Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 6/23/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Fish's Significant Otter

Divine Fox

21,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
Features

First! Also, any plans to make a feature that can disable announcements? <W> It's kind of annoying waving items in front of my face that I can't get because I don't buy gaia cash.

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
Feature:

Can we get more features in Towns2 (games, interaction with buildings and stores etc.)?

Rich Anubutt

Items

Are other classic EI items up for recoloring evolutions like Zodicial Equinox was?

Time-traveling Senshi

Manga/Features

Since Marius/Overseer was stripped of his demigod powers by Gaia through the impersonation or possession of Jack how can he still be in clam form inside our aquariums when he's now a mortal standing inside of the H&R Wesley in Durem with Ian, Sen, and Ladyhands?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Features/Events

When achievements are available for a limited time (such as in an event) would it be possible to get some advance notice (and perhaps some clues) that there are limited time achievements?

For some achievement hunters, being informed toward the end of the event means meeting the achievement criteria is much more difficult, or in some cases, impossible. I would point to the Throwback event where 3 achievements are still unknown and may no longer be active.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Features

Could we please have an "Alphabetize All" feature added to Inventory? It would be incredibly helpful to those with larger inventories.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Shops

I'm wondering if we'll be able to buy in bulk from the Gold Shops in the future? An example would be with the GS Grab Bags. Instead of having to purchase one at a time, you can type in how many you want to purchase in one go. And I also know that there are Gold Shop items used in Alchemy. This would make it easier when making formulas that requires a lot of the same item from the Gold Shops.

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Features- Alchemy
Hey there, it's me again (swear you're probably getting tired of me at this point). But there's a shortage of alchemy components related to the Daily Chances and Lite Fish Drops.

Currently, the following components are very very very rarely available through the daily chance and fish drop [lite]:
User Image Angel's Sweat
User Image Ashes
User Image Burnt Filament
User Image Chalk
User Image Chiffon
User Image Cutin
User Image Demon's Sweat
User Image Eggshell
User Image Fabric Swatches
User Image Gum Rubber
User Image Harmless Spores
User Image Irradiated Stone
User Image Magnetic Chip
User Image Microchip
User Image Shy Duck
User Image Superduperglue
User Image Toggle
User Image Weak Acid

Given some of these have formulas calling for upwards of 5 and 25 of them is there any way to bump up their availability? I've got a few thoughts on possible ways depending on what's easiest.
1) When originally introduced the drops for lite fish were teased to give exclusive alchemy components. Perhaps those drops could be re-coded to only drop the above components as opposed to the random assortment of daily chance items?

2) Their own Philosopher's Cache. Introducing Philosopher's Cache: Opal, could have around a 5% drop rate to keep some rarity to the components. If going this route maybe pull percentages away from the Aquamarine and zOMG caches...

3) Bump up their drop rate in the daily chance.

4) Make them craftable, either by GoFusion (5-10 heart charms each given the numbers called for) or via alchemy formula (Like what was done with Leathery Egg).

5) I know the item list is getting crowded, but given Shy Duck is in Ye Olde Trunk, would it be feasible to include the other components listed above.

Aged Capitalist

8,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ok this is first time I've been in here.. not sure what I'm doing but, there's a few things, but i'll do them one at a time.. thanks in advance.. alchemy: made about 25+ things, level has NOT increased... any reason??

Aged Capitalist

8,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hey, that worked smile ok other issue I've been running into... buying things thru the marketplace, says it gave me the item, took my gold, but got lost in transit to the inventory..?? so am out of coin, and the item I bought.. and you can mail answer, if you choose to do so.. thanks

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

Shops

Can you add the ability to use commas in entering bids in auctions to the mp? It's easy to make mistakes when entering in large values.

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
OooLaah
ok this is first time I've been in here.. not sure what I'm doing but, there's a few things, but i'll do them one at a time.. thanks in advance.. alchemy: made about 25+ things, level has NOT increased... any reason??

First, I would check out the suggested formatting for questions, makes it easier to see what's being asked, to get you a more expedient response.

Second, in regards to alchemy, only items at or 1 level below your current level will give experience. For example at level 3 you gain experience from level 2 and level 3 formulas, but get nothing for level 1 formulas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff