Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um dont hate me but I kinda have a big post...please go ahead and start at the second timeskip if you desire too. *hides*

Blessed Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SodaPop DR3AMS

I can see Pangur maybe prefer the canine over the avian reflection as far as grooming. I think Pangur and Valis would still get along, like he may stand on her, or lay with her, protect her kind of thing. Of course since Valis is a bird it's a bit more difficult but they have a playful relationship so far. I see them picking at eachother like tag alot.

Xander may feel threatened by Dinah being close to Xavier but he wouldn't show it until he thought he may lose her interest.(I just saw this x.x)

Yeah, so far Pangur and Valis have just been more playful towards each other, and since Xander and Dinah haven't really been open about liking each other it would still be sort of a flirty romance between reflections as well, lol.
Where as since Dinah and Xavier are established friends, their reflections would be too, in a more platonic way.

Burakkimon
I think we are set with Dinah/Luca/Norah? I added relationship details on their profiles with her.

Luca x Bryne: Luca doesn't know him is what I'm going with for now unless you think we should add some more thought into it? I think they will get along well enough if they ever meet one on one.

Norah x Bryne: I wrote a little blurb about how Norah thinks of him. Hope that will work for now.

Yeah, I don't think Bryne and Luca know each other well, maybe know of each other, but that'd be about it.

I like what you have for Bryne and Norah. I mean for Bryne to be fairly distanced from the Phoenix, he isn't a traitor, but he has very little reason to dislike the Harpies. He's probably a bit of a thorn to Beckett and Brae because they must have an inkling that he is a liability, lol.

Kathryn Anon
Oh he would totally have been a lot like Anna, then. I think the only thing that might set off that she serves as a sort of surrogate for him would be when he hasn't been able to do a job in a while -- when his phsychosis starts getting really bad, but he isn't able to 'medicate' himself? He might have called her "Anna" a few times, in that kind of state, or she might've overheard him mumbling something about Anna at some point or another. He'd be incredibly evasive, even with her, if she asked about it -- unless she got sneaky and actually fed the delusion while he was bad, pretending to be her and demanding answers 'as Anna'.

The fun thing about Xavier is he's not so touchy feely -- he shows his affection by effectively not having the urge to kill you rofl. As such, I think the reflections reflecting (lol) their relationship would make the most sense. Cobi is definitely all about snuggles, even though Xavier himself is too twitchy to handle them. That works very fine with me -- I imagine Xavier might also make other Harpies a little uncomfortable. It's not exactly subtle that his loyalty is to Danah in particular, especially if we're talking about members that came over from Symbiosis, so he's definitely a potential threat to them in that sense.

Okay. Maybe Dinah will have an inkling that Anna is his sister then, and is now dead.
I'm not sure if she would actively try to use it against him, maybe in a sort of dire situation. I can see the pair being trapped somewhere and Dinah basically being like 'we need to murder our way out of here right now' and then trying to talk to him as 'Anna' to set him off.

I think Cobi and Pangur should just have this casual but close relationship then, playing and laying together. Besides, Pangur has been dying for a reflection that is big enough for her to play with without murdering xD

Would Xavier spend a lot of his time just sort of shadowing Dinah then? Some sort of body guard for her?
If you'd like your first post for him can be him with her at the Aces, thats where im planning on having her start the morning. At the empty bar or something.

Xaumeric
Hmmmm I was thinking that his loyalty for her was out of something he saw in her after meeting her like an air of greatness that mark of a leader kind of thing. He greatly admires her strength and follows her without question. Not having much of a goal or ambition himself he lives it vicariously through her seeing her (harpies) success as his own he acts like her etes and ears on the streets

Man, she'll like him then, haha.
Dinah loves people who are loyal to her and the gang and absolutely nothing else.
All you guys are gonna make the power go to her head =P

Wicked Demigod

Could I perhaps trouble someone to refresh my memory on the current plot in the roleplay?
Because for some reason I can't get some of the old pages in the ooc to load. D:

I just want to keep stuff in mind while I work on a post for Viola (probs lots of babble since I'm not sure what to do with her yet). o:

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
starting my first post, bout to get the low down on what happened to Norah from my network and then report to the boss lady anything I should know

Burakkimon

Damn good post girl, I was dying during the chase, I was all like run forest ruuuuuunnn!!!!
Xaumeric
starting my first post, bout to get the low down on what happened to Norah from my network and then report to the boss lady anything I should know

Burakkimon

Damn good post girl, I was dying during the chase, I was all like run forest ruuuuuunnn!!!!

OH MAN thanks! ~
That is exactly what I was trying to channel....well maybe not really but still emotion_awesome

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
Pure Providence
Okay. Maybe Dinah will have an inkling that Anna is his sister then, and is now dead.
I'm not sure if she would actively try to use it against him, maybe in a sort of dire situation. I can see the pair being trapped somewhere and Dinah basically being like 'we need to murder our way out of here right now' and then trying to talk to him as 'Anna' to set him off.

I think Cobi and Pangur should just have this casual but close relationship then, playing and laying together. Besides, Pangur has been dying for a reflection that is big enough for her to play with without murdering xD

Would Xavier spend a lot of his time just sort of shadowing Dinah then? Some sort of body guard for her?
If you'd like your first post for him can be him with her at the Aces, thats where im planning on having her start the morning. At the empty bar or something.

Yes, yes and yes!

That would work very well -- if he thought she was Anna in that kind of situation he might hesitate a little first, but when he turns on the enemies it'd be the most vicious she'd ever seen him. (Scary thought lol)

Pangur and Cobi could totally be like that! Playful and also snuggly -- I imagine Cobi would kinda follow along behind Pangur a lot, similar to how Xavier would to Dinah (You also got that right! At this point in their lives I imagine he'd shadow her a lot, maybe awkwardly try to give her gifts and stuff or hoard things he would have given to her but second guesses make him not. That being said, the relationship (from his side of things) would be totally plantonic. He wouldn't see her as anything more than a leader/sister, I think, and would be really confused if his proximity made people question that rofl.
Like this 8D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wicked Demigod

Kathryn Anon
Pure Providence

Yes, yes and yes!

That would work very well -- if he thought she was Anna in that kind of situation he might hesitate a little first, but when he turns on the enemies it'd be the most vicious she'd ever seen him. (Scary thought lol)

Pangur and Cobi could totally be like that! Playful and also snuggly -- I imagine Cobi would kinda follow along behind Pangur a lot, similar to how Xavier would to Dinah (You also got that right! At this point in their lives I imagine he'd shadow her a lot, maybe awkwardly try to give her gifts and stuff or hoard things he would have given to her but second guesses make him not. That being said, the relationship (from his side of things) would be totally plantonic. He wouldn't see her as anything more than a leader/sister, I think, and would be really confused if his proximity made people question that rofl.
Like this 8D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Because I creep especially when I see spoilers)

BUT OMG, AWWWWW.
so many cute fluffy feels

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Burakkimon
Xaumeric

Burakkimon

OH MAN thanks! ~
That is exactly what I was trying to channel....well maybe not really but still emotion_awesome

well i definitely got the feels from it, i wanna break her out right now

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
Xavier's layout is done ; v; It's sooo nice I'm so happy! I have no idea where to post him atm though XD

Wicked Demigod

Kathryn Anon
Xavier's layout is done ; v; It's sooo nice I'm so happy! I have no idea where to post him atm though XD

Super snazzy! The gif slays me, I love the pup!

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
well I will post tomorrow! Off to bed now <3

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
Well apparently my attempted post for Xavier was terrible because it crashed my entire computer
//throws mac out the window.

I'll wait for Dinah's post before I do Xavier's, then.
Kathryn Anon
Well apparently my attempted post for Xavier was terrible because it crashed my entire computer

Thats stupid frustrating. For real. I hope its nothing permanent for you to deal with.

Nice post for Jordan. Hope Norah doesn't piss her off to much more as we go a long but if it happens it happens I suppose. I'm going to post next with Luca though today or tomorrow.

Errrrm also
did you see my quote tree about 2-3 pages ago? I know its easy to miss posts in OOC so I thought I'd check in.

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Burakkimon
Kathryn Anon

Thats stupid frustrating. For real. I hope its nothing permanent for you to deal with.

Nice post for Jordan. Hope Norah doesn't piss her off to much more as we go a long but if it happens it happens I suppose. I'm going to post next with Luca though today or tomorrow.

Errrrm also
did you see my quote tree about 2-3 pages ago? I know its easy to miss posts in OOC so I thought I'd check in.

Have Luca bump into Adrian as Adrain running around lookin for Dinah XD

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
Burakkimon
Kathryn Anon

Errrrm also

o.o I must have missed it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces