Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Morvick
I'm happy to call your attention, everyone, to the thing I've been tinkering with all evening (instead of posting - sorry!)

Inspect the SPOILER tags in the Alchemy post and get a glimpse of our next major phase in the RP -- now that most of us are accounted for, time to level this s**t up!

I'll be revealing how, and when, as we progress. Questions?

Holy.... mother... of....

I SO WANT

Dapper Autobiographer

The "Arcanonauts" (vulca-, strato-, ferro-, etc) were more like physicists and pioneers, delving deep into the understandings of how each magic functioned like it did, and conjuring new uses and defenses; often wreathing themselves against their element. They embodied and walked within each element freely, sometimes blurring the boundaries between themselves and the world they controlled. They were what magic was like, before the Last Spell. Now they're dead, and they add their chorus to the Spirit Magic of the countless ancestors who stand legion behind every mage and Alchemist alive today.

Jenpai's Wife

Mo- Otto isn't going to follow the other chick? *Confused*

Dapper Autobiographer

.Sour .Skittles.
I thought your Noblewoman gave him an order...?

Quote:
“Tell The Redeemer to meet me at the inn across the border-

Jenpai's Wife

Morvick
.Sour .Skittles.

Quote:

Yes but she meant after he was finished. Lol =p
Not immediately

Dapper Autobiographer

.Sour .Skittles.
Morvick
.Sour .Skittles.

Quote:

Not immediately
Right! Of course! <_<

There's no guarantee he'll actually come back, though. Just fyi, haha.

Jenpai's Wife

Morvick
.Sour .Skittles.
Morvick
.Sour .Skittles.

Quote:

Not immediately
Right! Of course! <_<

Are you editing or should I have Nis buy him a meal too =p

Dapper Autobiographer

.Sour .Skittles.
Morvick
.Sour .Skittles.
Morvick
.Sour .Skittles.

Quote:

Not immediately
Right! Of course! <_<

Are you editing or should I have Nis buy him a meal too =p
Oh do keep the lights on for me, but yes I've edited it so that he chases after Inhospitable Veracity.

Inhospitable Veracity
CHAY. I'M CHASING YOUR WOMEN. DO SOMETHING.
Will drop a tavern post sometime in the morning. Harken as well if I have time.

Dapper Autobiographer

Near the very top of the "Legacies" front page section, the one with the lands and cities -- I've added my shitty hand-drawn map as a hyperlink.

I intend to upgrade it.

(this one)

Eloquent Streaker

Alright, I've dropped the first post for Ram. Also, I'll be posting some stuff I've drafted up after I get some edits in.

Dapper Autobiographer

Requiem ex Inferni
Alright, I've dropped the first post for Ram. Also, I'll be posting some stuff I've drafted up after I get some edits in.
Did I add your second character in or forget to?

Edit, nvm, it was just a little while ago. I see it.

Eloquent Streaker

Morvick
Requiem ex Inferni

I'm curious, is it possible for a Redeemer to be equivalent to an Inquisitor? I know that most Redeemers are expected to die in battle, but if you have someone like Ram, who's sheer skill and devotion to the Covenant is potentially too valuable to be wasted in a pointless death, could they actually be effectively considered equal to an Inquisitor?

Dapper Autobiographer

Requiem ex Inferni
Morvick
Requiem ex Inferni

I'm curious, is it possible for a Redeemer to be equivalent to an Inquisitor? I know that most Redeemers are expected to die in battle, but if you have someone like Ram, who's sheer skill and devotion to the Covenant is potentially too valuable to be wasted in a pointless death, could they actually be effectively considered equal to an Inquisitor?
I dunno, they may be tactfully put to missions that don't actually endanger them that much, in order to better guarantee their continued usefulness. The point of a Redeemer is to be a force-multiplier. Put the most fanatical and ruthless individuals at the tip of the spear.

Eloquent Streaker

Morvick
Requiem ex Inferni
Morvick
Requiem ex Inferni

I dunno, they may be tactfully put to missions that don't actually endanger them that much, in order to better guarantee their continued usefulness. The point of a Redeemer is to be a force-multiplier. Put the most fanatical and ruthless individuals at the tip of the spear.
Well, Ram is certainly capable of doing such things. I figured the only reason he wouldn't be an Inquisitor himself is because of his status as a barnomancer (I dunno if Redeemers can become Inquisitors or not), but theoretically he is capable of acting in the same capacity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff