14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
1-of-Enlightenment
Brosephiine
1-of-Enlightenment

Cathartic Desire

So! I've been hashing out Felicity and I think I have an idea. :3 She's a hugely greedy for power narcissist, so I was thinking
perhaps she contracted one of the demons for the Anstruther family? As those characters are written by you guys, I though
I'd see if either of you were up for that. n_n I know we discussed Xylia and Felicity a bit, as the two would probably get
along pretty well if only because they find each other interesting. And a demon's help in exchange for information
would actually be something Felicity sees as beneficial. She's not about to part with her soul for one. xD But I'm open to other
ideas as well if, again, either of you are interested. n_n

I've got a deal idea going with IILovelyAmarathII for Viola and Xylia; however, that doesnt' mean that more deals cannot be struck! biggrin
After all, each new person/encounter can lead to more information, which this demon definitely wants. I told IILovelyAmarathII that Lia's personal agenda is simply to learn so she'd not like other demons that you'd have to be more wary of, at least deal wise. She isn't likely to double-cross you unless you break the deal.
Also, Felicity is definitely different than Viola. While Lia would be drawn to V's kind and compassionate nature, that doesn't mean she wouldn't also appreciate Felicity's more "for herself" nature. Two opposite personalities could teach her quite a bit ^_^ I see her liking both these women, and being perfectly willing to strike a deal.

Hmm not entirely sure Felicity would want a deal with a demon already employed. xD It's possible though and
could offer some interesting plots. n_n Felicity is an oddball, wherein she's narcissistic and self-interested,
but also kind of adores some members of her family for god knows why. xD

Feral Hunter

Brosephiine

Hmm not entirely sure Felicity would want a deal with a demon already employed. xD It's possible though and
could offer some interesting plots. n_n Felicity is an oddball, wherein she's narcissistic and self-interested,

That's completely up to you.
Xylia is going to be hanging around anyways, even if they don't have an official deal it doesn't mean that they can't assist each other from time to time. smile
The way it seems now, Lia's going to feel a connection with Viola and want to keep her safe and help her etc. Well, those feelings would also extend to the rest of the family (some more than others...Waryn.... -__-) so if Felicity needed/wanted some assistance I don't see why Xylia would refuse to help.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
1-of-Enlightenment
Brosephiine

That's completely up to you.
Xylia is going to be hanging around anyways, even if they don't have an official deal it doesn't mean that they can't assist each other from time to time. smile
The way it seems now, Lia's going to feel a connection with Viola and want to keep her safe and help her etc. Well, those feelings would also extend to the rest of the family (some more than others...Waryn.... -__-) so if Felicity needed/wanted some assistance I don't see why Xylia would refuse to help.

That seems something that'd be right up her alley. Man, I might have messed myself up a bit with Felicity's
personality. xD

Loyal Phantom

Apocalyptic Prophet

1-of-Enlightenment
Well, those feelings would also extend to the rest of the family (some more than others...Waryn.... -__-)

Awe! D:

Aizikan

User Image

Loyal Phantom

RubyRai

omfg I was not expecting that... omfg

Drake117's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

27,125 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Aizikan
RubyRai
You guys make me chuckle.
Ai, have you ever considered a pink version of the fairy in the bottle, you know... like one of the healing fairies from the 3D Zelda games? (I considered a Great Fairy once...)

Loyal Phantom

Rasquathena
Aizikan
RubyRai
You guys make me chuckle.
Ai, have you ever considered a pink version of the fairy in the bottle, you know... like one of the healing fairies from the 3D Zelda games? (I considered a Great Fairy once...)

I can see if I can swap to pink

Apocalyptic Prophet

Aizikan
You should always expect.
User Image

Rasquathena

Yay!
We make the great Rasquathena chuckle!

Loyal Phantom

Rasquathena

eh not my best attempt.. but its a start...

Spoopy Anubutt

IILovelyAmarathII

Yes you may have an extension dear. :3

Spoopy Anubutt

]
svnoyi inali

Cathartic Desire

You have three hours to hand in your profiles or your reserves are forfeit.
If this occurs, you may submit your character as an application once more; and once accepted you have twenty four hours to complete the reserve unless an extension is specified.
I will not be here in a few minutes so direct any questions towards Rasquathena.

You don't have long with Rasquathena for she too works in the morning.
She will be the one to hand out the extensions if you are on in time.

Ignore me.
My apologies.

poses
    hello all.
    it is me, the player of the one demon
    guy with the teeth. nice to be here.

Apocalyptic Prophet

Cathartic Desire
Oh neat! You're a person I've wanted to talk to.
I work with Waryn, the eldest of the Anstruther immediate family.
I just finished reading Akal. I must say, he intrigues me if only because he strikes me as a person (Demon) that Waryn might actually be able to have some form a civilized relationship with.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Cathartic Desire

poses
    hello all.
    it is me, the player of the one demon
    guy with the teeth. nice to be here.

*wave* Hulllo! I quoted you earlier, though I'm not sure you got it?

Also gaiz. My fiance called NY Upper Crust pizza and tried to order me 22 cannolis.
They didn't have enough filling, so apparently I'm getting 11. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces