Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Kitten

KillerKitty#4
cat_rofl *rolls*

^_^
Have you thought of anything for Cressidia's post layout or do you still want feathers?

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dont Be Lasagna
KillerKitty#4
cat_rofl *rolls*

^_^
Have you thought of anything for Cressidia's post layout or do you still want feathers?
Feather's are fine, honestly at this point I'm just eager to start posting cat_sweatdrop

King Kitten

KillerKitty#4
Feather's are fine, honestly at this point I'm just eager to start posting cat_sweatdrop

Alright. Sorry for the delay, things have been a little crazy. You can post now if you want and then make it look nice later.

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dont Be Lasagna
KillerKitty#4

Alright. Sorry for the delay, things have been a little crazy. You can post now if you want and then make it look nice later.
No worries,I understand smile and true, I could do that*sips tea thoughtfully*

King Kitten

KillerKitty#4

I'll have your layout for you by the end of the day~

King Kitten

astro skeleton

Charon Avess

Tipsy tea

How are those profiles coming? No rush, just need to know that they're being worked on.
Tipsy, there's kind of a rush for you since you've had your reserve in since the beginning... I know you lost everything a while back, but we need to kind of move things along here.

Anxious Zealot

Dont Be Lasagna

hi, posting from my phone atm! my profile's almost done—i just need to finish the bio, put in pictures, and color format (and the latter two take no time at all)! that will be finished today~ `v`

grimsical's Husband

Invisible Browser

DON'T BE LASAGNA;
          Sorry I seem to be making things difficult for you guys!
          Also sorry I keep saying sorry. I'm an apologetic person with no particular reason sometimes...
          I messaged back about the character.

As for Chou, I'm almost done with her posting format but I'm not entirely sure where to place her just yet.

Dont Be Lasagna
          LargoMargo

King Kitten

athdlg

DON'T BE LASAGNA;
          Sorry I seem to be making things difficult for you guys!
          Also sorry I keep saying sorry. I'm an apologetic person with no particular reason sometimes...
          I messaged back about the character.

As for Chou, I'm almost done with her posting format but I'm not entirely sure where to place her just yet.

Dont Be Lasagna
          LargoMargo

You're fine, love~ ^_^
I'll go take a look at that now.
Hmmm... Well I haven't posted for Devi yet, if you- OH WAIT I HAVE A BETTER IDEA.
As long as Margo's okay with it, she hasn't posted for Gen yet, who typically wears very little clothing if Chou wants to get on her back for that!

grimsical's Husband

Invisible Browser

DON'T BE LASAGNA;
          Hm...it's a good idea. But Chou isn't really one to initiate anything.
          She's more of a look-and-disagree kind of woman. Unless she was confronted about it, or asked, she's not going to start to argue over fashion.
          I'm sure if they teamed up sometime that she would be mildly uncomfortable.

Dont Be Lasagna

King Kitten

athdlg

DON'T BE LASAGNA;
          Hm...it's a good idea. But Chou isn't really one to initiate anything.
          She's more of a look-and-disagree kind of woman. Unless she was confronted about it, or asked, she's not going to start to argue over fashion.
          I'm sure if they teamed up sometime that she would be mildly uncomfortable.

Hahaha! Alright, just spit-balling. ^_^
She could always hang out with Devi somehow. He's a sweetheart.

grimsical's Husband

Invisible Browser

Spit-balling is better than nothing.
          I think that sounds like a good idea.
          I'll have her be mildly confused (since she doesn't realize that she can't get out of the game yet) before confronting someone like Devi.

Dont Be Lasagna
I will post a reply after Margo posts as Gen. o/

Anxious Zealot

WOO STRO GOT THEIR LEARNER'S B)

Dont Be Lasagna

and there we go! one shithead astald sent your way!! :'') oh ******** ME I FORGOT A THEME AND VOICE
                i'm such a ******** om,g,,
                s**t, this is his theme
                ok but seriously these are what they are under the spoiler
                theme
                [url=https://youtu.be/vyut3GyQtn0]breathe / telepopmusik[/url]

voice
                [url=https://youtu.be/HaZk5wSJAus]{ 0:00 - 1:00 } However, in-game he has no voice, and instead physical subtitles appear beside him in the air when he needs to speak. Sometimes he can grab them out of the air and hit people with them.[/url]

( just. smash the gender box. just destroy it BU )

-Ninja Cat Momo-

the struggle is so real, man ;A; i wish you the best of luck!!
                dao's companions are absolutely amazing, i completely agree! i think that i most preferred oghren, leli, and sten. (i am dwarf garbage) haha, i'm sorry to say i wasn't too fond of wynne when i first played the game, but i've gained a lot of respect and admiration for her!! that sassy ol' lady :')
                oooooh, i bought asunder a week or so ago along with the world of thedas vol. 2! i haven't come around to reading it just yet but i'm really excited to! `v`
                anyone who doesn't like varric is just,,, Wrong™, tbh . . . aaaa tho, i haven't gotten around to playing dai--i'm making worldstates and playthroughs for it still,, `v`;; i think i'm really digging krem and josie, though, from what i see of them on tumblr.
                may i ask why you tend to prefer non-romanceable companions?

(gently holds your face) shhhhhoooshooosh, i love when people talk about da,, uvu
Dont Be Lasagna

How are those profiles coming? No rush, just need to know that they're being worked on.
Tipsy, there's kind of a rush for you since you've had your reserve in since the beginning... I know you lost everything a while back, but we need to kind of move things along here.

Sorry, sorry, hectic work week and all that. sweatdrop I'll have it in this weekend!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff