Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Seeker

Hi all! I'm an amab trans person, non-op. Which is mostly relevant because of the topic.

My significant other and I are considering having sex, and in particular a**l sex is a topic we have both expressed interest in. My previous relationship was with a cis woman who had no interest to my knowledge in a**l sex, and I at the time was not comfortable with the idea of being on the receiving end so I never brought up anything along those lines either.

My significant other has never had sex of any kind, and I've only been intimate with one person who I know has been tested and is clean.

Mostly what I want to know is whether or not it would be safe not to use a condom when having a**l sex given that neither of us have the possibility of having any STDs or anything of the like. I know vaginal sex is very different than a**l, and want to be sure to be safe, but I also am in a monogamous relationship in which pregnancy simply isn't a concern.

Please excuse my ignorance on the topic as it is new to me. Any information I have found on this topic is a bit unclear.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
ItsSpikeHere
Hi all! I'm an amab trans person, non-op. Which is mostly relevant because of the topic.

My significant other and I are considering having sex, and in particular a**l sex is a topic we have both expressed interest in. My previous relationship was with a cis woman who had no interest to my knowledge in a**l sex, and I at the time was not comfortable with the idea of being on the receiving end so I never brought up anything along those lines either.

My significant other has never had sex of any kind, and I've only been intimate with one person who I know has been tested and is clean.

Mostly what I want to know is whether or not it would be safe not to use a condom when having a**l sex given that neither of us have the possibility of having any STDs or anything of the like. I know vaginal sex is very different than a**l, and want to be sure to be safe, but I also am in a monogamous relationship in which pregnancy simply isn't a concern.

Please excuse my ignorance on the topic as it is new to me. Any information I have found on this topic is a bit unclear.

It's safe as long as you both are careful and use plenty of lubricant. especially if that is all you plan on doing sexually. Tearing and friction is something to be careful about because or the fragile skin in one's rear.

also, hi spike razz
◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Blessed Seeker

Shilshadu
ItsSpikeHere

It's safe as long as you both are careful and use plenty of lubricant. especially if that is all you plan on doing sexually. Tearing and friction is something to be careful about because or the fragile skin in one's rear.

also, hi spike razz
◕ ◡ ◕

Hi! lol. I remember you from a while ago, also facebook lol. Yeah a**l sex without lube just sounds....ow lol. Id rather not share whether it's all we'd be doing or not. But I can say that it is something that we plan to do.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
ItsSpikeHere
Shilshadu
ItsSpikeHere

also, hi spike razz
◕ ◡ ◕

Hi! lol. I remember you from a while ago, also facebook lol. Yeah a**l sex without lube just sounds....ow lol. Id rather not share whether it's all we'd be doing or not. But I can say that it is something that we plan to do.

pretty much facebook XD
I was merely making a point. If you plan on doing more than that,you should likely wear a condom cause there are certain germs that shouldn't get in other orifices XD that said you have no obligation to tell me what you plan on doing, i'm merely here to answer a question biggrin

◕ ◡ ◕

Liberal Sex Symbol

There's always going to be the risk of a bacterial infection. Just unavoidable so that makes bareback always "risky".

Plus, poopdick. It's not a great experience trying to clean that off.

Dangerous Lover

It's safe in the sense that you're not likely to catch any STIs if you're both certain you're clean, but there's still the fact the a**s has quite a lot of bacteria that has no business being in your urinary tract. So I'd recommend wearing a condom just to be sure you don't get a UTI, but that's up to you.

And make sure you take it slow and use lots of lube. Just cramming it in there can put your partner in the hospital, and there's very little more embarrassing than having to explain to the paramedics why your partner is bleeding out of their backside.

Have fun!

Robert Ramos's Queen

Golden Codger

Inscriven
There's always going to be the risk of a bacterial infection. Just unavoidable so that makes bareback always "risky".

Plus, poopdick. It's not a great experience trying to clean that off.

You better watch your step...

This was going to be my advice as a pro for wearing a condom.
And as I'm not a man, I can't comment on the second piece he said. I'll just trust him on that. rofl

She's a gaia_diamond on a landmine.

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Have you ever played with yourself there with fingers or toys? You might want to try doing that before committing to penetration by a partner. You may not like it and then you find out the hard-way with a partner present. It could be embarrassing. You need to be patient and you'll need to get stretched before you can proceed. Lots of lube, etc. Take your time. You should have a couple toys of varying sizes to work your way up to your partner. Of course, if your partner is small you may only need one small toy. Maybe get some gloves if you want you or your partner to stretch you in a tidy fashion. It's not exactly the easiest achievement and having your first time be with a partner is not really advised. I would try it alone to get used to the idea and see what happens for you.

Blessed Seeker

Mostly I'm being ambiguous to things like gender, birth assignment, etc. But agreed that going straight from a**l to vaginal is just a bad idea for obvious reasons.

As for poop d**k, I'm gonna be very blunt here. That sounds like a symptom mostly of not being clean and not sufficiently emptying your bowels beforehand. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've used toys in that area and it was only the first couple times where I tried to do it after eating that anything like that got on the toy.

But yes, I can see how despite not being a risk for STIs, it can still be a risk for things like infection. Once other question if you don't mind though, if I DO plan to do it without a condom, are there any other ways to reduce the chance of bacterial infections?

Blessed Seeker

defloweredmind
Have you ever played with yourself there with fingers or toys? You might want to try doing that before committing to penetration by a partner. You may not like it and then you find out the hard-way with a partner present. It could be embarrassing. You need to be patient and you'll need to get stretched before you can proceed. Lots of lube, etc. Take your time. You should have a couple toys of varying sizes to work your way up to your partner. Of course, if your partner is small you may only need one small toy. Maybe get some gloves if you want you or your partner to stretch you in a tidy fashion. It's not exactly the easiest achievement and having your first time be with a partner is not really advised. I would try it alone to get used to the idea and see what happens for you.

Both myself and my partner have used toys smile Deliberately didn't mention what equipment my partner has, but regardless I really am not super concerned about this given that we both have experience with toys. I more meant to say that I haven't done anything like this with a partner. I have done this solo. Fingers and toys.

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
ItsSpikeHere

Both myself and my partner have used toys smile Deliberately didn't mention what equipment my partner has, but regardless I really am not super concerned about this given that we both have experience with toys. I more meant to say that I haven't done anything like this with a partner. I have done this solo. Fingers and toys.

It was merely a suggestion based on your original topic containing phrases such as "not comfortable with the idea of being on the receiving end" "my partner has not had sex of any kind" "excuse my ignorance on the subject as it is new to me". I'm sure you can see how someone would think you have no idea what you are getting into.

Blessed Seeker

defloweredmind
ItsSpikeHere

It was merely a suggestion based on your original topic containing phrases such as "not comfortable with the idea of being on the receiving end" "my partner has not had sex of any kind" "excuse my ignorance on the subject as it is new to me". I'm sure you can see how someone would think you have no idea what you are getting into.

Oh yeah no I understand. 3nodding Just wanted to clarify, but yes thank you for the suggestion.

Spoopy Kitten

Condoms are used for a**l to also avoid getting feces inside of the givers p***s, to keep both partners cleaner in case of accidents (there will be accidents), and to help avoid nasty infections. Also helps so you can go a**l > oral, since you wont need to clean it off, youll just have to remove the condom - but dont enter again until you have another condom to use
Dude, urinary tract infections. There's ALWAYS going to be fecal bacteria inside of the a**s, bareback isn't a good idea for a**l. Also, poop-d**k. Have fun getting that off. If you are going to go bareback, don't have vaginal sex after.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff