Timid Prophet

x

Nodosaurus's Significant Otter

Timid Prophet

Timid Prophet

User Image
User Image

Jules was the saviour of the Clue Crew, always managing to undo any knots that have been made and bring everyone together with just a word. She had looked up to him for that, an ability she will never possess, the fear of bothering others would become her. When Wil, Jules and Patrick had finally departed from the Drunk Tank, Briar waved gingerly. As she listened to Jules checking off everyone, Owen had came behind her, placing his coat around her. It had surprised her, not his kind act but his sudden appearance from nowhere. Nothing but a smile escaped her lips as she quickly grabbed Owen’s hand and squeezed in his process of wrapping her in warmth. It was nice when they had interacted as a couple, often avoiding to do so around the group for professional purposes. They kept it well under wraps though, simple sugary interactions hidden along others.

As they proceeded forward, Wil discussed their necessity of a plan, Briar nodded with each word before quietly claiming the responsibility of one. “Let’s get settled in with the hospital, I think I might have a logical… approach.” When they had left the barren parking lot of Saint Callum Hospital, they were surrounded with a dull white. Everything was spotless… yet somehow it all maintained a rather… neglected aura, the place seeming dirtied with the drifting nurses and vegetating patients. It felt awful, truly it had the honesty of a place where hopeless patients are sent. There was no laughter or talk in the rooms that surrounded them, only the wilting flowers of the spider lily, a cruel metaphor the hospital had unintentionally set all around. They had approached the front desk before Patrick had wandered off in the hallway, leaving Owen’s side, she followed her best friend, curious to what he had discovered as he had seemed more energetic than usual. When she had turned the corner, Patrick’s face stung of crimson and the defensive nurse had her hand reaching towards the holy powers.

Ma’am, I believe the patient in room twelve needs his sheets to be changed.” Briar’s right hand faintly grasped the nurse’s wrist, hauling it down with little force. “Please go before my other friends arrive, they won’t take this… misunderstanding so well. It is very fortunate that they have their attention directed somewhere else currently. So please… the patient is waiting.” The nurse eyes softened, looking at the golden haired female with ease yet a trickle of fear. She made an uncomfortable inaudible groan, tugging her wrist away from Briar’s grip before wiping her hands, as if they were dirtied, on the beryl coloured scrubs she so neatly wore. “Are you alright, Patrick? Oh, she left a handprint on your face… It’s alright, you did well. You were just trying to help.” The halo hair coloured girl’s fingers delicately traced the red sting of the slap. Her eyes softened as she left her hand effortlessly drop to her side. “Your leg, let Ro treat it when we get back, alright? I’ll design some sort of test subject for us next time, for when we haven’t tested new weaponry yet… Thank you for proving my stun gun to be true to it’s potential,” it was airy, her voice. The nurse had left by now, ashamed of her actions for when she was a healer not a destroyer… the pitter patter of her footsteps echoing through the hall.

She twirled around, watching the others as they approached. “So… not many of the employees seem to know what’s going on… However it makes sense because this is the main floor, from the blueprint of the hospital, the morgue is located below. The hospital seems alright in isolating the incident so, it should just be us and well… whatever lies below. I’ll send the blueprint to everyone now, pardon my intrusion,” Briar sheepishly chimed as her head lowered, in effort to send everyone a mental blueprint of Saint Callum Hospital. She was always so ashamed when she had to use her telepathic abilities, it just seemed wrong all together to breach into someone’s thoughts, the usual private sanctuary humans think they have. Her index finger and thumb gripped tightly on the cloth of Owen’s shirt, a hidden habit only he knew about, which they keep very well hidden. Her grip loosened as the blueprint seemed pasted meticulously onto everyone’s forehead. She smiled weakly when she was done before her eyes lit up, reminded of the new mystery they were about to solve. “Ah! Yes, I apologise. I forgot. I have… a plan, of sorts.” Her eyes narrowed slightly, a new energy being shared with the group.

So, these spirits that possess the children, they’re intelligent. They’re sluggish however they can open doors, drawers, they can communicate among each other, possibly solve puzzles if they wanted to play Sudoku instead of taking over the hospital. Ha!.. Oh right, not the time for… jokes. Uhm, Patrick and I will go to the main morgue room, so we can research… but that will also alert our foes about it, we should be fine since Patrick is electrokinetic. They will most likely be headed to the upper floors, so, concentrate on keeping them away from the stairs and lifts. Once we figure how to send a harmless electrical charge which spikes the charge, they should all just… drop on the ground. Now, it may seem ridiculous to send us in the main morgue room, however that’s the centre of the electromagnetic waves, plus, there’s… a lot of them so we’ll need all of you on the field, preventing them from advancing any further. There… could be a leader that we are unaware of, however he won’t be in the main room, if he’s getting all these spirits to do his work for him… Uhm, there is one thing though. There’s no particular reason why Saint Callum Hospital would be a place where spirits gather besides the fact, its a death bed here. I think… I think someone- something, knows we are in Sydney. And this is… an enemy’s way of studying us... I hope everyone will be careful. It wouldn’t be much of a surprise if we have gained a sort of reputation. I highly doubt this is a trap but… better keep your ears open and your eyes peeled.” She couldn’t stay still much, so she explained as they embarked on their journey towards a coded door. Hacking easily into the system, she punched in the pass code before they trailed off into the darkness.

It was wretched. The scent of formaldehyde and menthol was stirred together with the odor of pure sterilisation. Lights flickered, blinking on and off as the gang roamed deeper into the hallway. There was an agonising silence that echoed throughout the entire hospital. She trembled viciously as she continued her steps forward, her empathy translating the hidden screams of the hospital’s neglected patients. Owen’s tweed jacket soothed her only slightly, the traces of the rough sea mirroring some sort of force field which kept her sanity levelled. The main room where bodies have been made closest to humanly immortal was only a few steps away, yet she couldn’t help but freeze as a sudden song of footsteps played. “They know we’re here.

Timid Prophet

User Image
User Image

Four am. There was no sudden sounds or movements, only the exhausted sighs escaping from the gang’s lungs. The golden girl was perched, back still straight, on a stool within the control room of the Drunk Tank. Cerulean optics gently scanned the condition of the home mobile. It was… unquestionably messy. From the piles of research files scattered on the floor to the rustling noises from the trash Zero rummaged through, there was no other word to describe it. It was expected however, they had just finished exterminating the pesky drop bears of the Pinnacles Desert. It was awfully sloppy, the job that they completed. Nonetheless, they got it done. Yet, there were so many ways they could’ve gone about it… It was just a matter of miscommunication. Tangled traps and jumbled up instructions. Not to mention that it was such a sloppy job, they haven’t had proper sleep in three days.

Drop bears. Pesky little buggers. The whole time Briar had been thinking they were just koalas who woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Regardless, she was happy to see, from all the mess, Owen and Jules pasting vegemite under their arms and behind their ears for the operation. Though it had to be warned, that scent does not leave the skin easy.

She rose delicately from the chair, meticulously avoiding anything that would rustle an echo. Briar’s fingers grasped the fridge, trailing it open as her vision waltzed. She really was not sure what specifically she was reaching for, only knowing that she was absolutely quenched. A vivid can was took by surprise as it met a stranger from it’s normal type. He shrieked silently as her fingers popped the aluminium lining open. She took an elegant gulp of the liquid before her lips puckered. “Sooooour…” She squeaked, her eyes automatically wincing. Her golden head lowered, approaching closer to the pitiful can before she read the label. Fast and Furious, the quick acting Energy drink. Her face sulked, her thoughts reminiscing about the ginger ale she could’ve had if she had just… tried to actually look for it.

Her fatigued steps lead her back into the control room, plopping next to Patrick again- who seemed normal. “So, this is how you stay awake. A hundred sixty milligrams of caffeine. Ha!” She chimed brightly before her eyes flickered like a desperate flame. “I’m oddly becoming more awake. I’m not sure if that’s the hundred sixty milligrams of caffeine or if it’s simply a psychological effect after I discovered I consumed an energy boosting beverage. It probably is a placebo effect, I mean, ha! After all, the half life of caffeine in humans are simply four to six hours, on average. And for the membranes to simply absorb approximately ninety nine percent of it, it would take, forty five minutes… Yet it hasn’t been forty five minutes has it? Ha!

Golden strands coloured of angel’s halo tousled as her head whipped back and forth. “Wow, with the calculations, I’ll be hyped for five minutes! Ha! I mean hours! Hours, mate! Patrick! Ha!” Her angular fingers clasped together before her optics scanned the room again, this time rather viciously. It was still the same, but oddly a chuckle of uncontrollable laughter bellowed from her insides. “Well, there’s no point in just sitting here, Patrick! We should really be checking the news! Why Phil might’ve sent me an email- or something could’ve happened in the Himalayas, oh I hope its not another yeti! Ha! I’m sure blinking a lot!” Her hands speedily dashed across the keyboard, smashing away as multiple systematic commands were entered. Articles from everywhere popped up, she had beat her record tonight for processing data.

Instantly, Briar froze. Her finger less than point five of a centimeter away from the enter key, her eyes glued the screen before her head dropped to the side. How odd… disappearing children… dead children. Her right hand slid across the keyboard in a flash, opening up her private secret contacts of conspiracy theorists, hactivists, and UFO hunters. She continued researching, her hands pounding against the keyboard, she did not even have to process a thought on what to type or what to press.

Four thirty am. She came to an abrupt stop, her chin pointing up in alarm. “Guys!! Children are disappearing in Sydney, Australia! I’m providing a route for the Drunk Tank’s GPS right now! It’s not a normal case though! Children are disappearing from the head morgue. Ha! There’s something awfully paranormal about this, it’s bloody- ...guys?” She turned around, spinning in the stool. “Are you awake?

Timid Prophet

User Image

“No.” Madison's stern words cut through Lilith's fleeting defenses like a heated steel blade. Her glassy honey optics overfilled to the brim with tears, finally overflowing. No? It took all that was in her heart for Lilith to plead for her former best friend to leave. She wanted nothing more than to be with Madison and Lucien but it wasn't that simple. There was no happy outcome, no possible fix. Scenarios replayed in her head like a broken record, listing all possibilities. It wasn't supposed to be this difficult. This complicated. Her lips moved dryly, pleading. But no sound escaped from her attempt, her voice had faltered and broke. It left her as the world around her blurred and her surroundings melted.

“Why not?! What could you possibly want from us?” Lucien's outburst had brought Lilith back to a bitter reality Her mind was numb, a trance veiled over her as if her body were an empty shell. She couldn't feel her arms that hung heavily beside her. They felt foreign as if they didn't at all belong to her. Was this the Madison she knew? Was this the Madison she loved? She mulled over the infinite questions that plagued her mind, that consumed her mind. It wasn't that simple. The small girl in front of her, consumed by rage, was Madison Ambers, without a doubt. But Lilith knew pain had a terrifying effect on those, a symbiote that poisoned the heart and took over the remnants of logic and empathy.

“You have NO right to take this out on us!” Lucien's voice wavered as his shaking grasp took Lilith to his familiar side, creating a tear in her heart as she was taken from Madison. Lucien's words echoed like crackling embers in the back of her mind. Her lips parted again with overwhelming hesitation but once more, she failed to weave together her words and thoughts. The emptiness inside her gut more prevalent than before. Feeling returned to her left clenched hand, trembling as icy scarlet liquid dripped onto the park's concrete floor. Ah, She had curled her fist together so tightly together that her nails had pierced through her own delicate skin.

“W-we… I only want to help you. And I’m not — we’re not — going to fight you because some assholes told us to,” Lucien's tone was filled with a familiar sadness before his words were laced with spite for their captors. His left hand intertwined with her right, the warmth from Lucien thawing comfort into the empty shell of Lilith Yukimura. “You not only endanger yourself for refusing to run, but us as well, so please Madison, just go.”

"I'm... sorry Madison..." Lilith's whisper of a voice finally escaped her. Her lips curled into a heart-wrenching smile, pain crinkling at the outer corner of her eyes, face stained with tears. "That I couldn't be there for you... It must've been unbearable — the pain... It must've hurt..." The pale girl reached across, grabbing a hold of Madison's hand briefly before letting go, crimson still flowing onto the pavement. The shorter girl was in pain, she was grieving. Through broken promises of always being there, Lilith had failed.

She held her stance, standing beside her childhood best friend and in front of her former best friend. The bittersweet saddened smile still painted on her lips, her voice faltered brokenly. "Please, Madison. I... don't want to part with you... But it's not safe... for anyone. Please... before they come." Lilith's whisper was hard to distinguish, it was barely audible and trembled with unbearable pain that left the voices in her head screaming. Their cries were dulled, echoing only a trace as she was still filled with a certain emptiness and numbness beyond her control. How was she supposed to get through to Madison? How was she supposed to comfort her former best friend? She stood there, completely useless, pleading for a small band aid to plaster on a irreversible wound.

Sora's voice sliced through Lilith's inner conflict. “You should leave.. Obviously being told in English isn’t working for you, So you should probably hear it from another.” That's right. Sora was still there, witnessing the mess that was Lilith's only familiar family. She had completely forgotten his presence, his ever risky presence.

“And what’s so dangerous?” The blonde male questioned as he turned to the two. Had the blonde been able to piece together an understanding of the conversation? "Little kids shouldn’t stray too far from their parents.” Regardless of his lack of awareness in the dangers that stood before him, Sora took a step forward to match Lilith and Lucien. The doubt that laced the outlines of Lilith melted away at Sora's remark. She couldn't let him involve himself, let alone be a target.

The hesitation that overwhelmed the snow haired figure had dissipated after she realised the gravity of the situation. Sora challenging Madison- challenging Queen, was a situation that had to be avoided. With another step, she stood between the blonde and the ebony haired girl. "We're going to go now. It... was nice to see you again... Madison... Take care of yourself." Her voice quivered with every breath but her resolve was stern. She turned on her heel and along with Lucien, guided Sora forward towards the school. Despite her determination, tears had not stopped streaming while the same heart-wrenching smile laced her lips.

location the park xxxxx company lucien, madison & sora xxxxx mood overwhelmed xxxxx tunes

Timid Prophet

User Image

There Lilith stood, icy winds surrounding her, swaying her starlight locks with every breeze. Her hand outstretched towards Madison as horror struck her into a frozen state. The shards that Madison had shattered and conjured surrounded Tobias who was entangled in frozen crystals, ice that had spread from the floor. Madison’s hand clasped hers as reality faded, but through the peek of what was, Lilith could see the blades of reality pierce into her fellow companion. Everything went black, perhaps it was the warp or quite possibly the now ever noticeable hole in her heart. She found melted surroundings turning into pavement scenery beyond the dormitory. Madison was gone, slipped through under her hands and Tobias was hurt. Her legs failed to support her anymore as the repercussions of her actions pierced through her with every forced breath. She fell to the ground, her heart as shattered as Madison’s false reality.

Sirens wailed in the distance, a fog of the coldest haze upon the starlight beauty. Soon the E.R.A. would come and she would witness the orchestra of destruction she had just conducted. She trembled violently, recalling her failure of what was supposed to be. It should’ve been her.

timeskip

“WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND- I hate myself, Lilith. I don’t- I don’t deserve anything. I’m the worthless one here, I couldn’t even [********] protect you like I am supposed to do,” As soon as the agonising howl had left Lucien’s lips, he stood in silence, regret painted on his tear stained face. What little life and anger he held drained from him and left a blonde shell, devoid of his past determinations.

The starlight beauty barely stood as what remained of her shattered heart had fallen leagues under the earth. She understood more than anyone what it was like to hate herself and to hear her dearest friend felt the same about himself rippled sorrow throughout her body, all the way to the tips of her fingers. Lucien… Lilith began as she reached for his wrist and pulled him into a sorrowful comforting hug. “Even if you don’t believe in yourself… Lucien, you’re the most precious and dearest person to me. That will never change.” Parched lips parted before closing, hesitation lined upon her rosy lips. She pulled away from Lucien, stepping past him as guilt shredded every fiber of her being, leaving her nothing but pain. Finally, she started, It’s my fault. I already know. If… I had listened… if I had been obedient to the E.R.A, Tobias wouldn’t have… and I wouldn’t have to cause you so much pain… I wouldn’t have hurt anyone...

Lucien’s grip found its way to the icy shoulder of the damsel caught her own tower of self loathing, turning her to face him. “Lilith… What happened to Tobi- that wasn’t… You can’t blame yourself for that, okay? You didn’t… hurt us. Y-you… It was Madison’s doing. She was the one who threatened Sora, the one who nearly killed Tobias and… She- Madison took you away.” The instant the blonde had mentioned her, the white haired damsel slumped to the ground, quivering below her dear friend. Lilith stared blankly ahead, honey hues unfocused.

Please…. Don’t…. Don’t call her…. That.. She’s… not… She’s not… I should’ve listened… I should’ve been obedient like… If I had then it wouldn’t have! I… If I had just… Then… But I… Such a foolish girl, foolish girl led blindly by past affections.” Lilith’s voice trailed somberly into silence as her lips still quaked, mumbling with desperation. Her mind was distorted in abstract fragments of what was, leaving no room for logic or reason. Tears pitter pattered onto the ground, one after the next.

Reality came crashing like fragments upon the broken girl, a voice so familiar and warm despite it’s frustration. “I told you Lilith, stop it. Please- do not talk like that about yourself! Lilith it was me who… Who Queen approached. I should have… I don’t know. B-but, it’s difficult… with them. You are nobody’s puppet, Lilith, hearing you… So wrapped around their greed you-! You are worth more than that for ******** sake! Please don’t let them stop you from fighting for yourself.” Lucien’s voice stung but it was a dull distant pain as Lilith barely mumbled a thought. All reason passed through her delicate ears as all she heard was a faraway ringing, anxiety darkening her every breath.

“The only thing I’m worth is to protect you and the other subjects! Don’t you understand… I promised everyone I would protect them.. And I couldn’t… Someone almost… Tobias almost.. Her mumble was shy of volume, trembling with every word. Perhaps it was another entity speaking through her, guilt all consuming. It wrapped around her legs, pinning her to the cold floor and coiled upwards from her torso to her neck, crawling poisonously into her ears. Venomous and suffocating.

Lucien was adamant to get through to his icy friend. He began again, desperation soaked with his cries. “I already told you Lilith, ******** stop playing into their hands! I-If you… This promise you made… We are left unprotected from grief, Lilith, from losing you. You can’t just- just self-sacrifice yourself! I saw Eris, I saw how she reacted and Lilith I am terrified. I saw Queen in her grief- Nothing good will come of being a ********… A martyr. You have to promise me- Promise me right now that you will never do that again, okay?” Finally, his voice reached her, pulling the terrified girl back from the isolating darkness that all consumed her. A light glimmered in reflection of honey hues, leading her back to him. Silence fell as her soul reached for the light, thoughts wandering back to the sensible. Her eyes met his and the tears that had been infinitely streaming stopped as if a faucet had been found.

It seemed like a millennium had passed before the twinkling light had reached her, words finally forming on rosy lips, barely audible. “...Only if you promise me that you’ll do the same.” White locks tussled as her head lifted to meet his.

I…Lucien’s words began but died on the very tip of his tongue. He surrendered to time, pondering an honest response. He was just as selfless as she was and it would take him awhile before he promised such things. Reddened pools of honey delved deep into blue hues, resolute on her stance.

His words found him, a gentle but reluctant voice flowing from his lips. “For you. For you Lilith, I…. promise. I promise not to throw myself to the wolves. B-because… We can protect each other- We’ll… Work together. As we always have.” He sunk down to the floor with her, embracing her this time warmly with gentle affirmation. I… I love you, Lilith. I want you to know that, okay?

Pools of honey fluttered closed as the tears had begun again, a leak now in the found faucet. It was the first time Lucien had told her this directly. While she held no reservations for the three words in regard to her dearest friend, she knew he had feared to manifest them into reality. ‘I love you too, Lucien.’

“Lilith, I… What’s- Please… Don’t cry, I don’t want to see you upset anymore.” Lucien pleaded, his hand stroking the back of lush white locks.

“I thought I had lost you.”

"No, but I lost you. However brief it was, I lost you."

“You won’t lose me ever again.”

timeskip

The walk to the hospital wing was one full of dread. The stark white that surrounded the halls and rooms were familiar in a sense but held no mercy in presence. Though she had left Lucien on the best terms she could’ve, the guilt that loomed over her had it’s time to fester and grow. It felt as if ice were in her veins, frozen and stiff with every movement, every step. With every footfall, the weight of the world had begun biting at her feet, slowing her pace. Completely dazed with somber fog, the starlight beauty found herself in his room and wiped the salty drops from her tear stained face.

Lilith sat beside the unconscious male, her delicate hands accompanied by minor raw scratches, gripping tightly onto the white sheets of the hospital bed. Pools of honey looked over in anguish to the beaten figure in the hospital wing. There Tobias laid, mangled, bruises and cuts throughout his entire body. Fresh scars that she had never seen before drawn on the lifeless corpse, bandages wrapped meticulously as tubes veined their way into his systems. They had done all they could to help him and he was still bedridden. She tried so hard to prevent this current outcome. Her mind kept wandering recklessly, replaying the events over and over and over. What should she have done? Where were the answers to the questions that plagued her? No matter what it wouldn’t have been enough to prevent the pain she thought. Lilith was all too aware of her weakness, her lack of proper judgement, of herself. She turned her head away from Tobias as tears began welling in her honey eyes. ‘Stop it… Don’t you dare cry, you have no right. You did this. You did this.’ This was the consequence of her actions, he had been hurt and put through something she knew he fought tooth and nail to avoid. ‘Your fault, foolish girl.’ All she had were minor gashes plastered throughout her face and hands and he laid there in comparison, barely alive.

Lilith’s left hand trembled as it released its grip on the paper white sheet, reaching with unbearable hesitation for Tobias’. Delicate fingers clasped around the air right next to his hand as her reddened honey hues blinked rapidly, trying her very best to keep tears from pooling. The unconscious male stirred, slightly shifting his head in her direction. With his movement, her hand lowered to rest on his, beyond her own control. “I…. I’m…” Voice barely audible, it shook in it’s hesitant melody. “So… Sorry… It’s…” Her words trailed off into silence, unable to convey the guilt and anguish plucking at the strings of her heart. “...all my fault… I couldn’t protect you...” Courage found the sentence but the guilt that came finally tore down the last semblance of her strength. With tears streaming, she turned her head, her lips dryly trembling. ‘Stop crying… Stop it.’ Her screams rang in echoes within her own head, demanding her to stop her foolishness but her tears seemed limitless. Her heart was overflowing and there was no valve to turn it off.

Quivering, her hand lifted off of his as she stood, deciding to leave, before a sudden force pulled her forward. In an instant, she found herself wrapped within a tight embrace by the arms of the previously unconscious patient. Tobias held on to Lilith firmly, his battered hand on the back of her head while the other one gripped at the torn fabric on her back. She found herself lifelessly buried in his arms, melting as bewilderment caught her by it’s grasp. Lilith blinked firmly, calling for reality to wake her from her dream. But as her honey hues fluttered wide open with snowflake white lashes, she remained right there, in his arms. An unfamiliar warmth rushed over to glaze her cheeks as the melody of her heart seemed to echo loudly in her chest. Confusion swept her as she was used to affection but it was ever so different coming from the scarred giant. She found her delicate arms returning his affections by their own will as the silence between them sprouted into realisation, invisible flowers blooming around them.

“I’m right here, Tobias. With you.” Words slipping out before thought could process.

It was so foreign, this feeling. Warmth had found her and the usual natural icy chill that accompanied her was mellowed. Flashes of memories painted strokes in her mind, the times Lilith had sewn his tattered clothes fixed, peeled him fruit for him to enjoy, heal his wounds with her powers and much more came back to her with every heartbeat that seemingly pounded in her chest. Crimson flushed her cheeks, heart yearning for something she could not recognise before Tobias had pulled away. She fell back onto the seat on the bedside, pools of honey meticulously scanning the tile speckled floor. She noticed every single shape in the tile, her mind finding details to quell her heart. Stolen glances tempted honey hues before they raised to meet the sight of Tobias desperately looking away from her. Lilith’s head titled as she leaned farther left to glimpse a view of the scarred giant’s face. The crimson in her cheeks glowed more brightly than ever as she found his face was also flushed with colour. Had he regretted their previous interaction? Was he embarrassed? Thoughts zoomed across her mind as her hands fiddled nervously with the bed spread.

Lilith straightened herself on the chair near his bedside, dazed with warmth. Her delicate hands reluctantly grazed Tobias’ before she pulled them away to her chest. Why was she so nervous? She was perfectly fine being affectionate with Lucien and Florence. Surely there was no difference. Her rosy lips parted but paused for a long time before her gentle voice filled the air. “Is… Is it okay if I hold your hand?”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                    location park > dorms > site 38 xxxxx company madison > lucien > tobias xxxxx mood what emotion is this?

Timid Prophet

User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  • NAME  hanamori, midori
                    GENDER  female (she/her)
                    AGE  twenty four
                    ROLE  the mom
                    ABILITY  hydrokinesis
                    TRAITS  reliable, enchanting, mischievous, fainthearted

SYNOPSIS
                    tell us about your character!! be it bullet points or paragraphs. minimum of ten bullets or two paragraphs. whatever. we know who you are. please keep in mind that your character will receive their ability IN the roleplay, not before!! oh, also tell us about the ability you chose if it isn't obvious. me and soul are stupid.

SOUL CORPORATION tab SAMPLES tab MICHIRU KAIOH
                    spacefiller

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas