Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Detective

OOC for Cliché.

Skilled Detective

XxZzombiexX

Simple_Imperfections

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Alright, ideas on the name of the school, where it's located, and the mascot? I want the name to be original.

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
From the places that you have listed on your intro page. Seattle and Dallas sound good. Somewhere where the students don't have to worry so much about weather. Like they would in New York or Chicago. Even California or Florida would be good since that is where most stereotypical high schools take place.

I have no ideas for school name or mascot. Sorry. sweatdrop
Santiago Campos

Skilled Detective

Simple_Imperfections

I've done all of them in California, I figured I might do something aside from my usual California setting. Who knows? If it really is a good spot, I wouldn't mind throwing it in again. If it's in California, I could take advantage of the Spanish influence there to make an original high school name using a Spanish name like I did last time.

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Santiago Campos

I don't mind that. What about Arizona? Or New Mexico? Even something in the Carolinas? Something completely off the norm high school settings. In Arizona and New Mexico you can use something Native American. Like Navajo? Inca? Maya? Those are cool. Hispanic high school names could still be used their as well.

Skilled Detective

Simple_Imperfections

I don't know; they don't seem to give off much reason for stereotypes. It's not too often we hear something about some snobby, bitchy teen girl who thinks she's the bomb because she's from Arizona or New Mexico. Meanwhile, the California girl stereotypes are abundant.

I'm considering making a fictional California town, which the school shares the name with. If we do that, we'll be far less limited to the kind of amenities they have available to them, so we get more freedom in neighborhoods and businesses they've got.

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Santiago Campos

If I were you, I'd go the 'make a fictional place' route. That way you'll get a town name/school name, and more freedom in what the town has to offer. Then you might actually be fully done making this in about a week or less.

Skilled Detective

K Milan-Princess of Filor

You're right. It's probably better to keep the limits to a minimum for location.

Also, the most important part is getting the roles filled, each and every one of them, so the sooner we do that, the sooner we can start. We certainly need some of the male roles filled to even it out.
Santiago Campos

Santa Fortuna High School in Santa Fortuna, California?

I was checking out this name generator and figured I'd roll with it. I thought about Santa Barbara when I made it up.

Skilled Detective

Harley Angelini

Works for me.
Santiago Campos

What about Santa Quinta? The more I read the old one, the less I liked it.

Skilled Detective

Harley Angelini

Okay...sure? We still need a mascot.

Interesting Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
How about the Trojans? The colors can be blue and white.

Skilled Detective

XxZzombiexX

I adore the historical value of the civilization that occupied Troy, but it also happens to share a name with a notorious condom brand, and since this story is about stereotypical teenagers, that might not go down too well.

Blue and white's a bit common. I feel like doing something with green, since green isn't used as often.

Interesting Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay then. What about the Jaguars? Green and Gold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff