Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prodigal Demigod

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

In the company of:: Merlianna Vess.
Location:: Leaving the land of nightmares, Davinshire, Meadowbrook, Keland
Thoughts:: "What... What the ********]

Ƞ℮pℎỿríạ Áℓℯạ Ɠạℓạⱱạℓ and Vyriaanth, The Paragon of Malevolence
Đæϻοηιοṩ

It was not long after the two women had made their way to Merlianna's bedroom, that they were upon the extravagant bedding. Their fingers and hands explored each other's bodies, their mouths, tongues and hands caressed and groped one another in this fiery, passionate, lust filled moment. The woman's bodies intertwined, pleasuring each other. The passion continued for what seemed like hours.

By the end Nephyria couldn't will herself to move. Her body drained of energy, and satisfied, she drifted off into a deep slumber. The bright lights passed by without notice from the sleeping woman. In her dreams, the events of the night replayed in her memory. She moaned and moved in her sleep, but her dreams were soon gripped by the nightmare. She tried to wake, but her efforts were in vain. The nightmare held here, trapped her in her own mind.

Around her the replay of earlier events faded away to be replaced by the nightmare, Merlianna's exquisite form morphed into the skeleton. Her heart held within its grasp, she felt the bitter cold n** at her exposed skin. Nephyria's attention shifted from the skeleton to the chattering voices that surrounded her. The once glowing disembodied eyes were met with grotesque forms.

”Dreadkin -- the dream-walkers.” The corpse sputtered from its mouth. The corpse began to shutter with power and new life, not yet finished with the ritual. ”They don’t take sides, they take power. Footsoldiers in a war they don’t comprehend. We’ve all been looking for you and your ilk. We need you, alas, for different goals, of course.”

Nephyria went to speak, but no words left her lips. The demons and gods who fought at the beginning of time – those should have just been legends. The Covenant keeping a frightened populace in line.

”No, quite real. Your very birth, your life, is as a beacon to them… I was there, at Hebvesh.” By now, the flesh and skin had finished, the figure stood stark naked before Nephyria. Before her no longer stood a corpse, but now a woman. Chin length black hair framed her pale face, cold blue eyes. Her eyes shimmered, and with a wave of a hand she began to garb both of them in mantles of ethereal clothing. ”I was there with my kin as the Last Spell swept the land. We perished, as did the old living magics.”

Nephyria breathed a sigh of relief now that she was fully clothed, the cloth and armour seemed not to stay in place for too long, almost flowing like water. The woman grabbed hold of a weapon, conjured from the air. Arcane power coursed through her fingertips.

”I thank you for the gift, mortal, and so now you must be repaid. We’ve got to get back to the Waking World, and unfortunately this lot will follow us through… but first…” Nephyria shifted her attention to the edge of the clearing, toward the doorway. The dreadkin blocked their path. She returned her attention to the woman.

"Who are you? Was I slain in my slumber? Did that woman, Merlianna, kill me in my sleep?!" Her words were laced with concern and anger. "No, Nephyria Alea Galaval. You were not slain in your sleep, not by an unknown assailant, nor by that woman you shared a bed with. You are not dead." The woman's words drifted off as an ogre pushed his way to the edge of the clearing and stepped ahead of the line, the ogre was followed by a trio of imps, jumping and leaping about like monkeys. The woman let out a scoff.

"As for who I am, I was once known as Vyriaanth, The Paragon of Malevolence." The woman rolled her neck, and several loud pops could be heard. Nephyria looked at the woman, "Vyriaanth..? Where have I heard that name before?" Vyriaanth looked to the woman, she rotated her wrist and gripped her sword tightly in her hand. "Likely from that little imp who inhabits your gauntlet. Vetis, I believe his name is." She paused as the imps and ogre crept forward. "Can't you see I am a little busy?" She remarked to the dreadkin approaching her. They seemed to hesitate a moment, confused by her nonchalance towards them, only to encroach on her with added ferocity.

The woman let out a sigh, "Can't you see.." She smacked one of the imps away violently with the broadside of her sword. "That mummy is busy speaking with someone!" The imp flew several feet and hit the ground with a thud, rolling to a stop, before getting up and limping up behind the ogre. It snarled and barred its teeth at the woman who struck it. A wicked smile pulled at the lips of Vyriaanth, "I'll be with you in a moment, Nephyria. Don't you move." The woman stepped towards the ogre and trio of imps. "Don't you remember who I am, you sad little beings? Oh, no probably not. You blubbering idiots..." The woman's voice trailed off with an exasperated sigh.

"Don't make me have to kill you," Vyriaanth commented, pointing the tip of her sword at the dreadkin, "Because I will kill you, without mercy." The vile creatures slowly eased their way forward, steadily edging towards the woman, their faces contorted in hideous grins. "Fine, if that is what you want, I'll be happy to oblige." A sadistic smile pulled at her pink lips. The woman took a slow step forward, the gaze of her pale blue eyes falling on the dreadkin in front of her.

Everything stood silent and still for a moment, before Vyriaanth sprinted forward. Her body grew slightly heavier as her bones density increase, making them more difficult to break; three inch long spines sprouted from the expose portions of her skin. The dreadkin barely had time to react before the Arbornaut reached them, bringing her armoured foot across the face of one of the imps with a strong kick. The small imp went flying, and bounced several times before skidding to a stop; it took some time before the creature stirred and slowly stood, in that time, Vyriaanth had reached the ogre. She reached out a gentle hand and touched the ogres chest, a strange mound formed under the skin.

The ogre let out a surprised and pained grunt as the skin on his chest peeled open, a swarm of insects burst from the open wound. He went to grab at Vyriaanth, his hand grasped at her face, and was impaled by the venomous spines protruding from her skin. Immediately he recoiled and cried out in pain, his hand now in unimaginable pain and that feeling spreading through his body as the venom made its way through his body. The imps retreated as the large wasps swarmed around them, stinging at their skin. The ogre fell to his knees, his body gripped by the tremendous pain from the venom and the killer wasps; he struggled to swat at the insects, his body failing to move when he urged it to. A laugh escaped Vyriaanth, portraying the sadistic pleasure she received from their pain.

The woman swung her sword at one of the passing imps, splitting the imp in two.
"Go, Nephyria. Vyriaanth spoke calmly to the other woman, as she cut down the other two imps. Her sadistic laugh pierced the cold air. Nephyria rose to her feet and looked to the portal, which was now open, through the shimmer of the portal she could see herself and Merlianna slumber in the real world. She ran towards the portal, looking back at Vyriaanth, she watched as at the woman stood in front of the ogre and slit his throat, blood gushed from his neck bathing her. She stepped through the portal as the ogre fell.

V.H. Griffin Chan

Jenpai's Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ИıѕvαήıαvοΓѕααd

User Image

❝ Nisvania heard her name, well, kind of her name as Dash set the horse into motion. She turned her head slightly, craning around Dash’s form to look back at the wreckage. She spotted Ascher, and responded with a sad little smile that was hardly noticeable. She turned her head back infront of her and leaned back into Dash’s chest as he lead the horse to safety. Somewhat safe, she felt as if she should assess the damage, but she didn’t want to worry her guard more that she would have to. After all, it probably looked pretty terrible right about now. Leon rode forward, lulling Nisvania into a strange sense of calm. She took the time to be mildly nostalgic. She would have to eventually speak with Ascher about everything, but she had larger worries than that at the time. Mainly: Keeping certain people at bay- no at the borders would be best and in order to do that she would have to truly becomes craftier than before. Her eyes glanced back and forth to make sure there was no immediate danger. The Inn seemed to be relatively still intact, and her men almost all alive. As they halted before the Inn she waited for Dash to dismount before following suit, with mild assistance from a guard who quickly briefed the two of what they had missed. The dreadkin had already swept through the area, pretty much munching on whatever they could before moving on. Those who could fight, fought off the stragglers and kept the inn bunkered down.

Nisvania took everything into account, nodded and asked them to start packing their things and ready their horses. They were returning to Vorsland as soon as possible, she turned to the building and walked inside, hiding the minor limp she felt from her banged up body. When inside, and somewhat alone she turned to Dash. “I’m not sure what is going on, but we need to go back home. I have too many people out there looking to kill me right now, and if they find out im unable to protect myself they will come rushing in like vultures.” Nisvania looked beyond stressed. Her hand pressed to her forehead. This was both good and bad, but how to explain what was going to to Dash in a way he would understand? This too would have to be discussed but for now insuring their future was more important, “When we return to the capital I want to pull back the guard into the city, Kass will have to be taken care of in some way and I don’t want to see Thalia within the city. If she shows up then the covenant will be there, and they are not welcome in my country as long as I am present on this earth. You may get to bloody your blades sooner than we originally thought.” She stated, placing her hands on her hips and glancing up at Dash. Though she knew there was something different.

“The nightmares, the handprint…I know it was different for you than it was for me.” Nisvania took a deep breath and asked about what she knew had happened. After all, harboring the souls had been her idea even if it was by accident to release them. “Who is swimming up in your head, Dash?” She asked very seriously. She needed to know whether it was friend or foe.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Merlianna Vess, The Sorceress/ Kendra Vess the Firewalker
Right handwoman of Roderck
Widow to Baxter Kale, Rich merchant
Davinshire, Keland
One thing lead to the other and....

"How is my most charming protégée doing this days on the waking world?" the siren asked, Merlianna hesitated a second, this was no mere trickster, no mere whore bent on seducing her, no, if there was a person she could fear, (if you could call her a person that is) a being to who she might lose in the manipulation and intrigue game it was her, the same siren who gave her this gift "Cerina" she said, trying to keep her calculating and cold exterior, the siren simply smiled devilishly upon hearing her name "My my, is that all you have to say? I'm quite sure I taught my star pupil better" in fact, Cerina was quite pleased with Merlianna behaviour, the girl learned well.

Behind her, Kendra's flames began circling her body, the fiery redhead was ready to strike, prone to acting quickly and reckless, she was already thinking on how many scorched bodies will she leave on the wake of their escape, Merlianna knew her older sister well, and her chances of finding a way out without a fight were going down by the second, the noblewoman held her hands behind her back, concealed from Cerina, but easy to see by Kendra, making her a signal, the fiery woman sighed, but accepted, despite been the eldest, she knew quite well who of the two was the smartest.

"I presume we can talk my way out of this, can't we?" Merlianna asked to her former mentor "Its not like we are not friends" the noblewoman smiled now, the game was on. "But of course my dear, why would I stop you from leaving?" the Archon nearby huffed, but Cerina raised her hand, in a motion to stop the mighty Dreadkin, and impresingly enough, the massive demon stopped "But, as you can see, my lords want a reason as well, my affections for you won't be enough" a chuckle escaped Cerina's lips "And you know how much I like you", Merlianna didn't need that reminder, her lessons under Cerina were still fresh on her mind, the Lady of Sin lived up to her tittle, and to the many others she had, nevertheless, the sorceress always knew she was gambling with the devil itself, yet, was there any other choices?

"I will give you a reason, the same reason I gave you 400 years ago" she knelt before Cerina and the Archon, Kendra simply rolled her eyes "I will undermine the efforts of Arganthia's defenders, there will be no Hebvesh this time, I will bow to your kin in exchange for power, I offer myself for the gift of magic" the act of kneeling was something she hated, but, it was necesary now, she could bit her pride a little, if it meant getting her hide out of this in one piece.

Cerina laughed, her melodic laugh reached Merlianna's, but it wasn't sweet for her, no, it was a cacophony of humilliation "Very well then, you shall pass, we will meet soon my dear" the woman raised as Cerina with a snap of her fingers ordered the dreadkin to stand down, nothing more said, just a gaze that could kill between both of them, Merlianna and Kendra left...

"Why should I allow you this?" the booming voice of the Archon asked "Because, she has the influence to do what she says, and even though she wants me as death as I want her, she is loyal to one thing"

"And that would be?"

"Power, and you can trust she will do whatever it takes to avoid another Hebvesh" that said, Cerina floated towards the face of the Archon, taking it in between her hands "Worry not my mighty lord, this time, they won't stop us" a kiss sealed the Archon lips, and Cerina smiled as she kissed him, a wicked smirk drawed on her lips, joined by a devilish reflection on her eyes...

-------------------------

Back on the waking world, naked but warm, Merlianna raised on her bed, beside, Nephyria remained asleep, probably in the same dream land she just came out from, her hand slide down Nephyria's waist "Fear not, I will keep you safe until you wake up and then... and then we will see" her crimson lips kissed Nephyria's cheek from behind as she laid a moment before finally raising again

"You don't change, you love getting into the legs of strangers" the voiced sounded on her head, kind of what she was expecting "What can I say? I like the good life, men, women, whatever that gets me pleasure and or power"

User Image

Inhospitable Veracity

Dangerous Defender

7,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageFirst Sword to the Lady Nisvania Vorsaad
xxxxDash Ryder
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxx❛❛ Blood....more blood....there's never....enough....BLOOD!!!❜❜

»| Vorsaad Temporary Camp
      »| Atonius the Brutal, Nisvania
      »| This should be fun...
      »| OOC:

Dash had made sure to keep an arm around Nisvania's midsection for the entire ride back towards the Inn. He knew the woman was very strong, both physically and mentally, but he had seen hardened men with injuries like this lose every ounce of that same strength. Still, Nisvania had held herself upright with her own strength for at least most of the ride. Dismounting at the Inn and standing by to help out Nisvania if needed, Dash looked around quickly. The guards here had done well and had done their job. Speaking to the second in command left behind, Dash got the damage assessment. They had only lose three men, not bad considering the devastation around them.

Turning back to Nisvania, Dash called out the order to keep guard but ready to move. Anyone who was not needed to guard was immediately set to packing supplies and readying horses. Following Nisvania inside, Dash listened. The woman was as calm and rational as ever, if not somehow more so. The mention of people wanting to kill her almost made the man draw his blades, but the logical side of him told him that such action was pointless at the moment. The Dreadkin threat was too high for any significant threats to move around. There was enough chaos to cover their move at least halfway to the Vorsland border.

A smile crossed his lips and he nodded as Nisvania spoke about Dash being able to bloody his blades sooner than expected. It was an exciting thought. Meeting Nisvania's eyes, he could see the woman studying him and thinking. And then came a question he was not expecting. She knew about Atonius? How? "How do you know there's someone in my head? Better yet, what was with that light coming from your chest? What happened to you?" If she could ask him these questions, it was only right for Dash to be able to ask the same questions back. Closing his eyes, however, Dash allowed Atonius to take over.

Upon opening his eyes, Dash's eyes would be a dark red color, and a smirk would come over his lips and those eyes looked up and down Nisvania's figure, lingering here and there, before meeting her gaze. "I am Atonius. A legendary man it seems in this age. I was there at the Last Spell. My name made kings piss their boots and queens moist and squirm. Though it seems this Dash fellow already does the latter for you. I have to say....I wouldn't mind having a shot myself." The man laughed a little and shook his head before looking back at Nisvania.

"You have your answer. Now the boy had some good questions too. He can still her. Perhaps you should answer as well."

User ImageUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.Sour .Skittles.

Dangerous Defender

7,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
"I've lived a thousand lives..."

"...Yet none can compare to this."

User Image

Company: Primus, Thalia
Title/Rank/Allegiance: Searcher - Archavist

Looking back towards Thalia, Ascher could see the figure erupt into being not far in front of her, and Ascher's eyes widened. The armor and the way the man moved. Ascher had both fought against this man, and along side this man. Vorsire, the Stallion, as he was called long ago. Ancestor to Thalia herself it seemed. Watching as the man went to work, slaughtering Dreadkin by the dozen with his powerful swings and attacks, Ascher was almost lost in a bit of nostalgia. These warriors were from a noble and true time. These battles shook their earth with their magnitude and power. The battles man saw today were hardly battles by the standards of the ancients.

Blinking as Thalia stopped beside him, Ascher looked her over and smiled at her before turning his horse and spurring it forward. He knew Thalia would be right beside him. There was a lot that needed to happen, and quickly. Some of it would hurt Thalia, but if she cared for him half as much as he hoped, then she would survive through it. Whether she would still be his or not, however, was another question indeed. Pushing those thoughts from his head, Ascher focused on riding forward. Safety was the main concern now, if such a thing truly existed.

O.O.C.
Sorry for the crappy post. :/

"I wont die this time..."

"...this time....I survive."

V.H. Griffin Chan

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Thalia Marsia Vorsaad - Vorsire, The Stallion
The Sword of the Inquisition, Heiress of Vorsland
Back on Risland
I'm one with the warrior inside, my dominance can't be denied, the entire world will turn to a battlefield tonight!

The woman spurs her horse, chasing behind Ascher horse, and beside them, Valias with Krist on his mount "We don't stop until we reach Shalgrad!" she yelled as the horses rode into the dark of night, even the stars hid behind dark clouds of otherworldly colors "Do what you must Madara with the horses, but we can't stop!" most likely no action on Madara's part will be needed, the three rode Vorsaad stallions, horses famous for their stamina and strenght, not to mention their speed, unmatched in all of Arganthia

Minutes went by as the fled the scene, the sound of dying dreadkins was quickly replaced by an eerie silence, yet she didn't slow down the march, she will push Aquiles to his limits, and force the rest to do the same, there will be no rest, no safety until they are behind the walls of the Vorsaad bastion, and even there, would it be safe? a good tactician always knew that, the safest way to stand a horde of enemies is behind the walls of a fortress, but what happens when there are enemies inside as well? even few in number they could pose threat, and even more dangerous if said enemies were on positions of power...

One thing was certain... Nisvania has been hidding something all her life, since that day she was found almost death outside of the castle walls, since that day when everything changed, but what was it? what was her sister hidding? Alchemy? could she had used Alchemy to wrestle the heir postion from her and their older brother? not that it needed much to take their brother out of the sucession line, he was a useless dork anyway, but from her? that was a diferent story...

"Problems on the family huh?" a voice sounded inside her head "Back already Grandfather? I hope your are satisfied" she replied, annoyed how he could read her thouhgts "Not quite so, I need a girl spreading her legs... maybe more, definetly more" Thalia sighed "You are hopeless..."

"Perhaps pretty lass, but no more than your situation right now, whats the plan? oh, nevermind I know the plan already, don't I?" he made a pause "Ride back home, turtle in and then find a solution, but beware of the younger sister... you know there was something familiar on that little tight firm a** sister of yours, but I couldn't quite place it..."

"Well you better remind it, her intentions are uncertain, but... if she is indeed a magic user, she will fear me and if she does, I don't know where she could get to take me out, foolish girl, doesn't she realize I'll give my life for hers?" Vorsire laughed hard "You are too naive and foolish Marsia"

"Yes... I am, but she is my family"

"Too bad there aren't more like you" he made a pause and huffed "Watch your back, I would rather prefer your remain alive"

"I will"

That said, she rode alongside Ascher, not lowering the speed of her horse, keeping at the same pace with Ascher's "How are you feeling?" she yelled, hopefully he was ok, if things continued this way, they will reach Shalgrad by the morning at most

"I'am woe to anyone who oppose the Vorsaads"
Thalia Vorsaad - Master of Arms, House Vorsaad

Lieutenant Jet

xAetea

.Sour .Skittles.

Thalia's Inquisition Party

• Thalia Marsia Vorsaad - Lead Inquisitor
  • Ascher Von Terrorwin - Advisor
  • Kʀɪsᴛ Aᴠᴀsᴛ - Inquisitor
  • 3 Other Inquisitors (Madara and 2 others)
  • Valias Lothar, Vorsaad Knight, lead of Thalia's personal escort
  • 4 Vorsaad Soldiers

Casualties

• Rick - Murdered by Dash
  • 2 Inquisitors - Slaughtered by Dreadkin
  • 4 Vorsaad soldiers - Slaughtered by dreadkin

Leavers

• Ram Viswanathan - Redeemer - Left on Thalia's orders to hunt down Fenris
  • One inquisitor and One vorsaad soldier carrying messages

Jenpai's Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ИıѕvαήıαvοΓѕααd

User Image

❝ Nisvania took a very large step back as she saw the visible change in Dash’s posture, and turned her body slightly away from him in an almost defensive way. She didn’t want a personal introduction but she supposed she was getting one regardless. As the man introduced himself she dropped her guard slightly and hummed, “I’ve never been dryer.” She responded in the most civil voice she could muster at that moment. However, she knew he had good questions. But how was she going to explain something the wasn’t a hundred percent sure of herself? So She rested her hands on her hips as mere noises left her lips for a second and a half. “I…It’s entirely too long of a story… hundreds of years long.” She began, half stepping to look at her reflection. She grimaced in alarm, “s**t. I don’t know what that light precisely was, but I have a few guesses.” Pausing she took a deep breath. “I was there too, at the final spell, I tried to stop it- the spell, and when that failed, I refused to go down with the lot of sacrificial warriors. I survived, however. It was only a matter of time before I made It back into a body. However, something went wrong this time. I don’t remember what- I cant remember everything, just fleeting glimpses. I remember the battle, and small tidbits and then I remember this.” She motioned to herself, “Being here, being Nisvania.” She stopped herself, “They once called me Kiegan, but I guess they call me quite a few other things now.”

Nisvania slowly peeled her shirt off of her shoulder, skimming her fingers over bruised and battered skin. “This is all I know- It was not until after a beating from a dreadkin with a temper that I even remembered a thing, I exited that dream land and there was a light. Though my locket is missing- that should have been the key o allowing you to be in a body as it is, had I known that I would have you stuck in my lover’s body perhaps I would have rethought my decision.” She stated in sarcastic teasing as she made sure she was well covered despite the tragedy that was her form. “Like I said, now its time to return home. It is safest there were at least My mother will post a guard to the nines and I will be able to figure out what to do next.” Clearing her throat, Nisvania tilted her head and motioned for Dash to come back. “If you would be so kind, I would love to be with Dash before taking to the road.” Granted, Atonius would see everything Dash would and could, but she wanted to be comfortable and undressing was slightly necessary before her wounds scabbed into the fabric and created something worse than a cut.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff