching the show, laughing hysterically all the while, and I'm pretty sure the other three were just laughing or making incoherent noises of dumbfounded stupor, asking each other what the heck had just happened. I swear, for another two hours, Kori walked around the house with Ramen in her shirt, acting completely normal until someone finally asked her not to sit on the furniture with noodles in her shirt, which she agreed with, and tried to dump them out in the sink, but that wasn't working well, so Kat joking told her to just dump it out on the floor, which was a mistake because Kori is a huge nerd and of course, knowing it was a joke suggestion, complied with it anyways and laid a big golden egg of ramen on the kitchen tile, causing yet another riot amongst us as we complained we had to clean that up now, but Kori isn't 100% jerk and insisted that she'd clean it up herself, but we still can't believe what occurred to this day.

Best. Summer. Ever.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

My favourite summer activity is going to the theatre with my sister.

Cyclops

I like to play frisbee <3

Man-Hungry Bunny

My favorite summertime activity is staying inside and sleeping all day cool

Agile Fairy

18,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
I love playing soccer during the summer.

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Lance Warmhearth
Making stew in a dutch oven over the embers of a fire. We do it with beef stock and chunks, baby carrots, home grown potatoes and onion, peas and tomato paste to give it a nice color. Ooh god so umami. Those simple flavors intermingling.

That sounds very tasty.
Gonna have to give it a try.

Nothing is better in the summer than cooking outdoors.
We like to make grill a lot.
Have you ever had grilled mango & papaya?
It is so good.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
my favourite summer activity is watching fireworks! All the holidays in the summer have fireworks and it's my favourite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff