Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should be leader of Team VIRA?

Iris Garland (Extreme Bookworm) 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Roshana Lavender (Extremely Religious about Grimm Destruction) 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Vanilla Sairento Kumo (Ex-assassin & Mother) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Yeti Frostgale
Finally finished my 4th character. and now I must sleep so I can actually be awake for work in the morning.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No one fall asleep! The Pink Cream Puff will draw on your face!!!

yeah, I got hit with worry seed so no sleeping.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssst, gonna post for karen?

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Yeti Frostgale
Finally finished my 4th character. and now I must sleep so I can actually be awake for work in the morning.

I'm waiting for Showoff and Showoff is saying they want to finish their new character before posting for Kiara >.>

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Yeti Frostgale

I'm waiting for Showoff and Showoff is saying they want to finish their new character before posting for Kiara >.>

alright, so ikki, karen and kiara are in a obvious love triangle?

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Yeti Frostgale

It's not an obvious one to Karen who cares for everyone like they're friends and she just thinks that Ikki and Kiara think of her as a friend rather than a love interest. Though she will catch on later.

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka

It's not an obvious one to Karen who cares for everyone like they're friends and she just thinks that Ikki and Kiara think of her as a friend rather than a love interest. Though she will catch on later.

ikki has a snowball's chance in hell

Dangerous Knight

The First Hunter
Okay guys!

So going over my profile here... I think I have a general understanding of how the statistics work but I'm a little confused about a few things so I'll try and be as specific as possible for what I need help with.

My character is going to be a 1st year at Beacon, therefore I am apparently supposed to start with 2500 points, but in brackets it says (+2,350 from last) and I just don't get what that means... from last what? Do I get 2,350 more points for something? I don't understand xD

That would mostly be the end of my troubles, but I see these other categories below students and I'm not sure what is allowed for a first year... it should be obvious that he wouldn't be a teacher, but I see things like 'leader of group', 'informant', 'assassin', etc.

... I guess I just want a bit more clarity on the rules for these categories but I don't think I have to worry about them as a first year... but maybe I do? Better safe than sorry ^^

Annnnnnd lastly,

Does flexiblity govern any under stats? Is there any point in going beyond the 81 listed as the highest on the front page? I don't want to trouble anyone obviously but I want to make sure I'm clear on everything before sending my application so I can just dive right in.

kira added more points, i guess the extra roles are for people who arent students. I guess flexibity is dodging

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
The First Hunter
Okay guys!

So going over my profile here... I think I have a general understanding of how the statistics work but I'm a little confused about a few things so I'll try and be as specific as possible for what I need help with.

My character is going to be a 1st year at Beacon, therefore I am apparently supposed to start with 2500 points, but in brackets it says (+2,350 from last) and I just don't get what that means... from last what? Do I get 2,350 more points for something? I don't understand xD

That would mostly be the end of my troubles, but I see these other categories below students and I'm not sure what is allowed for a first year... it should be obvious that he wouldn't be a teacher, but I see things like 'leader of group', 'informant', 'assassin', etc.

... I guess I just want a bit more clarity on the rules for these categories but I don't think I have to worry about them as a first year... but maybe I do? Better safe than sorry ^^

Annnnnnd lastly,

Does flexiblity govern any under stats? Is there any point in going beyond the 81 listed as the highest on the front page? I don't want to trouble anyone obviously but I want to make sure I'm clear on everything before sending my application so I can just dive right in.

1. No, you don't get 2,350 more stats. That is how much I brought the amount of stats up from how they used to be. It's for the people who joined before I made a change to the stat points

2. If your a first year, don't worry about the others. Leader of Group is an adult who runs an organization. An Informant is like Junior. Assassin is only for those who grew up as an assassin or has been an assassin for many years.

3. Flexibility doesn't have an understat. Flexibility is just how elastic your character is, though the more flexible you are, the easier you can dodge from close up or get onto things, like climbing.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka

why do you say that?

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka

why do you say that?

no faith from other rps that had an ikki in it

Dangerous Knight

The First Hunter
Kira Hisoka
The First Hunter
Okay guys!

Annnnnnd lastly,

1. No, you don't get 2,350 more stats. That is how much I brought the amount of stats up from how they used to be. It's for the people who joined before I made a change to the stat points

2. If your a first year, don't worry about the others. Leader of Group is an adult who runs an organization. An Informant is like Junior. Assassin is only for those who grew up as an assassin or has been an assassin for many years.

3. Flexibility doesn't have an understat. Flexibility is just how elastic your character is, though the more flexible you are, the easier you can dodge from close up or get onto things, like climbing.

Aha, that makes a lot more sense then! I was mostly worried that leader of group had something to do with who was the leader of a team but I had suspicions that it was leaning moreso towards an organization and just wanted to clarify.

Thanks for the tips!
yeah, dont worry about small stuff, everyone will help if you need it

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka

why do you say that?

If the RP doesn't lean in favor of Ikki for Karen, then I'm sure someone will work out for Ikki =^w^=

Dangerous Knight

Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka
bayani_dark0
Kira Hisoka

why do you say that?

If the RP doesn't lean in favor of Ikki for Karen, then I'm sure someone will work out for Ikki =^w^=
he'll do something incredibly stupid. like send karen a message telling how he feels, like actuality putting effort into it and asking if she wants to go out on a date, when he's facing some massive threat by himself.

worst case scenario, he's looses karen as a friend and the kids start pranking her for breaking their big brother's heart, harmless mind you

mid case, they stay friends

best case: romance

I guess I have to start thinking of flirt lines for ikki............... yup, I'm royally boned.

Jade Rotaski

I did but he wants to kill me for some reason >w< I do know there is a version where you can date him but I haven;t done that yet either.

Yeah he does >w<
Don't worry things will hit the fan soon. Probably after you've finished Ikki and Kento

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff