Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you diagnosed with a mental illness?

yes. 0.55172413793103 55.2% [ 16 ]
No. 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 >

I'm diagnosed as Bipolar 1(rapid cycling) disorder. It seems like everybody and their mom is bipolar these days. So, I was just curious, what are your thoughts on this?

Lonely Phantom

I have been diagnosed with bi polar depression. Sucks.

Fluffy Noob

I started at age 14 with major depression, by the time I was 20 it had declined into Type 2 bipolar disorder. I also now have borderline personality disorder. Alsong with social and general anxiety. However while at my psych evaluation for weight loss surgery I was thrown a new diagnoses to research and talk to my doctor with; Schizoaffective disorder. I have been dealing with a mental health that has rapidly declining for over a decade. It is not an easy road, but know you are never alone.

Big Duck

It probably seems like that because a lot of people, especially on the internet, tend to self-diagnose and lie about having bipolar disorder, among other things. But if your diagnosis is legitimate and accurate, that's good. That means you can take care of yourself or have others take care of you appropriately 3nodding
Celestaria
I started at age 14 with major depression, by the time I was 20 it had declined into Type 2 bipolar disorder. I also now have borderline personality disorder. Alsong with social and general anxiety. However while at my psych evaluation for weight loss surgery I was thrown a new diagnoses to research and talk to my doctor with; Schizoaffective disorder. I have been dealing with a mental health that has rapidly declining for over a decade. It is not an easy road, but know you are never alone.
heart
ladyhawklight
I have been diagnosed with bi polar depression. Sucks.

Yea it really does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces