Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should be leader of Team VIRA?

Iris Garland (Extreme Bookworm) 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Roshana Lavender (Extremely Religious about Grimm Destruction) 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Vanilla Sairento Kumo (Ex-assassin & Mother) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka

It's not an obvious one to Karen who cares for everyone like they're friends and she just thinks that Ikki and Kiara think of her as a friend rather than a love interest. Though she will catch on later.

ikki has a snowball's chance in hell

why do you say that?

no faith from other rps that had an ikki in it

If the RP doesn't lean in favor of Ikki for Karen, then I'm sure someone will work out for Ikki =^w^=
he'll do something incredibly stupid. like send karen a message telling how he feels, like actuality putting effort into it and asking if she wants to go out on a date, when he's facing some massive threat by himself.

worst case scenario, he's looses karen as a friend and the kids start pranking her for breaking their big brother's heart, harmless mind you

mid case, they stay friends

best case: romance

I guess I have to start thinking of flirt lines for ikki............... yup, I'm royally boned.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thing is man you're rushing it, as of now Kiara thinks of Karen as a friend, her partner but it will grow and thats' when it happens. They only started talking one day into the rp as the Rock use to say, "Slow your roll." Gotta let that love develop man.

Dangerous Knight

The Showoff Perfectionist
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka

why do you say that?

no faith from other rps that had an ikki in it

If the RP doesn't lean in favor of Ikki for Karen, then I'm sure someone will work out for Ikki =^w^=
he'll do something incredibly stupid. like send karen a message telling how he feels, like actuality putting effort into it and asking if she wants to go out on a date, when he's facing some massive threat by himself.

worst case scenario, he's looses karen as a friend and the kids start pranking her for breaking their big brother's heart, harmless mind you

mid case, they stay friends

best case: romance

I guess I have to start thinking of flirt lines for ikki............... yup, I'm royally boned.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thing is man you're rushing it, as of now Kiara thinks of Karen as a friend, her partner but it will grow and thats' when it happens. They only started talking one day into the rp as the Rock use to say, "Slow your roll." Gotta let that love develop man.
alright, sorry.

Dangerous Knight

I got an idea for a grim

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0
I got an idea for a grim

whats the idea?

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
I got an idea for a grim

whats the idea?
well ideas.you know what krampus is? One of my idea is a grim that targets random children during one time a year, during an eclipse. It hunts its target relentlessly. Only getting repeled untill next time.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
I got an idea for a grim

whats the idea?
well ideas.you know what krampus is? One of my idea is a grim that targets random children during one time a year, during an eclipse. It hunts its target relentlessly. Only getting repeled untill next time.

NO! NO! NO! Don't start trying to give me ******** nightmares, I have enough of those! I could write a horror book of nightmares from them, let's NOT add more! Don't mention that creature EVER again!

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
I got an idea for a grim

whats the idea?

NO! NO! NO! Don't start trying to give me ******** nightmares, I have enough of those! I could write a horror book of nightmares from them, let's NOT add more! Don't mention that creature EVER again!
oh kira, i havent even start with the nightmare making MAWHAHAHAHAHA. Um which forum are we using?

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
I got an idea for a grim

whats the idea?

oh kira, i havent even start with the nightmare making MAWHAHAHAHAHA. Um which forum are we using?

The new one

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0

I posted, waiting for Ikki and Kiara again =^w^=

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
I got an idea for a grim

whats the idea?

The new one
theres soo many post in both.

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0

I posted, waiting for Ikki and Kiara again =^w^=
sorry, i was taking a nap, didnt sleep last night new neighbors were blarring car engines selling them, another house had a couple fighting, and poor dogmeat was sick.
This Love Triangle with Arc, Hawk, And Ichabod

First thing that came to mind for some reason. I have know i idea why XD

Dangerous Knight

CrypticMuffins
This Love Triangle with Arc, Hawk, And Ichabod

First thing that came to mind for some reason. I have know i idea why XD
huh? I think its more a love acute angle

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150