Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

2,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Is there anyone out there--besides me--who has actually watched and enjoyed Gundam Build Fighters and Gundam Build Fighters Try? Frankly, I love these series and Gundam in general, but I am surprised that there isn't any RP guilds for it here on Gaia. Anyone else out there with me?

Dangerous Hunter

I like other gun dam series, though i haven't seen all.

Build fighters and Unicorn would be on the list of the ones i haven't so far seen.

In a relationship with nanadelreyxo

Taken Explorer

Is it worth the watch? As many other Gundam fans I've watch all the Gundam series. Just not this one, but is it worth the time to see?

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          I started it but I forgot where I left off. Probably like episode 4 or something around that. The red guy x blue guy was cute. I really tried. But, the gundam got me bored eventually. I might pick it up again someday.
Neel30
Is it worth the watch? As many other Gundam fans I've watch all the Gundam series. Just not this one, but is it worth the time to see?

If you were ever into building gundam model kits, then it's a must watch. It's fun seeing mashups, mods and repaints of old gundam models. I'm a toy buyer for a Japanese-American retailer and every kit from the Build Fighter series sells like crazy.

Dangerous Hunter

2,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
In all honesty it was Gundam Build Fighters that actually got me back INTO model building and it made it so much fun. I've got nearly a dozen models already made--both Build Fighters and others as well and believe me, both those seasons kept me hyped for a long time. They still do.

In a relationship with nanadelreyxo

Taken Explorer

TuckyX
Neel30

If you were ever into building gundam model kits, then it's a must watch. It's fun seeing mashups, mods and repaints of old gundam models. I'm a toy buyer for a Japanese-American retailer and every kit from the Build Fighter series sells like crazy.

Hmmmm maybe its worth a watch then

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
I like build fighters and try both, you can't really go into them expect a gundam series though they're a bit stand alone in a franchise generally known complex plots, politics and drama and some times some pretty depressing moments, but the more about gundam you know, not just the series, but side stories manga and games i think the more you'll enjoy Build fighters and try.

Yeah it's a bit childish, but it's Gundams version of yugioh pokemon or the like.
I loved it, especially for the references and all. TRY was really disappointing to me though, even if alot of the suits from there are SO GOOD.

I hope Soul of Chogokin does Tryon 3.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GBF and GBF TRY are my new #1 favorite gundam series, it got me back into building models, I've literally built around 100 since the first episode started playing lol.

I enjoyed GBF immensely, but GBF TRY is definitely my #1, I liked it better than GBF because there was no bad guy or Gunpla Mafia or brainwashing or anything like that, its just your basic tournament style anime, and I loved it.

Girl

M4ster_Dr4ke
Is there anyone out there--besides me--who has actually watched and enjoyed Gundam Build Fighters and Gundam Build Fighters Try?
I really like a lot of the designs in Try, specifically Tryon 3, but Build Fighters is just a better overall show.
M4ster_Dr4ke
I am surprised that there isn't any RP guilds for it here on Gaia
what
Zoids_Emperor
Gunpla Mafia
THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THE SHOW COME ON MAN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers