Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some examples: [1], [2], [3], [4]

And here is my deviantart if you'd like to see more. Do you think it's good enough to try to start taking Gaia gold commissions?

Thanks! c:

Tipsy Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This could be a useless post, as I have no idea what the art prices are on Gaia at the moment. I can answer one thing, I think you are certainly at the level where people will buy your art. Your style is clean and fun! It's something I'd buy if I could afford whatever it is.

I hope you get priced soon!
Hioni-Neko
This could be a useless post, as I have no idea what the art prices are on Gaia at the moment. I can answer one thing, I think you are certainly at the level where people will buy your art. Your style is clean and fun! It's something I'd buy if I could afford whatever it is.

I hope you get priced soon!

Thank you so much! c:

Fashionable Dabbler

Personally, I'd pay anywhere from 500mil - 1bil for a fullbody from you! I feel like quite a few other people would agree as well.
Too bad I don't have that much gold xD
Mind pricing my art back?
lauraphant
Personally, I'd pay anywhere from 500mil - 1bil for a fullbody from you! I feel like quite a few other people would agree as well.
Too bad I don't have that much gold xD
Mind pricing my art back?

Thanks! c:

I'm awful at pricing art, but... Maybe close to 1b for the first one, and a bit less for the second style? I really don't know though, haha. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff