. 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 >

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm not really interested in advice. I'm just curious to hear any stories you have about living with addicts.

I have lived with one before. My girlfriend was an addict when I met her (addicted to heroin and ecstasy, but she also did shrooms, drank, and smoked weed almost every day), but the day we got together she stopped. That was four years ago.
The person who is moving in with my girlfriend and I has been one of my best friends since I was 11 (we're 22 now). We think she's had a shopping addiction since she was 10. I mentioned my girlfriend also being an addict, but she was only an addict for a few years. I don't actually have experience living with an addict who has been an addict for 50% of her life.

I work in a psychiatric hospital that does a lot of work with drug addicts, because we're a nonprofit and homeless people tend to be drug addicts. I feel more comfortable with my hospital backing me up, and knowing I'm trained to deal with her also helps. However, the other day, she ran away from a rehab center in the forest, smoked meth (a drug she'd never before tried), and stayed up for two days in this creepy mobile home with a man who has fallen so in love with her, he texts me every day to check in on her. I can't actually legally hold her against her will, so her dipping into the woods again is not something I can prevent. We're trying to get her marchman acted, but we have to petition the court for some ******** reason, so I don't know how long it's gonna take. Until then, she's gonna be in my care

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Duc de Roman
This thread doesn't make any sense and you sound absolutely nuts, OP.

Those were both rude, unhelpful things to say. I don't even know why you bothered

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
Capa Branned-Alms
Duc de Roman

Those were both rude, unhelpful things to say. I don't even know why you bothered

Ignore him. He is a troll. he just comes on here to start s**t with people. But anyway he is bucktoothed and balding. He's also very whiny and hurt easily when he's put on the spot. That's why he blocked me. He can dish it out but can't take it.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the ghost of LD
Capa Branned-Alms
My girlfriend was an addict when I met her
I have identified the problem, your waifu is s**t.

My girlfriend is a premed aspiring surgeon... LUL

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the ghost of LD
Capa Branned-Alms
the ghost of LD
Capa Branned-Alms
My girlfriend was an addict when I met her
I have identified the problem, your waifu is s**t.

My girlfriend is a premed aspiring surgeon... LUL
I'm an aspiring super hero

Don't you ever get bored of being online? Every time I log in (which is like once every few months) I see you on here

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Moonlit Maria
Capa Branned-Alms
Duc de Roman

Ignore him. He is a troll. he just comes on here to start s**t with people. But anyway he is bucktoothed and balding. He's also very whiny and hurt easily when he's put on the spot. That's why he blocked me. He can dish it out but can't take it.

LOL really omg

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azg
Inform your local police.

Inform my local police that a drug addict in recovery is staying with me?

Sparkly Duck

Capa Branned-Alms
Azg

ditching rehab to smoke meth
"recovery"

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Brian Kush Flowerchild
Capa Branned-Alms
Azg

ditching rehab to smoke meth
"recovery"

It would help if you knew anything about recovery or addiction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out