holy s**t attractive gryphs e A e

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

Oh what a handsome fella!
Congrats Alanna! <3

Bear

Aaaah he's SUPER cute Alanna! Congrats!

Feral Vampire

Thanks you guys! I'm so excited to have my first gryph! smile Anyone want to rp? He is a slightly crotchety clockmaker with a hidden soft side... *chuckles*

Dapper Hunter

Oooh my goodness he is BEAUTIFUL!

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

You and I haven't rped in forever Alanna, so I'm definitely calling dibs. *eyebrow waggle*

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Ooo, so lovely! I need to get on a quest here. xD

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Gold generaters killed the economy. And this new buying with gaia cash feature in the marketplace isn't much better, as it creates gold out of thin air. At least there will be less gold gens in the cash shop now. According to the announcement in any case.

Unless those in charge stop putting out more ways to turn gc directly into gold nothings gonna be able to fix the issue. And, at least in the past, every gold sink event had a gold gen right before, during and/or right after. Which defeats the point of getting us to collectively sink trillions.

Feral Vampire

Hopelessly Pretty

Yush. *_* Let's do it. Now. heart
Alanna the Pirate Queen
*_* Guys... Look... Umbro just finished my darling Zhivago! *squees* Can't wait to finish his profile and start rp'ing!

User Image

So handsome!

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
He's a handsome one. Congrats!
I'm so glad you're pleased with him, Alanna!

I'll be opening some free semi-custom slots for newbies soon (exact timing will depend on how busy I am this holiday weekend) so if you are a newbie, keep an eye on the thread title! They may be female-only slots, as we've ended up with a hefty imbalance of male gryphons and I'd like to whittle away at that a bit.

Bear

Oh wow, hadn't even realized there was an imbalance in the shop. I just noticed I could eventually do with some females and commoners myself, haha. Excited to see some more newbies made happy! C:

Dapper Hunter

Are they going to be given away in games, Umbro?
AdoptableCrab
Are they going to be given away in games, Umbro?
Slots will be opened in the guild with at least a couple of days in which to post the form, then semi winners will be selected randomly from the pool of entrants!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff