Peculiar Pal

Peculiar Pal

margadoll
Nellie Bautista
margadoll
Nice! emotion_yatta
The normal 9-5 gig haha At the office, but it's a slow day

I wanted to work in the office. 4laugh

Like .. the show "The Office"? because I would love to work with a great group of people like them XD
margadoll
bump
Hi.

THE Santa Claus rolled 2 100-sided dice: 17, 46 Total: 63 (2-200)

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Note to self: Roll = page ending with 1-15=1/6, 16-30=2/7, 31-45=3/8, 46-60=4/9, 61-75=5/0
Rolling for pages 61-65 and 66-70

Dapper Millionaire

Senpai are you here? heart

Dapper Millionaire

When Ouran High is too much
emotion_yatta

Distinct Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Butterfly Bumps
Hello

Hello, my dear! I'm sad this thread wasn't the success I hoped. Perhaps it would do better in a slower forum, like Gaia Community Projects. But I do thank you for your generous support of it! emotion_hug The bumpers you sent were all fantastic, each and every one of them!
THE Santa Claus
Butterfly Bumps
Hello

Hello, my dear! I'm sad this thread wasn't the success I hoped. Perhaps it would do better in a slower forum, like Gaia Community Projects. But I do thank you for your generous support of it! emotion_hug The bumpers you sent were all fantastic, each and every one of them!
You're welcome. CB threads need a LOT of constant posts to be kept up due to the constant spam of cb. It is hard to keep any thread alive here.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Butterfly Bumps
THE Santa Claus
Butterfly Bumps
Hello

You're welcome. CB threads need a LOT of constant posts to be kept up due to the constant spam of cb. It is hard to keep any thread alive here.

Well, it was a good experiment all the same, and some folks got some fun out of it I hope, so not a total loss. whee
THE Santa Claus
Butterfly Bumps
THE Santa Claus
Butterfly Bumps
Hello

Well, it was a good experiment all the same, and some folks got some fun out of it I hope, so not a total loss. whee
It's a great thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces