raediance
xyourhrthope2die
raediance
your art is so lovely~
consider calypso? c:

User Image

i love it!
thank you<33

im glad you like it and I appreciate the offer but no thank you emotion_hug heart

12,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
xyourhrthope2die
omg that mink heart eek heart yea I will draw her 3nodding
Oh wow yay! I'm excited for it~
cat_whee

Shameless Loiterer

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Here is my official request link.

Though to be fair for those who do not want to travel around; I am looking for Mint/Lavender Art!

I am working a petition for more mint/lavender items and then later a quest for them, so I NEED art to pretty up the posts~ I have specifics in the thread, but any ol' art is workable with me~! ^.^
So here are my avis, and I apologize if those seem like instructions, they are more like me talkin bout the avi. I trust the artist with what they think they will do best!!
(( Only Asking For One, Its Your Pick Is All~ ))

Quest Avi
User Image

I say quest because it is the one I will wear during the entirety of my quest >once open< so it must look super cute! I removed the moon from the back view so you could see, and if you wish, so something with adorable with it. ^.^

The Artist
User Image

Im thinking if not cutesy, super punky would look great with this out fit. >No Chibi please<

Not So Angelic
User Image

This one isnt the best out of my avis, so I think I would like it to be chibi. I will accept other arts of course, but the brain cant wrap around this one at the moment.

Bunny Bite
User Image

I feel this avi is just full of attitude so something more punk and super angry chibi would be amazingly cute. Maybe this one would be good for the bumps or the quote bubble avi~

Cutie Cake
User Image

Chibi would be best. Would like this one as a side banner I think, though all is acceptable. If you notice, when you flip the avi the back pack changes, either way works for me cause its all cute and awesome~!

Moon Chibi
User Image

Would love full bod for this one, but regardless please try to include the moon!!

Notice Me
User Image

I changed the legs in this one because the others looked so goofy in the back, but I WANT THE FIRST PIC LEGS. Its just so you can see the back better. But I seriously want this avi done for at least one quote bubble and one side banner~

Punk Art
User Image

The hair on this one is amazing, so I want the detailed for sure. And I dont have to have mr BRAIN on the halo, thats all up to the artist.

Quotable Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
xyourhrthope2die
Fiery Keys

but these aren't ocs (Original characters) im sorry

I use her for my OC, I can't draw, you see.
Fiery Keys
xyourhrthope2die
Fiery Keys

I know a lot of people use images off of google for rp characters but it really wouldn't go under the category of "oc" because its not original. I know it can be tough to create an oc if you don't draw but there are many artists out there that would be willing to bring you character to life whee wouldn't you rather have a character that you created you self, someone you can call your own? biggrin

Nanduri's Husbando

Demonic Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image

I like how rut can mean two completely different things...

User Image

Anxious Cat

8,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
only one girl ;w;
(or you could maybe genderbending?)
http://xfumikux.deviantart.com/gallery/54298429/oc-reference

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

How about my oc Luke??? ;w;

Hes about 18, 6'1 and has a moderately toned body. Light brown hair,square jawline, green eyes and a quiff hairstyle, and dont forget he has really STRONG brows. Them things could lift i stg. He always looks worried, or he has a small smile. Basically the hero guy in my story. Literally draw him with any outfit that looks preppy with green and some gold and thats 100% perf. If you wanna know more jus ask smile
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
xyourhrthope2die
Fiery Keys
xyourhrthope2die
Fiery Keys

I know a lot of people use images off of google for rp characters but it really wouldn't go under the category of "oc" because its not original. I know it can be tough to create an oc if you don't draw but there are many artists out there that would be willing to bring you character to life whee wouldn't you rather have a character that you created you self, someone you can call your own? biggrin

I seriously don't care about the picture, I'd rather have the 'character' of the character. Do you get me? My OC herself is original, so the pic doesn't matter. heart
I love your style! its so cute!! emotion_bigheart
i wondering if you would draw my current avi? emotion_kirakira

User Image

Elythia's Bae

oh my goodness emotion_kirakira your art is so pretty!
pretty please consider any of my girls <3 c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
Oh gosh your art is so beautiful! Hnnnngh...!
Would you please consider this avi? She's pretty simple but... ;u;

User Image
Athletic build, B-cup chest.
I'd prefer if the sleeves were cut just about her elbows instead of covering her hands.
This just shows the outfit without the hair for better sight of the clothing!
User Image

Items
Disgrace of Hubris (Hubris's Tricks)
Garage Band Sweetheart (layered shirts)
Aria Addolorata: Drowned Suitor (Soaked Bangs)
Fallout Trickster
Virulent Heart (Steely Glare)
Warm Enchanting Maiden Locks (Raspberry)
Rambling Stray (Bite It)
Arcane Wartorn Dancer (legs)

Personality
A snarky a spirited female, Raye is confident, if not a bit on the arrogant side, and a very upbeat woman who isn't easy to bring down.. Hot-tempered and Fiery, she doesn't always think her options out ahead of time which can run her into quite a bit of trouble. Despite this, she is clever when the situation calls for it but more often than not, if comically so, the words of others fly right over her head. When proven wrong or after a mistake, she often is pouty and tries to place the blame on others, seemingly against taking any of the fall for her own actions.

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
i would love my current avi to b drawn pls if it interests u ;v;<3
User Image
Or these
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Imagesimpler version below
User Image

thank u for making this freebie thread (u vu)<3
Shin the Devil
User Image

I like how rut can mean two completely different things...

User Image

oooh shes sexy i will draw her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas