Welcome to Gaia! ::

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.They are Mini Wold Chibi's because a background is included c': like in the sample you will have a base you are standing/sitting on with a background in the circle area. Please provide your best refs and give me all the detail you want ;v ; it'll help with the drawing and choice making.

Sample: Up top and in Finished Section

Character = Offer
    *Minimum accepted is 30bil, these do take some time ;v ; the more complicated the character/bg the more the offer should be.
    I am up for doing most types of backgrounds c': so don't be afraid to give me options if you think I won't accept one or the other. ^ ^

Male = Female

No Can Do : Bald/deformed heads/faces | Some animals ;v ; I can make chibi looking one's for a few animals | Extremely cluttered (like you see nothing but a pile of items orz I can do detail tho) | Full Furries/Anthro's. ( I love doing Kemonomimi's and most monster boys/girls)

I'm up for trying pretty much anything aside from what's on that list ^ ^

Form :
[list][list][color=#4a95a8][size=18] ☆Make Me A World ★ [/size] [/color][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][color=silver]►[b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=#4a95a8](Your username goes here)[/color]
[color=silver]►[b]Ref(s) :[/b][/color] [color=#4a95a8]( links or put img in spoiler / best references if avi include item list. )[/color]
[color=silver]►[b]Pose :[/b][/color] [color=#4a95a8]( general idea/img helps )[/color]
[color=silver]►[b]Background Wanted :[/b][/color] [color=#4a95a8]( I prefer images to description )[/color]
[color=silver]►[b]Important Notes/Changes :[/b][/color] [color=#4a95a8]( Things you don't want forgotten/ items you want changed/altered if avi. )[/color]
[color=silver]►[b]Offer:[/b][/color] [color=#4a95a8]( Bribe )[/color] [/list][/list][/list]

I need a break from life ;v ; ah and I've got two other coms waiting but I cant seem to get into finishing them //sobs sorry for making you wait so doing a few of these ;v ; probably only 2 or 3 of them idk depends on if anyone even wants one

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The List :
      1. I Art Monster I

yes you can still post a form to be considered once a slot has opened up c':

Finished :
User Image

In Order: Yuminico //

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I hope I didn't forget anything orz or make it confusing.... shall read through a few times ;v ;

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              You made a shop scream I need!
              If I don't work tomorrow (and you still have an open slot lol) I'll put in a form ew e just not sure who I want yet. So cute ew e

Demonic Camper

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
This is super cute, noted to get more gold ;v;

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I Art Monster I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Satan ;v ; of course I'll have a slot for you. Even if by some chance I get two offers ^ ^

GearedUpCutie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah, thank you! ;v ;

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I Asphyxiate I

excellent ew e lol
              Tell me Mattio vn v are you ok with doing couples?
              The one's I want art of are Sab and Aiden xD I haven't gotten art of them together yet, that wasn't drawn by me and that wasn't of me drawing them cosplaying for fun emotion_awesome

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I Art Monster I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah but those are always super cute and funny pictures at least! ^ ^
Sure, I'd do a couple c': and especially of them.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I Asphyxiate I
I Art Monster I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah but those are always super cute and funny pictures at least! ^ ^
Sure, I'd do a couple c': and especially of them.

Sweet emotion_dowant when I get on my computer I'll fill out a form xD lol still in bed.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bumpin for you Mattio lol have to go take care of some stuff before I can get online ene

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Shazam on a computer; and for some reason my 'z' key is sticky lol xD wtf
      ☆Make Me A World ★

Username: I Art Monster I
        Ref(s) : Linkage : [Sab] [Aiden] [Together in normal clothes lol] [Together has Peter and Tink xD ]
        Pose : [Sitting on a bench being cuddly] Or rather more Sab being all cuddled up to Aiden. On that type of bench c:
        Background Wanted : Similar to the one like the one I linked for the pose xD out in like [Like ders vw v is what I kinda want]
        Important Notes/Changes : I want them wearing school uniform type looking clothes xD because I find them cute so like [This] Only I want both their tops to be like [these one's] Aiden's being a vest, a shirt, with a black tie, with the jacket hanging off his shoulder like his jackets usually are; and Sab having a loose off the shoulder top like the girls is (:
        Offer: ( 75bil emotion_yatta )

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I Art Monster I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.So cute they are lol ^ ^ I think they are my favorite of all your oc's.
Of course I accept c':

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I Asphyxiate I

Wooo! XD
I will send trade when I get home vw v at my brothers house right now watching his monsters v nv

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff