• Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dainty Dreamer

18,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
I am going to be heading on a float trip, visiting the science museum and the caverns! Loads of discoveries abounds!

Eternal Husband

11,515 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite thing to do during the summer is swimming at the beach or a lake while camping.

I miss camping... looking at the stars at night, making S'mores and telling campfire stories, enjoying the sounds and smells of nature. So peaceful.

Mewling Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My favorite Summer Activity is the fair, I adore everything about fairs, the show rabbits, the over priced, fried delicious foods, seeing how happy everyone is
best summer time activity is spending it at camp making new friends, building bonfires having fun with camp activitys cx litterally the best.

Versatile Muse

I want to go to the lake on Saturday.

Heroic Mage

Taking my son out to play in the sprinkler.

Lupine Cookie

48,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • The Committee Staff 25
I love travelling during the summer, and taking loads of pics 4laugh
And the rest of the time, I enjoy painting and drawing since I got lots of time during summer yum_puddi

thurz's Pardner

Indebted Egg

13,175 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Married 100
I used to like to spend time on Gaia in the summer.

Assimilated Bunny

*parks a wheelbarrow full of water balloons & pulls out a slingshot* water balloon fight ... beat the heat & have some fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Butterfly Prince

Coloring in. =D

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I have a handful of favorite activities for Summer....Staying cool indoors is one of them! I like to spend less on material items just so I can afford to crank up the COLD factor on my AC. I enjoy reading on the porch with a large thermos of the typical drink of choice for a Texan: iced sweet tea. Every Summer, I make my own popsicles! I have 6 flavors that take up most of my freezer: Green tea, cherry pomegranate, apple juice, lemonade, coffee, and plain ice. Some weekends I spend driving around on the back roads with the windows down and listen to "road trip" music.

Thirteenth Ace

26,025 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bold Squire 75
Nothing beats a nerf gun fight in the woods, or playing night tag with Pirates of the Caribbean music blaring. It's silly, but you still feel really badass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff