Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean I enjoyed the game back when it first came out, I played the hell out of it. I laughed, I cried, I raged and then I celebrated after defeating it and moved on. Will I play the remake regardless? Eh maybe, doubtful.

Now if they had remade VI or VIII or even re-done one of the tactic games Id be happy

On the other hand I do look forward to playing the old RARE games.

Supportive Seraph

I'm seeing it more as just another cash grab than anything.
      But I've also never been a fan of VII in the first place, so I'm aware my opinion is biased.

Omnipresent Hunter

Not really, kinda dreading it actually. Pretty sure Square Enix will ruin it.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Deus Perditio
Not really, kinda dreading it actually. Pretty sure Square Enix will ruin it.
In case they do, at least there will be the regular re-release.
Nope. I've never played Final Fantasy VII before and the announcement of the remake at E3 certainly didn't get me hyped for it.

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
hmph it'll be terrible

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

I don't know if it's a rumor or true, but I've heard that Squeenix has said they would consider remaking FF6 if the FF7 remake sells well.
Errant Words
I am less not excited than you. That said, Final Fantasy Tactics received a port with additional content and various changes called Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions so that does not need anything but it would be nice if they brought both Final Fantasy Tactics Advance games over to the PS Vita (and anything else rotting away on a Nintendo system).

I honestly wasn't aware of the tactics port, buuuut I havent followed ff as of late sooooo im a little behind emotion_facepalm

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Errant Words
Foxiiify
I honestly wasn't aware of the tactics port, buuuut I havent followed ff as of late sooooo im a little behind emotion_facepalm

...It has been out since 2007. I don't know how into the games you are but if you enjoyed the original Final Fantasy Tactics then you will absolutely love the updated version---and it's only ten dollars on the PSN store.

I have the physical one from times past. I have noticed the significant lag in certain (or much of) attack/casting animations.
Errant Words
Foxiiify

...It has been out since 2007. I don't know how into the games you are but if you enjoyed the original Final Fantasy Tactics then you will absolutely love the updated version---and it's only ten dollars on the PSN store.

Ive been away from console gaming for a long, long time, last console I owned untill now was a gamecube. Other then that ive mainly stuck to pc gaming.

But i will have check it out.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I've never played a Final Fantasy game in my life. I wasn't allowed to when I was young and the series was still new because of the ~mature rating~ (it was equivalent to Teen where I live). Now that I can, I have no desire to.

So, no, you're not the only one who's not excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff