Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Phantom

oh lol I never noticed that chat button either.

1-of-Enlightenment

And whoops, I read between the lines incorrectly and thought she was contracting with Viola. Either way, they'll be sure to be in contact with each other. Winston's gonna be eating his words regarding his magical eye. xD Looking forward to reading more about Xylia.

Loyal Phantom

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hey guys... I'm going to be away for most of the night. Had a rough day at work. I'll try to be back later. I just need food and drink and away from life.

Spoopy Anubutt

Eternal Saphire

That's fine dear, we will be here when you come back. :3
I hope you feel better!

Kawaii Werewolf

Wolfy's Vacation!
            I will be on vacation from July 18th - 25th. It's only a week but if I am needed for a post I will make one (or at least try with my phone).

Feral Hunter

Whelp, sent in my profile. Here's hoping it's good enough!
*Fingers crossed*
I don't know if my bio's okay, I feel like I may have spent too much time explaining Xylia's culture but I don't know. (I always get worried about my profiles.)

Anyways, I did want to say that I'm apparently going on vacation starting Saturday and won't be home until Wednesday. My laptop is coming with me so I will still be checking in, but it's a familial vacation so I probably won't be on for very long, just to read the OOC and PMs and respond when needed. (I say "apparently" because I didn't know about it until today which means I had to scramble at work to get my paid vacation put through -_- )

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

That's happened to my fiance countless times. His mom comes in and is all, "We're visiting your dad on Wednesday. You're
driving." And he's like, "But... I have work?" :/

Loyal Phantom

ninja

Ashen's profile is almost done

Loyal Phantom

ninja And that is submission
@ thread - what are you cool cats doing for July 4th, if you're American? let me live vicariously through you

Loyal Phantom

Feral Hunter

Subatomic Woofers
@ thread - what are you cool cats doing for July 4th, if you're American? let me live vicariously through you

I'm going up to Old Orchard Beach in Maine with the family. There are supposed to be fireworks on the beach, if it's not rainy. I'll also be making burgers and hotdogs, the food of freedom!!! lol

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
-lurks- I'm around. #workingonprofileiswear

Spoopy Anubutt

User Image

Happy Birthday America~
I hope that all of our American friends here at Alpenglow have a wonderful 4th of July. <3
Historically without America first fighting for its independence the colonies of the past would not have acquired the courage to demand the same.
Your country started quite the domino effect once the thirteen colonies had come together to liberate themselves from the British Empire in 1776.

Now to commemorate the relationship between America and Canada; I present to you my favourite video!

xxxxxxxxxxClickyyyyy!~

-------------------------------------

Now to present you with some facts that you guys most likely already know!
And so, this portion is most likely redundant but I figured it would only be fair!

----> The U.S. government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition in the 20s and 30s, killing over 10,000 people.

---->If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts, you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.

---->The seven rays on the crown of the Statue of Liberty represent the seven continents. Each measures up to 9 feet in length and weighs as much as 150 pounds

---->The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.

---->About 35 million Americans share DNA with at least one of the 102 pilgrims who arrived aboard the Mayflower in 1620.

---->Although Ohio is listed as the 17th state in the U.S., it is technically 47th because Congress forgot to vote on a resolution to admit it to the Union until 1953.

---->The British deployed the first rockets in America during their attack against Fort McHenry in the War of 1812. Francis Scott Key witnessed the attack and immortalized it in a song he titled “The Star-Spangled Banner.” That song is now the national anthem of the United States.

----> In 1883 more than 15,000 Cherokee Indians are forced to march from Georgia to Indian Territory in present-day Oklahoma. Approximately 4,000 die from starvation and disease along the “Trail of Tears.”

----> In 1607, Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement in America, is established by the London Company in south-east Virginia

-------------------------------------

There!
Some facts about your country you probably already know! XD
I hope that everyone has an incredible weekend celebrating their countries birthdaaaay!~

Happy Birthday from your polar bear riding syrup goblins to the north who just so happen to be your hat! <3<3

User Image

Rasquathena

Magical Girl Kippy

Chilled Chai Tea

RubyRai

svnoyi inali

Satellite O Love

Cathartic Desire

Lady Tarien

Subatomic Woofers

Okami_Kurisutaru

IILovelyAmarathII