Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Question-for lunch hour, shouldcould Jasmine not hang out with the
Ignore the white; I got a better idea so I didn't type it. During lunch hour, could I make Jasmine hang out with the popular kids like she was in the morning, but then, since they're talking about all the awesome stuff they're gonna do after school, she gets kinda sad/depressed and leaves, and....I dunno, goes and eats alone or with the Mathlete or something?
Harley Angelini
Nerdy Oatmeal
Simple_Ïmperfections
LexileTheExile
XxZzombiexX

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sorry I haven't posted yet. The last few days have been insane and I was in the hospital for a little while. (Doctors thought I had a blood clot in my leg and I didnt idk it was crazy and it hurt.) But I'm working on a post right now.

Skilled Detective

XxZzombiexX

Are you there?

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nerdy Oatmeal

Hey so I was thinking. Maybe Chelsea and Eddie could have math and photography together? And they could have been put as partners in photography. smile It would give them a reason to talk more.
LexileTheExile

Can I just say that I love the music choice for Chelsea? Not sure if you noticed, but if you click the pictures for Leigh, her theme Primadonna comes on. I'm a huge Marina and the Diamonds fan!
LexileTheExile

Reminds me, I never got to talk to you about the kind of friendship the two have. They're labeled as best friends, so I've done my best to present Leigh as having a lot of appreciation for Chelsea. They go shopping together, that's for sure, early friends. What other stuff would they do together? What childhood memories do they have? Pre-Queen Bee days, I figured it'd have been Leigh and Chelsea take on the world, because she must mean a lot to Leigh if she can get over her ego just to be a friend.

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
LexileTheExile

Yeah, that'd be awesome! 3nodding
And maybe Ed can occasionally tutor her in math or something, just so they have a reason to talk outside of classes?

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Harley Angelini
LexileTheExile

Reminds me, I never got to talk to you about the kind of friendship the two have. They're labeled as best friends, so I've done my best to present Leigh as having a lot of appreciation for Chelsea. They go shopping together, that's for sure, early friends. What other stuff would they do together? What childhood memories do they have? Pre-Queen Bee days, I figured it'd have been Leigh and Chelsea take on the world, because she must mean a lot to Leigh if she can get over her ego just to be a friend.

Absolutely! I know where you are coming from. It makes me think of my bff i've known since 3rd grade. I would think they are close like sisters and have a ton of stories. They had to have gone through thick and thin. I like to think that Leigh is the only person who has been Chelsea with her defenses down. At the same time, she feels like she does have some boundaries that she can't cross (such as dating Edward). But aside from small things like that, I like to think that they would be together all the time when Leigh isn't with Beau, or maybe doing things in a trio. Sorry I never got around to plotting yet. I think they should have their own little spots too. Like places the two had always gone together and made it their own personal hang out. That kinda stuff. Wanna Pm about it? smile

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nerdy Oatmeal
LexileTheExile

Yeah, that'd be awesome! 3nodding
And maybe Ed can occasionally tutor her in math or something, just so they have a reason to talk outside of classes?

Yes! That sounds great! I stand by this 100%. Maybe they could have days where they have to take photos of stuff outside of class and have to meet up as well. (Just some ideas from some friends who did photography in school. idk I never took it.)

Skilled Detective

Nerdy Oatmeal

LexileTheExile

I think I used that math tutoring thing for both of your scenarios.

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
Santiago Campos

Really?! xD That's hilarious, omg. It's meant to be. rofl

LexileTheExile

Yeah, I've never taken it as a class for school either. Only as an extra thing. emotion_yatta That sounds like a perfect plan to me. So, here's a question, how often do you think they'd meet? Also, how long do you think they would have known each other? I'm pretty sure Eddie would've gone to whatever middle school there is in the area if any and probably the same for lower school. So maybe when they were younger or would they have only met in freshman year of high school?

Anxious Egg

Hi friends! So I'm staying with some family at the beach for a few days and probably can't post until Friday, and if I do find time, it will be from my phone (which is how I am posting this). Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not just disappearing.
LexileTheExile
Absolutely! I know where you are coming from. It makes me think of my bff i've known since 3rd grade. I would think they are close like sisters and have a ton of stories. They had to have gone through thick and thin. I like to think that Leigh is the only person who has been Chelsea with her defenses down. At the same time, she feels like she does have some boundaries that she can't cross (such as dating Edward). But aside from small things like that, I like to think that they would be together all the time when Leigh isn't with Beau, or maybe doing things in a trio. Sorry I never got around to plotting yet. I think they should have their own little spots too. Like places the two had always gone together and made it their own personal hang out. That kinda stuff. Wanna Pm about it? smile

I think their friendship plays a part in how conscious Chelsea is of her own love life. I like to think it isn't just anxiety for her reputation, but because she's concerned about how her best friend will feel. At the same time, being popular entails so much to them, so Leigh just doesn't want the school to make an outcast out of her best friend. And yeah, just send me one and I'll answer back ASAP.

Skilled Detective

K Milan-Princess of Filor

I appreciate that you're taking the effort to post despite the difficulties, but please remember to stay in character. She's expressing a lot of individualism, which isn't really a staple part of her stereotype. For her, the only thing to really want is to be like them, living their lives and doing whatever it takes to be seen like they are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff