Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features
what all do you guys plan to do with the Avibuilder?

No guarantees that this will be implemented, the plan may even change entirely, but we would like to implement a tagging system that will allow Gaians to tag items which would allow you to search for them easier on the avatar builder.

Quote:
Question
Will you be lowering the cost of the Bronze Kicopot? The average a user gets is about 25GC-46GC or so and for 10B each ticket isn't a very fair amount for the price. As the earlier released Kicopots were worth the price as the payouts were better. I know its for goldsink, but it would be easier to obtain that Gaia cash through videos. There is a lot of negative feedback as far as I have read over the GCD forums.

We are currently still looking into improving the balancing the the Kicopots. Although we all prefer our Gaians to do offers to get Gcash, Kicopot allows Gaians who have a little extra gold to have a chance to win up to 100,000 GC. The main chase in this item is for the grand prize of 100,000, while at the same time, you are still benefiting from this, and getting a small amount of gold.

Quote:
Question Category: Items/Features (it is kind of a mix of these two)

Question:
This is Dog Warz.
It used to be distributed via a link (it was a free item), but the event is no longer active. The item Dog Warz is needed not only for Alchemy, but specifically it’s a necessary component for a formula that grants an Achievement if you craft it (the Abomination achievement). Since there is no other way to get it, I suspect that the number of available ones floating around on the site is extremely low (thus why the item has jumped in value significantly). Can you please create a new way for us to get Dog Warz? As a suggestion, you could put it in the “Old Trunk of Forgotten Things.”

I will say that the number of updates recently to the Alchemy system are very encouraging, and as such I have finally started out on my Alchemy journey.

We can definitely consider adding it to the Trunk of Forgotten Things!

Quote:
Shops

Some items were recently removed from Loyal's Bazaar without any notification, most notably the new pillows and Eminent Commander. Were these removed on accident and if so will they see a return to the shop?

Yes this was an accident, so you will definitely see them return to the shop in the future!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

Easter Bunny could do with some Gaian friends, don't you think? emotion_kirakira

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Misc.

Hello yet again gaia staff, so a few days ago, I noticed Rina made a thread in the chatterbox about coming back from band practice and I noticed that she also responded to a few different posts! I was wondering if we're going to get more NPC interactions like this since, I personally find it as a good idea that we can causally talk to the NPCs and talk to some of our favorites! (Like the Bunny Rangers! xd )

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Features

Can we please have an alphabetize all feature for inventories? It would be immensely helpful to some users with large inventories.

Unstoppable Krampus

Features/Shops

Can we please, please get the ability to preview the newer formulas in the Bifrost? I'm very grateful for all the alchemy updates, but it's annoying that I can't check out the components list in the store, like I can with the older formulas.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Items

Are we going to see rereleases of RIGs like Fancy Flashback and Grave of Fairies?

Intellectual Humorist

Items

Is there any way that from now on face mods come with a light and dark option like with Pick Your Nose. For example with the new item Mysterious Siblings, you can't make out the cheek on braces smile because it blends in with the darker skins. This happens a lot, sometimes I see a cute smile face mod but it looks like a line when I put it on (Smore Memory). This recurring problem needs to be fixed because it ends up excluding the population that has darker avis. Just a thought.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Items
Can you guys put the Mournful Eclipse in the Parcel Present?
It's super inflated & meets the requirements of being added.

Also I wanted to thank you SO much for the Gravity Falls item!
emotion_kirakira

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Features

Chat seems to have issues with the ignore and report functions. Ignoring someone will not hide their posts and you must refresh to report someone who may be long gone by the time you get back. sweatdrop Are you guys working on this? surprised

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
GAMES

Dumpster Dive still gives me broken HTML codes sometimes. Is this glitch still not fixed or could this have another cause entirely?

Question is originally by DarkSoullessMoonlightX

xMill's Partner

Features

Is there any possibility of automatically organizing inventories by item category (capes, torso, feet, etc.) with the new system, similar to the old inventory arranger?

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Misc/NPCS

How about that NPC account for Russell Ace?

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Items

Can you make some alchemy recipes that uses Mini Monsters Grunny Sub Cards and other cards to make rare aquarium items and backgrounds, maybe even use them for fish that could only be created in alchemy?

Question is originally by demonic_angelkynd1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces