Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone want to be friends?
I'm totally new to PC gaming and the mmo rpg world.

I got it yesterday so I'm about a level 15 right now and I'm a sorcerer.
I have no clue how to craft, make potions, buy cuter clothes, I know nothing of this game except doing the quests.

So if anyone wants to be friends on there or help me, I would totally appreciate it. emotion_sweatdrop
Errant Words
No.

Then why did you waste your time posting here? lol

Dainty Daredevil

15,950 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
you forgot to mention what server you're on.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, but i generally don't add people to my friends list in game.

as for what you've already mentioned, crafting isn't worth doing until you're 60 or 65. you're given 4000 production points, which are shared across all characters on that realm, and they're consumed when you gather materials or craft something. 5 points are restored every 5 minutes, but there's a cap of 4000. since you're not going to level crafting right now, i suggest gathering as much as possible and keeping what you get in your bank. this'll save you money when you go to level crafting and need mats.

clothes can be bought with fashion coupons or with gold. currently, there's an event going on, involving breaking blue boxes randomly scattered around the world. the boxes you get from breaking the blue boxes have a chance of dropping permanent costumes, but it's very, very rare. instead of opening them, a lot of people are selling the loot boxes (named hunter's gift), so if you need money you could do that.
fashion coupons are obtained from doing dungeons, killing BAMs, buying them with federation bills (those things you get in the mail every time you log in), and events like this.
you can buy cosmetics, loot boxes, mounts, etc. from the cash shop. 100 EMP is $1 USD. there's a really good deal going on a right now including five swimsuits, an accessory, and a weapon skin, all for $5. that's why a lot of swimsuits are so cheap on the broker, right now. depending on your race, there's also a deal to buy more recently released swimsuits (five if you're an elin; three if you're not) for $10. of course, if you have enough gold, you could buy what you wanted off of the broker without having to pay real money.

hopefully that helped.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ba dum tis

Don't mind him, trolling is a full-time activity.

I have 2 characters on Celestial Hills and 1 more on Fraya, probably gonna keep levelling that one for now. Priest, level 33 currently. I guess you could add me, but I don't know much about the game myself and I'm not playing very consistently.
lots of cake
you forgot to mention what server you're on.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, but i generally don't add people to my friends list in game.

as for what you've already mentioned, crafting isn't worth doing until you're 60 or 65. you're given 4000 production points, which are shared across all characters on that realm, and they're consumed when you gather materials or craft something. 5 points are restored every 5 minutes, but there's a cap of 4000. since you're not going to level crafting right now, i suggest gathering as much as possible and keeping what you get in your bank. this'll save you money when you go to level crafting and need mats.

clothes can be bought with fashion coupons or with gold. currently, there's an event going on, involving breaking blue boxes randomly scattered around the world. the boxes you get from breaking the blue boxes have a chance of dropping permanent costumes, but it's very, very rare. instead of opening them, a lot of people are selling the loot boxes (named hunter's gift), so if you need money you could do that.
fashion coupons are obtained from doing dungeons, killing BAMs, buying them with federation bills (those things you get in the mail every time you log in), and events like this.
you can buy cosmetics, loot boxes, mounts, etc. from the cash shop. 100 EMP is $1 USD. there's a really good deal going on a right now including five swimsuits, an accessory, and a weapon skin, all for $5. that's why a lot of swimsuits are so cheap on the broker, right now. depending on your race, there's also a deal to buy more recently released swimsuits (five if you're an elin; three if you're not) for $10. of course, if you have enough gold, you could buy what you wanted off of the broker without having to pay real money.

hopefully that helped.

Oh okay thanks! This helped a lot. I believe im in the lake of tears server.
Can you switch your characters server or are they stuck there?
Kuroshiro-san
ba dum tis

Don't mind him, trolling is a full-time activity.

I have 2 characters on Celestial Hills and 1 more on Fraya, probably gonna keep levelling that one for now. Priest, level 33 currently. I guess you could add me, but I don't know much about the game myself and I'm not playing very consistently.

Seems so.

Oh okay. Well im on the Lake of Tears server. You can PM me your username on there if you want.

Dainty Daredevil

15,950 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
ba dum tis

you have to pay to move your characters between servers and it's not worth it unless it's maxed and/or if you spent a lot of gold on it (eg. endgame equipment, loot/storage pets, mp+/hp+/stam+ mounts, vanity costumes, etc.)
lots of cake
ba dum tis

you have to pay to move your characters between servers and it's not worth it unless it's maxed and/or if you spent a lot of gold on it (eg. endgame equipment, loot/storage pets, mp+/hp+/stam+ mounts, vanity costumes, etc.)

Ack D: okay thanks !

Friendly Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Damn im not on that server but I play,

I can always make a character on that server and play with you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff