Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

I've recently been working on a new dream avatar. It's nearly complete, just one item is missing. What do you guys think? sweatdrop

User Image

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

The legs stand out badly since the rest of the avatar is pastel and they are not.

7/10

Fashionable Powerhouse

I'm a sucker for blues, so automatically, I'm a sucker for that avatar.

It's cute. Very...."soft" in all the ways I can think of.

I like it! 9/10

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

Pistol Kiss
The legs stand out badly since the rest of the avatar is pastel and they are not.

7/10

Danke! I'll try to sort out the colors a little more. I really want to keep the legs, but you're definitely right, they do stand out. I've being trying to find something to go on the head to balance it out. Do you have any suggestions?

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

The Eighth Of Infinity
I'm a sucker for blues, so automatically, I'm a sucker for that avatar.

It's cute. Very...."soft" in all the ways I can think of.

I like it! 9/10

Ah! Thank you! emotion_yatta

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Su Vivienne
Pistol Kiss

7/10

Danke! I'll try to sort out the colors a little more. I really want to keep the legs, but you're definitely right, they do stand out. I've being trying to find something to go on the head to balance it out. Do you have any suggestions?
Check for a re-color? Other then that you would need to go for stricter matching to get those legs to work.

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

Pistol Kiss
Su Vivienne
Pistol Kiss

7/10

Check for a re-color? Other then that you would need to go for stricter matching to get those legs to work.

So far there's not a pastel blue recolor of the legs, which is.. saddening tbh. I'll try my best to match it all out. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff